Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD

Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Draper, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Tschetter is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital and St. Mark's Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Tschetter

Dr. Tschetter's Experience

Dr. Tschetter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Acidosis
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blepharitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Cold Sore
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Dizziness
  • Dry Eyes
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Herpes Zoster Without Complication
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Nausea
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Rosacea
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Sepsis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Wheezing
  • Yeast Infections

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Rapid Flu Test
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Utah
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University of Utah
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Tschetter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tschetter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tschetter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tschetter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tschetter to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Tschetter's Performance
in Fair view, WY |
Doctor Tschetter is a smart, understanding, and friendly Doctor. He has always listened to what I have to tell him. He is a great Doctor and I trust him.
in Taylorsville, UT |
i was a patient with Kevin years ago before and after my illness with Acute Pancreatitis. I returned back to Kevin because he is very polite to me and treats me like a patient/provider should. i work in the health care industry and having a relationship with my physician is very important and the biggest thing of all is that he has taken the time to listen to me. Kevin has been great to me. i apreciate that truly from my heart. thank you
Draper |
Dr. Tschetter has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He has always been very approachable with numerous health issues and has offered professional and considerate care. Dr. Tschetter listens closely to my concerns, listens and responds to my questions, and provides appropriate and helpful diagnosis and care. My wife, daughter and myself all consider Dr. Tschetter our 'Family' Doctor. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Tschetter to any of my family and friends.
in OREM |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tschetter and his staff (Alta Internal) to all friends and family. I have been with him since I moved to Salt Lake City from Denver in 1995. And have been so pleased with my care and service provided that I have kept Dr. Tschetter as my Primary Care Physician even through the years when my insurance coverage/companies/choices have changed. They get a 5 out of 5 Starts from me.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Tschetter makes me feel welcome and comfortable. In all of my health challenges, I know this is the doctor that I can count on.
in Highland |
Dr. Tschetter has been our family doctor for several years. We trust him. He listens carefully and provides clear answers to our questions. He takes all the time necessary and never seems rushed. Most importantly, his medical care is excellent. We know our welfare is his highest professional priority.
Sandy, UT |
Dr. Tschetter has been our family physician for over 15 years. He has helped us through a variety of health issues during that time. He listens well and has the skill to identify solutions. Their office is in close proximity to other services. I highly recommend Sr. Tschetter.
in Sandy, Utah |
Doctor Tschetter has been our family physician for 14 years. He has always been personable, caring, and very thorough in caring for our medical needs..
in Sandy, UT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tschetter as your family physician. He is professional and take the time to hear and address your concerns. His entire staff is exceptional and you will be treated with great care.
in Sandy, UT |
Ive been seeing Dr Tschetter for several years now and would refer him to my family and friends. If I have a need I can usually be seen the same day. If hes he's out of the office, his staff offers to work me in to one of the other Physicians. Alta Internal Medicine has some really good doctors and a Staff that is Friendly and helpful.
in Sandy, UT |
I love Dr, Tschetter. He's always friendly and answers all my question's and concerns I have several family members who are patients of his. .
in Sandy, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tschetter for nearly 15 years. I have found him to be friendly and welcoming and truly interested in his patients health. Dr. Tschetter invites discussion and offers a selection of treatments based on his wealth of experience and his patients needs. He takes the time to make sure that patients know why he is offering a particular treatment and explains It throughly. If you are looking for a good doctor of internal medicine I truly recommend Dr. Kevin Tschetter.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He always allows as much time as you need and is an attentive listener. I have learnt to trust his judgment and recommendations. Urgent appointments may be hard to get but response to web mails and phone calls is fast.
in SAndy, UT |
Great Doctor and does a great job!
in Heber City, UT |
My personal experience with Dr. Tschetter has been very good. I have found him to be competent and patient. I'm a 75 year old male and I especially like the fact that he listens to my health concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Tschetter and his team without any hesitation.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been a patient of Dt. Tschetter for three years. He was recommended by a friend. I find him knowledgeable, compassionate, and very professional. He has always been available when I needed him. He diagnosed a serious problem my prior doctor missed, and corrected it. I will always be grateful.
in Bluffdale,UT |
I first met Dr. Tsetter in 1998 when he took over a doctor's practice who was moving out of town. Thank God Dr. Tschetter found me. He always patiently listened and took notes on my medical problems. 16 yrs ago I was talking about my breathing and having to breath so deeply to walk. He sent me for a test at the Univ. Of Utah and it found that I have (CHF) Congestive Heart Failure. He saved my life because listened to me. He is a brilliant physician, he is my family's and many friends'.
Ogden, UT |
He is a great doctor and has been for 14 years. He is very personable and caring.
in Riverton |
He has been our family doctor for several years. He is very caring you never feel like a file number and he is rushing you out the door so he can squeeze in as many patients as possible. He is direct and tells you in terms you can understand what is wrong and what can be done. He never hurrys you and takes time answering your questions.
Draper, Utah |
I have been a patient at Alta Internal Medicine clinic for years. Three doctors there have served me as my primary care physicians and I have felt very well taken care of throughout my experience with this clinic. Dr. Tschetter has been my principal doctor and my husband's for a long time. He over-sees our annual physical exams, prescribes our needed medications and has never failed to be caring, attentive and most importantly AVAILABLE whenever we have had questions or the need for care
in Draper, UT |
I have recommended Dr. Tschetter to several family members and they are now patients.
in Sandy, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tschetter since 2008. He has always taken adequate time to learn of my concerns and health issues and has given me straight answers. Also, he always asks if I have any further concerns. I would highly recommend him to others. Thank you
in Sandy, Utah |
Dr. Tschetter has been our family doctor for several years. He has always been a very professional guide for my wife and I. He is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable where our health is concerned. He has referred us to several other doctors where special expertise was needed. I woul be happy to refer him and his office to anyone looking for a compitant family doctor.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Tschetter is a "dream come true" doctor. There just aren't any who are better. Not only is he a knowledgeable doctor, but he is a true friend. He takes time to listen to my concerns and/questions and always makes me feel that I am a valued patient. I am SO BLESSED to have him as my doctor. Marilyn Krantz
in Salt Lake City |
Dr. Tschetter has been my Doctor for many years and I would highly recommend him to all. Even my wife started to see him. He has taken over for other doctors I have seen that have either left the area or no longer practice. Being an internist, he has the knowledge to treat all my conditions. Always willing to take the time to explain meds, alternatives and concerns.
in Sandy, UT |
Kevin is very easy to talk to , and he listens to all you say..Good job
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Tschetter is personable, friendly, and very professional. I've been seeing Dr. Tschetter for several years, and the experience has been excellent. He explains things very well, and can tell when I need more detail or background info.
in Sandy, Utah |
He has always provided understandable, detailed descriptions for any issues I have presented. Annual physicals have been managed by his staff via reminders. All staff interactions have been conducted in a very professional manner; regardless of my antics. They all do a great job. His referrals to other specialists, as well as prescribed medicines have always been taken care of in a thoughtful and prompt manner.
in Draper, UT |
Awesome doctor.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Usually I like and trust him, until I needed to move. I had a letter from a former doctor recommending a companion animal addressed to my landlord.. 5 years later I've changed doctors and Dr. Tchetter refuses to write one for me, so what do I do now, get rid of the dog that kept me from being suicidal 5 years ago? Thanks Dr. Tschetter.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tschetter, MD?
Are you Dr. Tschetter?

Visit Dr. Tschetter

Dr. Tschetter accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • AvMed
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance