Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD

Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Draper, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Tschetter is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital and St. Mark's Hospital.

Dr. Tschetter's Experience

See how Dr. Tschetter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tschetter

Dr. Tschetter accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tschetter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tschetter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tschetter to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Tschetter's Performance
    in Riverton |
    He has been our family doctor for several years. He is very caring you never feel like a file number and he is rushing you out the door so he can squeeze in as many patients as possible. He is direct and tells you in terms you can understand what is wrong and what can be done. He never hurrys you and takes time answering your questions.
    Draper, Utah |
    I have been a patient at Alta Internal Medicine clinic for years. Three doctors there have served me as my primary care physicians and I have felt very well taken care of throughout my experience with this clinic. Dr. Tschetter has been my principal doctor and my husband's for a long time. He over-sees our annual physical exams, prescribes our needed medications and has never failed to be caring, attentive and most importantly AVAILABLE whenever we have had questions or the need for care
    in Draper, UT |
    I have recommended Dr. Tschetter to several family members and they are now patients.
    in Sandy, UT |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Tschetter since 2008. He has always taken adequate time to learn of my concerns and health issues and has given me straight answers. Also, he always asks if I have any further concerns. I would highly recommend him to others. Thank you
    in Sandy, Utah |
    Dr. Tschetter has been our family doctor for several years. He has always been a very professional guide for my wife and I. He is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable where our health is concerned. He has referred us to several other doctors where special expertise was needed. I woul be happy to refer him and his office to anyone looking for a compitant family doctor.
    in Sandy, UT |
    Dr. Tschetter is a "dream come true" doctor. There just aren't any who are better. Not only is he a knowledgeable doctor, but he is a true friend. He takes time to listen to my concerns and/questions and always makes me feel that I am a valued patient. I am SO BLESSED to have him as my doctor. Marilyn Krantz
    in Salt Lake City |
    Dr. Tschetter has been my Doctor for many years and I would highly recommend him to all. Even my wife started to see him. He has taken over for other doctors I have seen that have either left the area or no longer practice. Being an internist, he has the knowledge to treat all my conditions. Always willing to take the time to explain meds, alternatives and concerns.
    in Sandy, UT |
    Kevin is very easy to talk to , and he listens to all you say..Good job
    in South Jordan, UT |
    Dr. Tschetter is personable, friendly, and very professional. I've been seeing Dr. Tschetter for several years, and the experience has been excellent. He explains things very well, and can tell when I need more detail or background info.
    in Sandy, Utah |
    He has always provided understandable, detailed descriptions for any issues I have presented. Annual physicals have been managed by his staff via reminders. All staff interactions have been conducted in a very professional manner; regardless of my antics. They all do a great job. His referrals to other specialists, as well as prescribed medicines have always been taken care of in a thoughtful and prompt manner.
    in Draper, UT |
    Awesome doctor.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Usually I like and trust him, until I needed to move. I had a letter from a former doctor recommending a companion animal addressed to my landlord.. 5 years later I've changed doctors and Dr. Tchetter refuses to write one for me, so what do I do now, get rid of the dog that kept me from being suicidal 5 years ago? Thanks Dr. Tschetter.
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD?
    Are you Dr. Tschetter?

Dr. Tschetter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Tschetter has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tschetter's Board Certifications

Dr. Tschetter does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tschetter and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Minnesota Medical School

Graduated in 1994

University of Utah

Completed in 1995

University of Utah

Completed in 1997

Dr. Tschetter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tschetter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tschetter does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tschetter and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.