Dr. Kevin Somai, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Somai, MD
Dr. Kevin Somai, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Port Charlotte, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

Dr. Somai's Experience

See how Dr. Somai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Somai

Dr. Somai accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Somai is now accepting new patients
    Millennium Physician Group2343 Aaron St
    Port Charlotte, FL 33952
    (941) 629-2900Get Directions

Dr. Somai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Somai to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Somai's Performance
    Ormond, FL |
    I was fortunate to have Dr.Somai as my Dr. in Ormond and then luckily found him again in Orange City. He is very caring and compassionate and was able to pinpoint my diagnosis and start me on the right path. He has changed my life for the positive and sad that there are horrible rumors out there about him.
    Orange City, FL |
    This Dr. Somai is a quack does not listen to the patients concern and would rather have you check in to the emergency room than to do a simple task to avoid unnecessary medical expense very rude and arrogant!!!!
    Deltona, FL |
    DR SOMAI IS AMAZING.HIS PRIOR OFFICE OF VERA IS HORRIBLE.SO HAPPY HE IS NOW IN ORANGE CITY.DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES OF HOW HE LEFT. JUST KNOW HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR.COMPASSIONATE AND KNOWLEDGE. I SUPPORT HIM IN HIS CHALLENGE OF STARTING OVER.
    in Ormond Beach, FL |
    I have VERY complicated medical issues, to which Dr. Somai embraced with utmost of confidence and puzzle solving skills. He diagnosed two new issues...low cortisol levels and a hypothyroid, to which he had the answers to. I currently see a handful of doctors, and have for yrs, but he was the only diagnose these issues and try fix them. Dr. Somai also has a bedsiddside manner. He allows you the time fully explain your and he goes into great detail ensure you understand what is wrong.
    in Ormond Beach, FL |
    I would like to express to the patient that thought Dr. Somai just up and left Dr. Vera's office....this is the farthest thing from the truth! I too saw Dr. Somai at that practice, and found out that "he just up and left"...only to find out that that was a blatant lie. Do your research, and take a moment to think if that is truly the character of such a great physician; it is not. He is now in Orange City, and I gladly drive from Ormond for the BEST doctor I have had to date.
    in Port Orange |
    Dr. Somai is professional, caring, and competent. He continues to help me live a better and happier life. He did not voluntarily leave his patients without a doctor as one reviewer recently reported. He always spends as much time as I need and he always listens to what I have to say. I have been and still am his patient and he now works in Orange City, at an office which, in my opinion, is much better. I travel from Port Orange to see him and am happy to do so.
    in Orange City, FL |
    I usually don't leave reviews but after my visit with Dr. Somai I had to let everyone else know what an amazing doctor he is! He really takes time to listen to you and your problems and doesn't make you feel like your "just another number." He really makes you feel that he cares and wants to help you get better! He really knows his stuff and is able to break things down to where you understand what is going on with your body! I highly recommend Dr. Somai for anyone looking for a doctor who reall
    in Ormond Beach, FL |
    Left practice without any notification of his patients!! Left me without a doctor; appointment postponed for THREE MONTHS with another dr!!! Also, left NO info on where he was going!!
    Ormond Beach, FL |
    Dr. Somai is a great doctor. Very professional and knows his stuff. After many of my previous thyroid issues had been either missed or dismissed, he took the time to listen, thoroughly review my past medical history, and is continuing to work with me in finding a term solution. I would definitely recommend him, even though I've not been happy with other aspects of the Vera Endocrine office and staff.
    in St Augustine, FL |
    Wonderful....professional....knowledgeable....explained everything. I am so happy to be his patient.
    in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
    The physicians and staff are awesome. Dr.'s Vera and Somai are the best. The care is unrivaled. Their bedside manners are amazing. They both spend an enormous amount of time answering questions, explaining the treatments and conditions and making certain the patients have a plan to health. Some get frustrated for waiting but love the time spent with each patient. Well, you can not have it both ways. If you want personalized care without being just a billable number, then you have to expec
    in Flagler Beach, FL |
    Dr. Somai is an excellent physician. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, you are in good hands. He takes the time to listen to you, so you never feel rushed, or ignored. My experience with Dr. Somai has been nothing short of of exceptional. He has been able to diagnose and treat, my very difficult case, and continues to keep me well informed every step of the way. I have since had my mother in to see him, because I trust him with my own health, and the health of my loved ones.
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin Somai, MD?
    Are you Dr. Somai?

Dr. Somai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Hyperparathyroidism
    • Hyperthyroidism
    • Hypothyroidism
    • Male Infertility
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory

Completed in 2013

University of Florida, Gainesville

Graduated in 2005

• French

Dr. Somai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Somai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Somai does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Somai and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.