Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 38

Telehealth services available

Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center (Henderson)

1505 Wigwam Pkwy Ste 330 Henderson, NV 89074

Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Sharif has more experience with Spine, Hip/Pelvic Bones, and Shoulder/Upper Arm than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center and Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sharif to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sharif with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Make an appointment at Sunrise Children’s Hospital today at (702) 706-7710.

These providers are on the medical staff of Sunrise Children’s Hospital.

Dr. Sharif's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sharif

1.2195121951219512%
1.2195121951219512%

Dr. Sharif?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (67)
  • Explained conditions well (66)
  • Listened & answered questions (65)
  • Long wait times (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
Dr. Sharif was recommended to me by a colleague of his, who was treating me for back pain. He agreed to talk with me the very next day, knowing I had a long travel and was in pain . That kindness of his was noted and appreciated. During our visit he explained what my problem was and how he would go about fixing it. I was very afraid of back surgery, obviously, and was reluctant but having been in pain for 3 years and knowing I had to do something, he told me "if I could live with to live with, otherwise he could fix it". It was said in a very matter of fact way that gave me a little more confidence, so I scheduled it and now feel that he did a magnificent job and am eternally grateful. Besides the fact that I am 85 years old and getting older every day! My back healing went very well and I was feeling wonderful being able to walk up to a mile within 4-6 weeks.
Barbara Karl – Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sharif was nothing short of amazing! I felt comfortable with Dr. Sharif from the second I first met with him concerning my back problems. I was very skeptical about getting back surgery and he made me feel 100% comfortable with finally getting surgery! My surgery was an L5 S1 cage fusion. My apologies for posting so late but my surgery was in April of 2018. Since my surgery I have gone back to building cars and did a full house renovation! My back fusion was fully successful and I feel amazing! About a month after surgery I was off of pain med of which I took for probably 4 years on a daily basis! It changed my life! Thanks Dr. Sharif
Steven Chambers – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I saw Kevin R Sharif, M.D. today and after my appointment with him I can tell you that I feel as if he is someone that knows what he is doing and that will give you an honest opinion. After leaving I felt that he did what was in the best interest of me and not just trying to make money for the practice. He could have easily scheduled a surgery based on what I believed the problem was, instead he referred me to another specialist to make sure we find out what the problem really is. What else can you really ask for if you go to see a Dr. and Thank you Dr. Sharif!!
Roger White – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I visited Dr. Sharif for a vertebrae that was out of line with a destroyed disk. He recommended surgery which I had once elective surgeries were resumed after the covid19 stop. The surgery was successful with only minor pain. The recovery was uneventful. I strongly recommend Dr. Sharif as a spinal surgeon.
Gary Robertson – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Throughout my treatment Dr. Sharif took considerable time to explain my problem and the treatment plan. He was not rushed, he showed the MRI and explained what was causing the pain and loss of feeling in my arm. He explained in detail the surgery. On the day of the surgery Dr. Sharif and his associates involved in the surgery all stopped by to introduce themselves, and explain their part in the surgery. Spinal surgery I was told by friends was very dangerous and highly risky. However I felt fully confident and relaxed with Dr. Sharif. Dr. Sharif also came to see me in Recovery after surgery to tell me how the procedure went. I felt great after surgery and I even ate solid food that evening. The next morning Dr. Sharif checked in on me again. I was eating and swallowing almost normal even with the neck brace. In 4 weeks I had a follow-up with Dr. Sharif. took X-Rays. He showed m the X-Rays and explained what I was seeing. Amazing very capable doctor, highly recommended.
Richard Spalty – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I met Dr. Sharif this year. I had a accident back in October of 2019, I had some previous back issues, but after the accident I gradually got worse. By January things have progressed. I was in extreme pain with my lower back and sciatica pain in both legs. I could barley walk from the parking garage to my office without having to stop several times because of the pain . I had the surgery on June 17, 2020. It was the best decision I have every made. I ended up having a decompression and fusion on 4 levels of my lower back. My L4-L5 and S1-S2. The pain is gone! Dr. Sharif and his staff were amazing. He was patient, took time to answer questions and made me feel comfortable and hopeful! Thank you Dr. Sharif for giving me back my quality of life. I can do normal every day chores now things I was unable to do before the surgery!
