Dr. Kevin R. Snodgrass, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Snodgrass' Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Snodgrass' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Snodgrass

Dr. Snodgrass accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Snodgrass has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Snodgrass

Dr. Snodgrass' Review Details
4.9 based on 76 responses
Experience with Dr. Snodgrass
Dr. Snodgrass' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
in Hendersonville, NC |
I was made to feel comfortable. Dr. Snodgrass and his staff are easy to talk to.
in Cedartown, Ga |
Dr.Snodgrass became more than a doctor to me, he also became my friend. I regret not having the surgery sooner after I saw how comfortable he made me feel and with the honesty he gave me about my procedure. He also gave me the self esteem I never knew I could have and I would do it all over in a heart beat. Thanks Dr.Snodgrass CL.
in Villa Rica, Ga |
Dr. Snodgrass is very professional and caring about his patients. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. It was a very pleasant experience!!!!!
in Carrollton, GA |
Dr. Snodgrass and all of his staff were highly professional and I felt extremely comfortable using them as a healthcare provider.
Paulding County, GA |
I had a wonderful experience with the staff and Dr Snodgrass. i would recommend them to anyone
in Cartersville, GA |
What a great experience! Over the years I had heard only good things about Dr. Snodgrass going there only confirmed those things. Amazing office, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Working in medicine myself I understand the challenges of trying to please everyone. Dr. Snodgrass' office does a great job of this. I will continue to refer family and friends to this office. Thanks for a great experience!
in Hiram, GA |
I feel I made the right decision going to Dr. Snodgrass for my memory gel breast implants and mini-lift procedure. He did a spectacular job and assisted me in making the best choice for my body!! My breast look FANTASTIC and the scarring is MINIMAL. I feel more confident with the appearance of my breast. Now I can show them off this summer without wearing a bra with my summer dresses and spaghetti strap/halter tops. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Dr. Snodgrass and his awesome team!!!
Dr. Snodgrass is the best and his team is amazing!!
in Powder Springs GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Snodgrass to any of my friends or family. He and his staff were warm and friendly. I typically get anxious about surgery, but my mind was immediately put at ease by the reassuring yet very professional atmosphere. My results were the best part! He listened to my requests and my results were exactly what I wanted. Thanks to Dr Snodgrass and his wonderful staff!
Have you seen Dr. Snodgrass?
Are you Dr. Snodgrass? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Snodgrass

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

West Virginia University

Graduated in 1989

Med College Ga

Completed in 1996

Wva University

Completed in 1990

Dr. Snodgrass has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Snodgrass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snodgrass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Snodgrass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Snodgrass

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Snodgrass' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Snodgrass

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Snodgrass' Care Philosophy

"I like to think of myself as my patients' partner in achieving beautiful results. No matter what's causing your concern- the shape of your breasts, the contours of your body or fine lines and wrinkles on your face- I'm committed to finding a solution that's right for you. I thoroughly enjoy watching patients leave my office with a renewed sense of confidence and well-being. That's what being a plastic surgeon is all about."