Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD

Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Tehrani is a highly esteemed New York plastic surgeon renowned for his skillfulness in aesthetic plastic surgery. Believing that plastic surgery can be the ultimate expression of art in surgery, Dr. Tehrani relentlessly strives for exceptional care and results for his patients. Dr. Tehrani is a board certified plastic surgeon. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery with offices in Manhattan and Long Island. He is Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and is a member of multiple local and national societies including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He's been nominated and voted by his peers and colleagues to be one of the Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in New York by the No.1 visited website for the best of everything in the NY metropolitan area, as well as the America Top 10 website. Dr. Tehrani earned his medical degree at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Then, he completed his general surgery residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York where he was Chief Resident in General Surgery. He continued his postgraduate training in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Kansas University Medical Center where he again served as Chief Resident. Dr. Tehrani is an outstanding educator in his field, which is enhanced by his extensive experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Tehrani holds the academic position of Assistant Clinical Professor in the Dept. of Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He uses his vast knowledge of plastic surgery to provide instructional courses in aesthetic surgery and laser applications and has presented both nationally and internationally at major medical symposia. Recognized for his superior talents, Dr. Tehrani has been published in leading peer reviewed scientific journals, cementing his position as a leading New York plastic surgeon. During intense surgical training, he dedicated all of his research and surgical efforts toward patient satisfaction and well-being. He served as Lieutenant Commander in Naval Reserves Medical Corps. He volunteers his surgical expertise to under developed countries for children with congenital and acquired defects.

560 Northern Blvd Ste 109

Great Neck, NY 11021

Learn about Dr. Tehrani

See how frequently Dr. Tehrani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Reduction
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Tehrani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tehrani "At Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics, we believe that plastic surgery offers the ultimate expression of art in surgery. This is where age-appropriate surgery and effective beauty therapy can make you look younger and hence make you feel more confident. We offer the most advanced techniques in plastic surgery on our premises created with an eye for beauty.

The human body. The human face. Over the centuries they have been revered and celebrated on canvas, in stone and on film for what they are – wondrous works of art. With the meticulous and studied skill of an artist, the plastic surgeon seeks to enhance, restore and realize the full potential of the human form in all of its marvelous variations. Your body. Your face. These are your most personal, precious possessions. The decision to alter one or both with cosmetic surgery is a serious one, not to be made quickly or lightly.

Top plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Tehrani is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery. He values reaching the highest levels of achievement in reconstructive and plastic surgical training, continuing education and clinical experience. Your comprehensive consultation will be exceedingly informative, clear, balanced and there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss all your concerns.

Aristocrat Plastic Surgery's premises are located in the heart of New York: in Manhattan andGreat Neck, Long Island, but our patients come from all the places in the wider New York area, and the United States in general. We consider ourselves to be the best option that New York plastic surgery can offer."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Blepharoplasty