Barbara Ryan – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I recently underwent surgery for Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion led by Dr. Sharif. The hardest part about my surgery was waiting so long to get it done. I was afraid that if something went wrong I could be in worse pain or paralyzed. After a series of major pains throughout by body, I decided to have the surgery. The professionalism of the staff for Dr. Sharif was amazing. They made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. My surgeon has to be the best in town for this procedure because I was back on my feet that same afternoon. A huge thank you to the team for making one of the scariest decisions I have ever had to make an easy one to recommend to anyone who may have doubts. Thank you again
ALBERT OROSCO – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Hi, Dr. Sharif basically saved my life. He has the best demeanor and genuinely cares. He makes you feel important and he knows what he is doing. I am 7 months post op for my c5 and c6. I was in debilitating pain, I couldn't work, sleep or function from the pain. My vertebra had deteriorated and my nerves were being pinched. From the moment I woke up all of my pain was gone. I have never been this pain free before. I cannot recommend Dr. Sharif enough. I am pain free now and trying to enjoy life, darn corona virus! lol
Teri – Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Every person I came across (dr's, techs, nurses) raved about what an excellent Dr and surgeon Dr. Sharif was. They would say that he actually cared about the person he was helping. I can validate and add my echo to this sentiment. I was really scared about what was going on with my back and neck. He took the time to show me I was in good hands, and I was. I am truly grateful for my experience with Dr. Sharif and everyone of his team that I came across. I am still recovering from cervical spine surgery and I know for a fact that going to him was the right thing to do and he truly helped me and my quality of life. If you are looking, you can stop right here and call their office. I can not say enough about how he and his team truly help people. They absolutely helped me.
wait times are a funny thing. I understand how dr' – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Dr Sharif is courteous,knowledgeable pleasant and an excellent surgeon He has a great TEAM backup staff He answers all my questions completely and tells it like it is. I recently had fusion surgery (June 24) and 3 weeks later, I feel great
James Canney – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I would recommend Dr Sharif and his staff they do an excellent job.In taking care of there patients.
Jim Deluco – Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I had spinal fusion done by Dr. Sharif. I am extremely pleased with the surgical outcome and the treatment I received by both Dr. Sharif and his staff! I am extremely thankful I went to Dr. Sharif for my surgery! I’d highly recommend him to anyone seeking back treatment!
Stephanie – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Dr. Sharif handled my ACDF - cervical disc fusion in March 2020. He was very proactive and thorough in his discussions of the surgery and other options. It was scary going in for spinal surgery, but everything went well. Knowing that he was certified and experienced in this procedure helped alleviate my fears. He and his staff are friendly and he has an excellent bedside manner.
Judy – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I had back pain for over 15 years. I have tried all conventional treatments and therapy before i saw Dr Kevin Sharif and he told me i would be benefit with the spine fusion. He explained, answered all my questions and concerned. today, I have improved so uch that i never had this good feeling for years. I had the surgery done on May 6, 2020. I am so thankful to be treated by Dr. Sharif and his staffs are very helpful. I am strongly recommend Dr. Sharif to anyone who suffer back pain.
Anthony Nguyen – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Dr was great but office staff had a poor attitude
Russell Lorenzen – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Very pleased with the results and professionalism of Dr. Sharif and his assisting staff. I had been dealing with a herniated disc for three years, trying medications and therapy and self healing. Nothing worked and by the second year I was put in contact with Dr. Sharif. He walked me through different approaches based off me wanting to avoid surgery. I prolonged surgery based off advice from older people saying it’s worse. However , while waiting I hit a 6 week period I could not walk and decided that surgery couldn’t possibly be much worse if it went bad. I scheduled surgery 29jan2020 today is 21may2020 . I went home 30 mins after I woke up and felt great having had surgery. Dr. Sharif said in 6 weeks I will feel even better if I take things slow. I was back to jogging on the treadmill at 6 weeks. Today at 4 months I am normal with no residual pains from nerves going back in place. Dr. Sharif knows what he is doing . I recommend him and have recommended him in this field ,an expert.
Mr. Spells – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
I had spinal surgery which went well . Dr. Sharif explained the procedure to me in language I could understand. He was always willing to take the time and answer any questions I might have.
Cynthia Ellington – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Fantastic Doctor. I was up and Running 5 days later after my Surgery. I would recommend Him to anyone and everyone.
TOM MOLLOY – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Your in very good hands with Dr.Sharif
susan vitz – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?
Very understanding and will listen to you and take time to explain what is happening and treats you like a real person and not just another patient
Robert B Malthouse Jr – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sharif, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sharif?

Kevin R. Sharif, M.D., joined Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2016. He is board eligible in the field of spinal surgery and received his Doctor of Medicine from the U