Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD

Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 46 years old

114 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

At Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics, we believe that plastic surgery offers the ultimate expression of art in surgery. This is where age-appropriate surgery and effective beauty therapy can make you look younger and hence make you feel more confident. We offer the most advanced techniques in plastic surgery on our premises created with an eye for beauty. The human body. The human face. Over the centuries they have been revered and celebrated on canvas, in stone and on film for what they are – wondrous works of art. With the meticulous and studied skill of an artist, the plastic surgeon seeks to enhance, restore and realize the full potential of the human form in all of its marvelous variations. Your body. Your face. These are your most personal, precious possessions. The decision to alter one or both with cosmetic surgery is a serious one, not to be made quickly or lightly. Top plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Tehrani is the founder and director of Aristocrat Plastic Surgery. He values reaching the highest levels of achievement in reconstructive and plastic surgical training, continuing education and clinical experience. Your comprehensive consultation will be exceedingly informative, clear, balanced and there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss all your concerns. Aristocrat Plastic Surgery's premises are located in the heart of New York: in Manhattan andGreat Neck, Long Island, but our patients come from all the places in the wider New York area, and the United States in general. We consider ourselves to be the best option that New York plastic surgery can offer.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Kevin Tehrani is a highly esteemed New York plastic surgeon renowned for his skillfulness in aesthetic plastic surgery. Believing...Read more

