Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD

NeurosurgeryMaleAge 60

Neurosurgery

Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1993. He is affiliated with medical facilities Perry County Memorial Hospital and Southeast Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD

Regional Brain & Spine, LLC Cape Girardeau, MO

1723 Broadway St Ste 410 Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Vaught with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Saint Francis Healthcare System.

Make an appointment at Saint Francis Healthcare System today at (573) 283-3276.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Francis Healthcare System.

Dr. Vaught's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vaught

Excellent, can’t imagine recommending any other!
Dr. Vaught saw my husband, diagnosed his problem and successfully completed surgery. Dr. Vaught is rated one the top neurosurgeons in the US (top in my mind). I hope Dr. Vaught finds out how very much The Green’s appreciate all that he did for us. I was so worried at the time that I could not even express my gratitude. Dr. Vault is VERY intelligent, but kind, tender and most of all, he is a Christian, one of the most important qualities to us. If anyone is looking for a top notch neurosurgeon, go no further. Regional Brain & Spine is the most organized, well-run, caring offices I have seen. They ALL; administrative staff, assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, PA’s, and Doctors are truly a TEAM!
Sep 14, 2022
He is an Excellent Neurosurgeon
He’s done 2 surgeries on me that were complicated & dangerous & I’ve done excellent since both!! If I need anymore surgeries I WILL choose him over anyone else!!! He’s VERY Professional & Listens to his patients!! He’s seen my son also!!
Karen Bauer – Aug 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught and his staff, Logan, Lindsey and Patrick Hammond were excellent to work with. From the moment my husband met with Dr. Vaught and then ended up in the emergency room until the discharge date, they were kind and caring of his needs. Dr. Vaught is an excellent surgeon. My husband is like a new man. However, I would not recommend the pain management side of his office. The PA, Kristy Skinner, was not very considerate and treated my husband like he was just there for pain medicine, which was not the case at all. He needed help and relief quickly due to the horrible pain he was in and the inability to work. Dr. Vaught is very caring and we would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Vaught and Logan, Lindsey and Patrick Hammond for all of your care and consideration during what we felt was the worst time of our lives. God Bless!!
Larry and Angela Cyphers – Apr 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
I think the world of DR Vaught. He has given my way of life back to me, pain free. He and his staff will answer any and all of your questions, and trust me I had plenty. He doesn’t make you do anything he tells you what needs to be done and you make up your own mind. He is good at his job.
Alan Casper – Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr Vaught is courteous and friendly and willing to listen.
Gary H – May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Yes. Dr Vaught and his staff checked in on me daily in the hospital after my lumbar fusion surgery. My office visits before and after the surgery were always very timely. All of his staff was helpful and courteous. The results of the surgery were great. I am now pain free.
Gary Spieler – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught explained my entire surgery from start to finish and provided my rehab duration. He answered all my questions and was a total professional. Would highly recommend!!
Aric Kutz – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
All my visits and the surgery went very well. Dr. Vaught explained the procedure thoroughly as did other staff. Educational information was very good, but possible side effects were not thorough enough.
Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
DR. VAUGHT IS A GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!! MY HUSBAND HAD BACK SURGERY MAY 2020 FROM ANOTHER DR. HE CONTINUED TO HAVE TROUBLE. THE OTHER DR WANTED TO DO ANOTHER BACK SURGERY BUT WE DECIDED TO GET ANOTHER OPNION FROM DR. VAUGHT. IN JULY WE SEEN DR. VAUGHT AND SAID HE NEEDED A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SURGERY. MY HUSBAND SUFFERED IN TREMENDOUS PAIN FROM JUNE UNTIL AUGUST. RIGHT BEFORE SUGERY IT SHOWED UP HE HAD L4-L5 OSTEOMYELITIS A SERIOUS INFECTION IN L4/L5 FROM 1ST SURGERY. HE PUT HIM IN HOSPITAL AND HE STAYED 18 DAYS. YOU COULD NOT ASK FOR A MORE THROUGH DOCTOR AND SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY HUSBAND. HE HAS SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE!!! WE OWE ALOT TO DOCTOR VAUGHT WE ARE STILL UNDER HIS CARE MY HUSBAND BACK IS FUSING ON ITS OWN AND WE MIGHT NOT NEED ANOTHER SURGERY. WE HAVE BEEN ON A LONG ROAD AND STILL HAVE LONG ROAD TO GO. BUT HE IS DOING 100% BETTER. THE STAFF WAS EXCELLENT ALSO!!!! THANKS
