Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD

Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

7455 W Washington Ave Ste 160

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Sharif

See how frequently Dr. Sharif performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture
Back Pain

Dr. Sharif's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sharif does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Sharif has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sharif has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sharif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sharif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharif to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Sharif's Performance
in las vegas, nv |
I am very pleased with Dr. Sharif, he is very kind and knowledgeable. Dr. Sharif removed 3 disc in my neck and fused them. The pain is gone now!
in Henderson |
Very clearly states diagnosis and best course of action. Straightforward. Felt immediate relief after surgery. Couldn't of asked for a better doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Sharif sharif did a great job with my surgery. I am doing great and my pain is gone.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Had a recent surgery on my neck and it went perfect. Very happy that my headaches will finally be gone after so many years of dealing with it! Very grateful for dr.sharif! Keeps up great with you after surgery. Very professional surgeon. Highly recommend Too anyone!
in Henderson, NV |
I was very apprehensive about having surgery on my neck. Dr. Kevin Sharif spent time answering questions and reassuring me regarding the outcome of the planned surgery without neglecting the potential of side effects following the surgery such as continued tingling and nujmbness in hands and arms. Dr. Sharif is extremely personable and takes the time to explain everything. I came out of surgery with no more pain. Not only is Dr. Sharif a sincere person, he's also a gifted surgeon.
in Las Vegas |
Dr Sharif is very polite and profesional he performed ACDF on my neck,was having a lot of pain in left arm,and weakness,now after the procedure is great,couple days was kind a painful,but am healing quickly ,just waiting not wear the neck brace ,all good
in Las Vegas, NV |
I can’t say enough about how awesom , and essential Dr. Sharif and his staff were to my operation and recovery. Dr. Sharif did an excellent job with my back surgery, and even he was surprised how fast I recovered.
in Norwalk, CA |
I think Dr. Sharif is a great surgeon he fix my back up nothing else I would recommend him to any person I needed back surgery
Henderson, NV |
Was brushed off quickly. Didn't listen to what my problem was.
Henderson, NV |
Dr. Sharif is a kind friendly and caring surgeon. He listen to you and treats his patients like family. I was having arm weakness and pain because of disc bulge in my neck through his excellent surgical skills I am pain free and my strength is back! Thanks doc!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am 36 years old and have had on going low back pain for about 1 1/2 years now on and off. It was so severe recently I had to see a specialist. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Sharif due to the fact he did not speak to me like a number but like an actual human being. He also described my x-rays to me in terms I understand rather then the mumbo jumbo most doctors use. He spent ample time with me & I left very pleased. Its been a few weeks now, I did as I was told and feel great.
Las Vegas, NV |
As soon as he walked in the door he started to insult me because of my insurance and being a severe case. I asked for help with pain management without the use of prescription drugs and the doctor refused to help me in any way unless it was surgery. I told him that I didn't want surgery and he then stated that there is no way he can help me. He also refused to even look at any current x-rays that I had brought with me from this year.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharif?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus

Visit Dr. Sharif