Dr. Tehrani's Experience

See how Dr. Tehrani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tehrani

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tehrani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tehrani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tehrani to family and friends
Dr. Tehrani's Performance
Great Neck, NY |
Joanne is the absolute best. Dr. Tehrani is very professional. Had a great experience and I was able to receive the outcome that I wanted. Pam is amazing and has been very helpful through the process. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful.
Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is an Artist!! He performs life changing procedures!!
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review us.
in Flushing |
Results make me come back for more
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
I felt very confident in Dr. Tehrani's ability he gives out a good vibe.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
in New York |
Everything is perfect and I am grateful for your patience with me.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is very professional and always gives me good advice. I like that he is always smiling and nice.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to give positive feedback.
in west islip, NY |
Couldn't be happier with my Mommy Makeover. Dr Tehrani and his entire staff are a breath of fresh air. LOVE it here!
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are happy you love your results!
in ny, ny |
Had Botox, always great! Friendly and informative staff
Thank you for taking time to review us and for your positive comment about our staff.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is a wonderful surgeon, great bedside manner and I am really happy with my results. When needed Dr. Tehrani was there for me.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
First time surgical patient and could not have had a better experience with Dr. Tehrani. Came in for nose surgery and left 100% happy. Procedure was amazing. All the staff and help are truly amazing and very helpful. I highly Aristocrat PS and Dr. Tehrani.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy you love your results!
in Syosset |
Had Botox with Tara, she took her time and injected with care. Totally satisfied with the results!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you are happy with your results!
in New York |
Always a pleasure. Louisa and Jessie are amazing. Thank you ladies!
Thank you for your kind words about Louisa and Jessie!
in NJ |
I have had a great and satisfactory experience. He did my surgery and I really love everything about my results!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you love your results!
Great Neck, NY |
Tara is wonderful because she listens and understands my cosmetic needs.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara. We are happy you had a great experience.
Great Neck, NY |
I have been coming here for about 10 years. Tara and Dr. Tehrani are wonderful!!
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the positive feedback.
in Albany |
Staff was extremely attentive. Very informative and caring. Great experience.
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words about our staff.
in Glen Cove |
I am a customer for life. Love this place. Staff is very professional and friendly.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are glad you are happy with your experience!
in New York |
Dr. Tehrani is a caring doctor as is evidenced by his pleasant nature and thoughtful advice.
Thank you for your kind words. Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Everything is always wonderful
Thank you for the positive comment.
in West Babylon, NY |
My experience at Aristocrat has been nothing but pleasurable and reassuring. All my concerns are always addressed and everyone on this staff is delightful!
We are happy you had a great experience here! Thank you for your kind words about our staff.
in Flushing |
Tara is the best. Always happy with my treatment.
Thank you for the review. We are glad you are always happy with your treatment!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is one of the most professional and skilled ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing. Her work is perfection.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani makes me feel like I am his only patient. He is very comforting and makes it easy to ask him anything.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review us.
in Dix Hills, NY |
They always accommodate my appointments, the office is beautiful, I love how friendly the staff is, I trust Dr. Tehrani's opinions, he always gives me the best care.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Great Neck, NY |
My experience with the staff and Dr. Tehrani was amazing upon meeting them until post Abdominoplasty procedure. It is a very caring and warm environment
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and for the positive feeback!
Great Neck, NY |
I think this practice is absolutely fabulous. The staff is phenomenal! I would recommend the office to everyone!
Thank you for reviewing and for recommending us!
in Great Neck, NY |
Recently underwent the Mommy Makeover procedure. So far very happy with my results. The staff here makes you feel comfortable. Very helpful and always there when you need them.
Thank you for your positive comments about our office and staff. We are glad you are happy with your results!
Great Neck, NY |
Tara is amazing and gentle and explains everything. The service and the price is very comfortable.
Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to review us!
Great Neck, NY |
Tara is excellent i highly recommend her. She is a real professional and I will continue to be a loyal patient.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words about Tara.
in Great Neck, NY |
I have been coming to see Dr. Tehrani and Tara for over ten years and no complaints ever. Terrific chair-side manner by both practitioners. I would recommend to for anyone interested in cosmetic procedures.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for recommending us!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara is the best. She did exactly what I asked for . She is excellent.
Thank you for your positive feedback about Tara!
Great Neck, NY |
Patient Very Happy with her experience here in the office. Everyone is very friendly and like a big family!
We are glad you were very happy with your experience. Thank you for the review!
Great Neck, NY |
Louisa is very helpful and worked with my budget! Would highly recommend the practice to others!
Thank you for recommending us and for taking the time to review us.
in Great Neck, NY |
Louisa is professional, proficient and congenial.
Thank you for positive comments about Louisa!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara was very friendly and informative and I felt very comfortable with her knowledge. I think she did a great job injecting my lips as well as a deep scar on my face.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara. Positive feedback is always greatly appreciated.
Great Neck, NY |
Everyone is wonderful. Very happy with experience here at Aristocrat Plastic Surgery!
We are glad you are happy with your experience here. Thank you for the positive feedback.
in Great Neck, NY |
I love Dr. Tehrani and Tara. Extremely honest and trustworthy.
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the positive comments.
in Great Neck, NY |
I think Tara is wonderful. I adore her and am very happy with my injections. Front desk is wonderful as well.
Thank you for your kind words about Tara and our staff. I am glad you are happy with your results.
in Great Neck, NY |
Wonderful surgeon. My Mastopexy was beyond amazing.
Thank you for your positive comment and for taking the time to review us. Happy you love your results!
in Great Neck, NY |
It is a relaxing positive experience, welcoming and I feel ten times better than when I started.
Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad you feel great!
in Great Neck, NY |
I think he is great! The staff is friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tehrani.
Thank you for your kind words about our staff and for recommending us!
in New York |
It's always a wonderful experience here. Dr. Tehrani is amazing!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad you always have a great experience here!
in Great Neck, NY |
Tara Cutrone is the best for injectables and peels. She is highly knowledgeable, precise and patient. I enjoy her expertise and kind bedside manner. She is the best!!
Thank you for your positive feeback about Tara!
in Great Neck, NY |
I love Dr. Tehrani and Tara and the whole office. It is wonderful and warm. Never had a bad experience.
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you always have a good experience here.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Tehrani is knowledgeable and gives excellent advice. 100% happy with my experience
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Great Neck, NY |
I love coming here. The staff is wonderful! There is never a wait to be seen.
Thank you for your review. We are glad you love coming here.
Great Neck, NY |
Pt did not see dr tehrani today. was examined by the nurse and says her experience was okay. fast and efficient
New York, NY |
I had a second facelift ten years after the first. The results of this face lift done by Dr. Tehrani was incredible as he is a true artist and an extremely skilled surgeon. He performed a deep plane facelift this time and the morning after the surgery he took the bandages off and my face looked phenomenal. There was no bruising or swelling around my face, only at the back of my neck and ears. I highly Dr. Tehrani if you want to look ten years younger naturally.
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am so happy you love your results!
in Whitestone, NY |
The office is wonderful. Dr. Tehrani is amazing!
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your positive comments!
in Hollis, NY |
My experience has been positive throughout my procedure and medical emergencies. Dr. Tehrani and his staff are amazing!
I am glad you have always had positive experiences here. Thank you for your positive comment about our staff!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tehrani, MD?

Compare Dr. Tehrani