Dr. Kevin Weiland, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Rapid City Medical Center 2820 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City, SD 57701 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Weiland, MD

Dr. Kevin Weiland, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Rapid City, SD. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Weiland's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weiland is a board certified in the specialty of internal medicine.

Dr. Weiland's Experience

See how Dr. Weiland's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weiland

Dr. Weiland accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Weiland is now accepting new patients

Dr. Weiland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiland to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Weiland Says:

Thank you for your comments. We realize how important your feedback is to our continued improvement and success.

Our vision at RCMC is to build strong, lifelong relationships with our patients. Your comments help our entire staff to learn what our patients appreciate and deserve.

We want to maintain your trust and confidence,

...

Dr. Weiland's Performance
in Spearfish, SD |
Dr. Weiland has been amazing in taking over my care for hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia. He's genuinely concerned in how his patients are feeling and what he can do to help.
in Rapid City, SD |
Not a pill pusher. Or a pusher of any kind. Treats you like an adult. Tells you like it is. Have been seeing him for seven or eight years. He listens to what I have to say, and explains well. Staff, especially Carrie are great. So far no complaints. I have recommended him to a friend. Doesn't always tell me what I want to hear, but that's my fault not his.
in Rapid City, SD |
Had an ok meeting with Dr. Weiland but he tended to talk over me and ignored or write off much of my concerns that led to my being referred to him. He gave me a hormone shot and over the next few days had serious adverse reactions and when i stopped by to report what happened the nurse wrote me a horribly rude response. Today they got my final test results back and they wrote that they couldn't help me because of the reaction that i had to the shot and passed my info on to another specialist.
Rapid City, SD |
Knowledgable, friendly, caring, and comprehensive services.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Weiland, MD?
Are you Dr. Weiland?

Compare Dr. Weiland

Dr. Weiland's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weiland is a board certified in the specialty of internal medicine.

Dr. Weiland says...

We want to maintain your trust and confidence, so when you refer your family and friends you will have no doubt that they will receive the same dedication and respect that you have to come to expect from us.

Thank you for allowing Rapid City Medical Center to participate in your healthcare.

Jennifer Hanson

Customer Service Manager

Rapid City Medical Center

Dr. Weiland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Dr. Weiland does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Weiland and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

University Of Wi Hospital And Cli

Dr. Weiland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Weiland does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Weiland and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.