Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD

Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Aristocrat Plastic Surgery 560 Northern Blvd Ste 109 Great Neck, NY 11021 Get Directions

At Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics, we believe that plastic surgery offers the ultimate expression of art in surgery. This is where age-appropriate surgery and effective beauty therapy can make you look younger and hence make you feel more confident. We offer the most advanced techniques in plastic surgery on our premises created with an eye for beauty.

The human body. The human face. Over the centuries they have been revered and celebrated on canvas, in stone and on film for what they are – wondrous works of art. With the meticulous and studied skill of an artist, the plastic surgeon seeks to enhance, restore and realize the full potential of the human form in all of its marvelous variations. Your body. Your face. These are your most personal, precious possessions. The decision to alter one or both with cosmetic surgery is a serious one, not to be made quickly or lightly.

Top plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Tehrani is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery. He values reaching the highest levels of achievement in reconstructive and plastic surgical training, continuing education and clinical experience. Your comprehensive consultation will be exceedingly informative, clear, balanced and there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss all your concerns.

Aristocrat Plastic Surgery's premises are located in the heart of New York: in Manhattan andGreat Neck, Long Island, but our patients come from all the places in the wider New York area, and the United States in general. We consider ourselves to be the best option that New York plastic surgery can offer.

Dr. Kevin Tehrani is a highly esteemed New York plastic surgeon renowned for his skillfulness in aesthetic plastic surgery. Believing that plastic surgery can be the ultimate expression of art in surgery, Dr. Tehrani relentlessly strives for exceptional care and results for his patients. Dr. Tehrani is a board certified plastic surgeon. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery with offices in Manhattan and Long Island. He is Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center and is a member of multiple local and national societies including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

He's been nominated and voted by his peers and colleagues to be one of the Top 10 Plastic Surgeons in New York by the No.1 visited website for the best of everything in the NY metropolitan area, as well as the America Top 10 website.

Dr. Tehrani earned his medical degree at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Then, he completed his general surgery residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York where he was Chief Resident in General Surgery. He continued his postgraduate training in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Kansas University Medical Center where he again served as Chief Resident.

Dr. Tehrani is an outstanding educator in his field, which is enhanced by his extensive experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Tehrani holds the academic position of Assistant Clinical Professor in the Dept. of Surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He uses his vast knowledge of plastic surgery to provide instructional courses in aesthetic surgery and laser applications and has presented both nationally and internationally at major medical symposia. Recognized for his superior talents, Dr. Tehrani has been published in leading peer reviewed scientific journals, cementing his position as a leading New York plastic surgeon.

During intense surgical training, he dedicated all of his research and surgical efforts toward patient satisfaction and well-being. He served as Lieutenant Commander in Naval Reserves Medical Corps. He volunteers his surgical expertise to under developed countries for children with congenital and acquired defects.

