Dr. Kevin Terefenko, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Arthritis & Joint Rplmnt Cntr 2758 Century Blvd Ste 2 Wyomissing, PA 19610 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Terefenko, MD
Dr. Kevin Terefenko, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Wyomissing, PA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Terefenko is affiliated with Surgical Institute of Reading and Saint Joseph Medical Center.

Dr. Terefenko's Experience

See how Dr. Terefenko's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Terefenko

Dr. Terefenko accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Terefenko is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Terefenko has admitting privileges.

Dr. Terefenko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Terefenko to family and friends
Dr. Terefenko's Performance
Reading, PA |
He is one of the most personable Drs I have met. He will answer your questions so you can understand. He recommends but does not push you into anything.
in Reading, Pa |
Dr Terefenko makes you feel good.
in Lebanon, Pa |
Dr Terefenko is an excellent surgeon! He is very skilled, professional and caring. He did both my knee replacements and I have no complaints. I recommend him to everyone that needs an orthopedic surgeon. I was in agonizing pain for 5 years until a friend recommended Dr Terefenko and I was so blessed to meet him. He changed my life and ended all my pain! ??
in Wellsboro pa |
I was recommended by my back surgeon who I totally trust. About 30 seconds with dr terefenko it was perfectly clear why. He has my complete trust. He will be the only one to touch my knee. I was seeing a surgeon literally 5 minutes from my home. I'm driving 3 hours to see dr terefenko at the office and for surgery. I believe that says it all !
in Wernersville PA |
Dr. Terefenko is extremely efficient and very professional. He is an excellent surgeon and I will be going back to him to get my other knee done in the future. I would recommend him highly! I have full confidence in him and his team!
Reading, PA |
I'm fortunate to have found this practice.
in Shillington, PA |
When I asked friends who were OR personnel who they would select as their orthopedic surgeon he was one of the top 2. He replaced my knee and also joints of friends and we all love his expertise and honesty. He genuinely cares about his patients and that is a priceless combination....excellence, compassion and honesty. His team in the OR has a reputation of excellence..
in Frackville, PA |
Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Terefenko and have had a great experience. My husband had both knees replaced and has never had a problem. I gave gone the route of shots on my knee. My first experience lasted several knees without difficulty. I recently had a second shot and am doing great.
in Reading, PA |
I was having knee problems for years and went though everything imaginable to relieve the pain. My sister is a nurse and I asked her to recommend the best and she said "Dr. Terefenko ".He is all business and if you are lucky, you will get to see the passion behind this man . He truly cares about his patients and if you trust in him And follow his instructions, everything he says will work out!
in Pottsville, PA |
I truly appreciated Dr. Terefenko's manner and expertise. He's a gentle giant that listens and explains everything in terms you can understand. He's to the point, which I like, with compassion and a caring way. I had a total hip replacement and experienced no pain due to their practice of "prevention not reaction". I'm scheduled for my other hip in a few weeks and although no one looks forward to surgery it is a comfort knowing I've got the best Doctor and will receive the best care.
in Reading, PA |
I had both knees replaced by the doctor at different times. I waited 19 years to have the replacements because I have a fear of doctors. I was so happy with the outcome of the first knee that I scheduled the 2nd one 3 months later. My knees are straight and wonderful. I go to exercise classes and play tennis several times a week. The whole experience was great. I am 70 years old and feel like 50. I love Dr Terefenko.
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Terefenko and his staff have done an outstanding job treating our son. They are extremely knowledgeable, personable, proactive, and very kind and courteous. Dr. Terefenko has a great way about him as he makes you feel at ease but at the same time educates you in a point blank kind of way as to what is really going on. He is very upfront and honest and pulls no punches but does it in a way that leaves everyone feeling good about the situation and chuckling about things. A+ recommendation.
in Reading, PA |
I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Terefenko - he is a fantastic surgeon. I had a total knee replacement, and can now walk with no pain at all. The entire staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and the office runs like a well-oiled machine.
in Birdsboro PA |
It is nice to know, in my senior years, that I have a great Dr to keep me healthy with joints or any problems that I may encounter in that area. The entire staff was friendly, courteous and respectful! I look forward to a healthy senior life with Dr. Terefenko and staff if I should encounter any problems. Would highly recommend as he was recommended to me!
in Hamburg, pa. |
Thorough. Answers all questions.
in St Clair, PA |
The BEST!!!!!!!
in Auburn, PA |
Dr Terefenko did a great job of telling me what to expect with my knee replacement. Pain management was also very thorough. All staff were very helpful and caring
in Pine Grove , PA |
I've known Dr. Terefenko for a couple of years, now. He replaced both of my mother's knees and is about to evaluate her hip. He evaluated my fiancé's knee and has been administering gel injections into both of my knees for the last year and a half. If a doctor's practice could be run as a well-oiled machine, this one is it. Yes, appointments sometimes run late. (Don't we all?) The important point is that nothing ever surprises him or his staff. Dr. Terefenko KNOWS orthopaedics.
in Leesport, PA 19533 |
Dr. Terefenko was very thorough in his explanation of my knee problem and what he would do to correct it. I had a total knee replacement and am extremely satisfied with the results. I now can hike, garden, cut firewood, do all the chores that I have been doing for years in pain with my "old" knee. I highly recommend Dr. Terefenko to anyone dealing with knee issues.
in Reading, PA |
Dr terefenko is a wonderful doctor. I have great respect for him. Justin is wonderful and so helpful. My visits to the office is always a pleasant one. The girls are so very nice...
in fleetwood , PA |
the best around trust him and his judgement
in Mohrsville, PA |
I respect a doctor that doesn't just jump to surgery. He took his time to explain what the problem was and various options that would be best for me.
in Reading, PA |
I have always received excellent care from Dr. Terefenko and his office personnel since I started as a patient in 2006 with my first knee problem.
Reading, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Terefenko's practice because my personal experience over the past year and a half has been only positive with the doctor and his staff! I would describe my entire experience as 100% patient focused! Dr. Terefenko spent quality time explaining my diagnosis and answering my questions at every visit. I never felt rushed and I always understood the next steps in my care. I am so thankful to have found him for my fracture!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Terefenko, MD?
Are you Dr. Terefenko?

Compare Dr. Terefenko

Dr. Terefenko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Terefenko has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Terefenko's Board Certifications

Anderson Orthopaedic Institute

Completed in 2001

Villanova University

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Terefenko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Terefenko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Excision of Femur or Knee