Nature of Complaint: Zip Code or County of Event: 11021

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Beth Isreal Medical Center

Dr. Tehrani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tehrani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Tehrani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tehrani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tehrani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tehrani to family and friends
Dr. Tehrani's Performance
Words can not describe how happy I am. Since my consultation with Dr. Tehrani I finally felt like I had a surgeon who cared and took the time to listen to me. The office is exceptional. As a team they made everything so much easier and I highly recommend them
in Great Neck, NY |
Very Friendly, I am very happy with my service.
New York, NY |
Unethical doctor! I suffered a serious burn under my eye from a Fraxel treatment under his care by one of his technicians whom was obviously poorly trained. I now am permanently disfigured with even vision damage caused to that eye -- and if that isn't horrific enough, he offered to use injectable filler to try to minimize the dent left by the scar (which made it worse!) and then had the nerve to bill me for it! When I refused to pay for the "filler fix", he began legal proceedings against me!
in Little Neck |
My experience was fantastic, great staff and Dr. Tehrani was superb. He only injected what I needed and did not push more product. I thought that was great
Huntington, NY |
Dr. T was amazing . Great bedside manner . Always recommended him to family and friends.
in Great Neck, NY |
Elizabeth does my Enderomology and is terrific. She brings a spiritual energy to the treatment.
in Great Neck, NY |
I was very happy with the staff and the doctor. I am extremely happy with the results. I definitely recommend him to everyone!
in New York |
Most amazing and nurturing staff that has exceeded every expectation from the initial consult through the end result. Extremely remarkable and wouldn't trust anyone else in the industry!
in Kew Gardens |
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Tehrani and his staff. Everyone was pleasant and welcoming and most of all very professional. Thank you?
New York, NY |
Amazing service and expertise. Thank you again, Dr Tehrani. I will never go anywhere else.
in Great Neck, NY |
I feel more confident after Dr. Tehrani performed Abdominoplasty surgery on me.
Elizabeth is Awesome!
Great Neck, NY |
My experience here was amazing, from my surgery to the staff. Everyone is helpful and kind.
in Holtsville |
I love Dr. Tehrani. You can tell that he is passionate about what he does for a living.
in Ridgewood, NY |
Having a breast reduction with Dr. Tehrani is the best decision that I ever made. I wish I would have done it sooner!!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tricia is very friendly and painless. Great experience.
in Elmont, NY |
Dr. Blanche is amazing!!
Great Neck, NY |
Everyone is very friendly, helpful, informative. I love my nurse Joanna she is very caring and patient with answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns! Everyone makes me feel very comfortable.
in Great Neck, NY |
Kristine is brilliant. She has recieved rave reviews from friends. I felt like I was coming to see santa!
in New Hyde Park |
The staff is very helpful and accommodating. My first time seeing the PA Trish and I thought she was very knowledgeable and skilled as I did not feel anything.
in Dix Hills, NY |
I love all of you! The love from the girls at the front. Louisa is THE BEST! Pam, who always knows what I need. Jessie who is always available to help me. The nurses take the time to numb me and are so gentle. Love Dr. Tehrani, his talent and choice of excellent staff.
in West Islip, NY |
I have been coming here for years, I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Great Neck, NY |
I don't know where to start, there is so much good to say about everyone here. Tara is an amazing injector and I wouldn't let anyone else inject me.
in Staten Island |
Tara was professional as well as honest. She is always sensitive to my needs
Great Neck, NY |
You are all such a pleasure to work with. What I think is really nice is you guys always remember me and it really makes me feel welcome.
in Great Neck, NY |
I love Kristine Blanche of Integrative at Aristocrat. She puts me back on track to a healthy life.
Great Neck, NY |
Extremely and helpful. Office is a pleasant and comfortable environment. Wonderful people!
in Great Neck, NY |
Recently underwent a Rhinoplasty /Septoplasty procedure. Only three weeks out and like my results. Can't wait to see my final results
Great Neck, NY |
Magnificent Service. Very professional and understanding of my needs. Every interaction that i have had with Dr. Tehrani he has addressed all of my concerns.
in Brooklyn |
After a long search, I found a fantastic Doctor who is knowledgeable, caring and painless.
in Elmhurst |
Had the TUBA Breast Augmentation. This feels like an art instead of a surgery. Minimal pain and no scar.
in Malverne |
Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Louisa is always professional and her skills are exceptional!
My experience was great!
in flushing |
I was in today for injectables and felt very confident in his ability to seek where I would best be treated. The staff is very accommodating and helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are happy with your experience.
in Brooklyn |
I had a Tummy Tuck by Dr. Tehrani and a Breast Augmentation. The staff is very welcoming and they were supportive throughout the process. I am very satisfied with the results!
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are happy with your results.
in flushing ny |
Tara is a professional and very sympathetic and considerate.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara!
in Great Neck, NY |
Staff is very smart and helpful. Tammy is my favorite. :)
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
in Fresh Meadows |
I did abdominoplasty and liposuction. Doctor is amazing and Joanna is the best.
Thank you for reviewing us!
in Little Neck, NY |
I have been to many plastic surgeons and I have been very disappointed. Here at Aristocrat everyone is very kind and professional. They never seem to wear out of patience.
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is amazing! She's attentive & very professional! She always gives me great results!
Thank you for your kind words about Tara. We are happy you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is amazing, love her!
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Great Neck, NY |
Joanne is the absolute best. Dr. Tehrani is very professional. Had a great experience and I was able to receive the outcome that I wanted. Pam is amazing and has been very helpful through the process. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are glad you love your results!
Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is an Artist!! He performs life changing procedures!!
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review us.
in Flushing |
Results make me come back for more
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
I felt very confident in Dr. Tehrani's ability he gives out a good vibe.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
in New York |
Everything is perfect and I am grateful for your patience with me.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is very professional and always gives me good advice. I like that he is always smiling and nice.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to give positive feedback.
in west islip, NY |
Couldn't be happier with my Mommy Makeover. Dr Tehrani and his entire staff are a breath of fresh air. LOVE it here!
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are happy you love your results!
in ny, ny |
Had Botox, always great! Friendly and informative staff
Thank you for taking time to review us and for your positive comment about our staff.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is a wonderful surgeon, great bedside manner and I am really happy with my results. When needed Dr. Tehrani was there for me.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad you love your results!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD?

Hospitals where Dr. Tehrani has admitting privileges