Wayne Coleson – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught & his staff are very caring & listens to his patients. He & his staff explain things very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Vaught for any type of spinal surgery. I had to have a triple fusion in my neck in July & I was extremely scared to death to have to have that kind of a surgery. Dr. Vaught & his staff reassured me that everything was going to be OK ! They done an amazing job !! My recovery went very smoothly. I am very pleased with my surgery's out come.
Twani Norton – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught and his staff, took EXCELLENT care of me! I am so thankful the ER referred me to him. He and his staff showed sincere concern for me and my condition.
Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught restored my quality of life. He and his staff are kind, courteous and professional. I highly recommend him and Regional Brain and Spine.
Kate Nichols – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
I had the cervical fusion surgery in Jan 2020, Received Excellent care through out the entire process. Staff is very thorough & knowledgeable, never felt like i was being rushed through appointments. Dr. Vaught was very compassionate, took extra time to explain the procedure and staff that would be involved in my total care, pre and post op. Highly recommend RBS. I feel fortunate to have had such excellent care without having to drive hours away.
Melody – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught did an excellent job with my cervical fusion surgery. I healed well and quickly, in fact, in six months. All of his office personnel and nurses were excellent.
Steve Shepherd – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
I had a c3-c7 acdf and Dr. Vaught provided the care. Dr. Vaught and his staff were compassionate and understanding. They provided me with a level of care that far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't ask for better medical care. The outcome of my surgery has left me feeling better than I have felt in a long time. I would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Vaught if I had any more Spine complications. Thank you, Dr. Vaught !
Chris – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
When I first visited Dr. Vaught on 12/08/2019, I was in a wheel chair due to a herniated disc. I was suffering from excruciating nerve pain and had been “bounced” between doctors prior to being referred to Dr. Vaught. On 01/08/2020 I underwent spinal fusion surgery and my recovery has been remarkable. Today I visited Dr. Vaught’s office for my 2 week post surgery follow-up. I’m walking without assistance and I’m pain free. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Vaught for giving me back my life. Sometimes super heroes wear white lab coats. Thank you, Dr. Vaught!
Geri Gilmore – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught is an amazing doctor, he was truly a Godsend. Dr. Vaught explained everything about the procedure I was going to go through, his bedside manners are outstanding very patient caring man. Dr. Vaught's staff is also amazing, taking time to explain things and do everything in their power to help in any way they can. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Vaught and regional Brain and spine
Michael Riley – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
My experience with Regional Brain and Spine has been great so far. I had neck surgery on 5/28/19 with Dr Vaught and I have no complaints. The people there have been great and have went out of the way to make sure I understood everything about the procedures. Dr Vaught spent more time with me discussing things than was probably needed and that was comforting. It's good to find a doctor that cares about making the right decisions for your health and not just rushing you to the operation. Getting in and out of appointments has been fairly quick and easy considering how slow most doctor offices are. Everything pre and post operation has been great. I would highly recommend them at this point.
Kevin Robertson – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
Dr. Vaught explained everything and made sure I was well taken care of. I couldn’t have been more pleased with having him as my doctor and friend. After back surgery I was back to work in 26 days. He fixed everything just like he said he would. Thank you Dr. Vaught
Tony Houart – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?
I have seen Dr. Vaught for spinal surgery. He has relieved pain and suffering for me with utmost compassion and concern. Without hesitation, I would recommend him to anyone needing neurosurgery.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Cynthia Martin – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Vaught, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vaught?