Dr. Tehrani's Experience

See how Dr. Tehrani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tehrani

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tehrani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tehrani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tehrani to family and friends
Dr. Tehrani's Performance
in Malverne |
Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Louisa is always professional and her skills are exceptional!
My experience was great!
in flushing |
I was in today for injectables and felt very confident in his ability to seek where I would best be treated. The staff is very accommodating and helpful.
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are happy with your experience.
in Brooklyn |
I had a Tummy Tuck by Dr. Tehrani and a Breast Augmentation. The staff is very welcoming and they were supportive throughout the process. I am very satisfied with the results!
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are happy with your results.
in flushing ny |
Tara is a professional and very sympathetic and considerate.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara!
in Great Neck, NY |
Staff is very smart and helpful. Tammy is my favorite. :)
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
in Fresh Meadows |
I did abdominoplasty and liposuction. Doctor is amazing and Joanna is the best.
Thank you for reviewing us!
in Little Neck, NY |
I have been to many plastic surgeons and I have been very disappointed. Here at Aristocrat everyone is very kind and professional. They never seem to wear out of patience.
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is amazing! She's attentive & very professional! She always gives me great results!
Thank you for your kind words about Tara. We are happy you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is amazing, love her!
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Great Neck, NY |
Joanne is the absolute best. Dr. Tehrani is very professional. Had a great experience and I was able to receive the outcome that I wanted. Pam is amazing and has been very helpful through the process. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are glad you love your results!
Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is an Artist!! He performs life changing procedures!!
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review us.
in Flushing |
Results make me come back for more
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
I felt very confident in Dr. Tehrani's ability he gives out a good vibe.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
in New York |
Everything is perfect and I am grateful for your patience with me.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is very professional and always gives me good advice. I like that he is always smiling and nice.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to give positive feedback.
in west islip, NY |
Couldn't be happier with my Mommy Makeover. Dr Tehrani and his entire staff are a breath of fresh air. LOVE it here!
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are happy you love your results!
in ny, ny |
Had Botox, always great! Friendly and informative staff
Thank you for taking time to review us and for your positive comment about our staff.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is a wonderful surgeon, great bedside manner and I am really happy with my results. When needed Dr. Tehrani was there for me.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
First time surgical patient and could not have had a better experience with Dr. Tehrani. Came in for nose surgery and left 100% happy. Procedure was amazing. All the staff and help are truly amazing and very helpful. I highly Aristocrat PS and Dr. Tehrani.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy you love your results!
in Syosset |
Had Botox with Tara, she took her time and injected with care. Totally satisfied with the results!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you are happy with your results!
in New York |
Always a pleasure. Louisa and Jessie are amazing. Thank you ladies!
Thank you for your kind words about Louisa and Jessie!
in NJ |
I have had a great and satisfactory experience. He did my surgery and I really love everything about my results!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you love your results!
Great Neck, NY |
Tara is wonderful because she listens and understands my cosmetic needs.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara. We are happy you had a great experience.
Great Neck, NY |
I have been coming here for about 10 years. Tara and Dr. Tehrani are wonderful!!
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the positive feedback.
in Albany |
Staff was extremely attentive. Very informative and caring. Great experience.
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words about our staff.
in Glen Cove |
I am a customer for life. Love this place. Staff is very professional and friendly.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are glad you are happy with your experience!
in New York |
Dr. Tehrani is a caring doctor as is evidenced by his pleasant nature and thoughtful advice.
Thank you for your kind words. Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Everything is always wonderful
Thank you for the positive comment.
in West Babylon, NY |
My experience at Aristocrat has been nothing but pleasurable and reassuring. All my concerns are always addressed and everyone on this staff is delightful!
We are happy you had a great experience here! Thank you for your kind words about our staff.
in Flushing |
Tara is the best. Always happy with my treatment.
Thank you for the review. We are glad you are always happy with your treatment!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is one of the most professional and skilled ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing. Her work is perfection.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani makes me feel like I am his only patient. He is very comforting and makes it easy to ask him anything.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review us.
in Dix Hills, NY |
They always accommodate my appointments, the office is beautiful, I love how friendly the staff is, I trust Dr. Tehrani's opinions, he always gives me the best care.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Great Neck, NY |
My experience with the staff and Dr. Tehrani was amazing upon meeting them until post Abdominoplasty procedure. It is a very caring and warm environment
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and for the positive feeback!
Great Neck, NY |
I think this practice is absolutely fabulous. The staff is phenomenal! I would recommend the office to everyone!
Thank you for reviewing and for recommending us!
in Great Neck, NY |
Recently underwent the Mommy Makeover procedure. So far very happy with my results. The staff here makes you feel comfortable. Very helpful and always there when you need them.
Thank you for your positive comments about our office and staff. We are glad you are happy with your results!
Great Neck, NY |
Tara is amazing and gentle and explains everything. The service and the price is very comfortable.
Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to review us!
Great Neck, NY |
Tara is excellent i highly recommend her. She is a real professional and I will continue to be a loyal patient.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words about Tara.
in Great Neck, NY |
I have been coming to see Dr. Tehrani and Tara for over ten years and no complaints ever. Terrific chair-side manner by both practitioners. I would recommend to for anyone interested in cosmetic procedures.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for recommending us!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is the best. She did exactly what I asked for . She is excellent.
Thank you for your positive feedback about Tara!
Great Neck, NY |
Patient Very Happy with her experience here in the office. Everyone is very friendly and like a big family!
We are glad you were very happy with your experience. Thank you for the review!
Great Neck, NY |
Louisa is very helpful and worked with my budget! Would highly recommend the practice to others!
Thank you for recommending us and for taking the time to review us.
in Great Neck, NY |
Louisa is professional, proficient and congenial.
Thank you for positive comments about Louisa!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara was very friendly and informative and I felt very comfortable with her knowledge. I think she did a great job injecting my lips as well as a deep scar on my face.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara. Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Great Neck, NY |
Everyone is wonderful. Very happy with experience here at Aristocrat Plastic Surgery!
We are glad you are happy with your experience here. Thank you for the positive feedback.
in Great Neck, NY |
I love Dr. Tehrani and Tara. Extremely honest and trustworthy.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the positive comments.
in Great Neck, NY |
I think Tara is wonderful. I adore her and am very happy with my injections. Front desk is wonderful as well.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara and our staff. I am glad you are happy with your results.
in Great Neck, NY |
Wonderful surgeon. My Mastopexy was beyond amazing.
Thank you for your positive comment and for taking the time to review us. Happy you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
It is a relaxing positive experience, welcoming and I feel ten times better than when I started.
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad you feel great!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD?

Compare Dr. Tehrani