Dr. Kevin Scott, MD

Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Scott

Eye Plastic Associates

3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 400 Fairfax, VA 22033

Dr. Kevin Scott, MD is an ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery and ophthalmology.

Dr. Scott accepts

Dr. Scott accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Preferred PPO
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Scott's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Scott treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Visual Field Defects

Dr. Scott treats Visual Field Defects more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Scott treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Scotoma

• Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott?
Dr. Scott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Scott, MD
My ophthalmologist recommended Dr. Scott and two other doctors to me for consultation regarding my upper eyelid drooping problem. I’m so glad that I made right decision not to seek other opinions after seeing Dr. Scott the first time. I had blepharoplasty and fraction laser resurfacing procedures with Dr. Scott in mid May 2019. I told Dr. Scott that I was very conservative when it came to my face. I didn’t like drastic change; I just wanted to look freshening. The result is exactly what I expect. I’m at the week six after my blepharoplasty surgery and fraction laser resurfacing procedure, and I’m very happy looking in a mirror without makeup. Dr. Scott was very honest to me about the side effects and how the end result would be with my procedures. I like Dr. Scott, for he does not over promise or tries to introduce unnecessary procedures. In addition, Dr. Scott has a very good staffs working for him. These ladies are very nice and professional. They answered all my questions/concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
I was very impressed with the expertise of D. Scott and the overall quality of the office and surgery. I have been relieved of a long term eye irritation. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
All I can say is Dr. Scott & his staff make you feel comfortable & important. He is extremely knowledgeable & explained the procedure & steps to follow after the surgery (upper eyelid). He is truly honest & dissuaded me from having my lower lids done as I would not get the desired effect I was looking for. Have and still continue to receive positive comments 5 months later. All I can say is I don’t think you will find a better doctor/surgeon than Dr. Kevin Scott! I should have done this years earlier. I will definitely return to Dr. Scott for any other procedure I might consider (Restylane, Power Peel). If you are considering eye plastic surgery, be sure to see Dr. Kevin Scott!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
As promised, Dr. Scott and his team gave me a whole new outlook on the world. My ptosis repair really does improve my vision. Thanks to all involved for your great work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
From start to finish, my time with Dr. Scott and his staff was effortless! I always knew what to expect and when to expect it which cut down my anxiety level tremendously. Would highly recommend Dr. Scott and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Everything went smoothly. Dr. Scott and his staff are efficient, knowledgeable and caring. I would definitely recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
This was the best ever experience I've had with a surgical procedure. Dr Scott is very thorough, informative and caring. His office staff is exceptionally efficient. I knew and understood each step of the operation and after care. Im delighted with the results and highly recommend Dr Scott and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Professional and Excellent care from the first visit to the last. Staff was professional and caring. Dr, Scott provided all my options and what to expect after surgery. The after care was excellent with regular check in to see how I was doing. The results were better than I ever expected. I see why Dr. Scott is considered the top in the fie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
From start to finish everything went great. Dr Scott is not only an excellent Doctor, he is a very nice person also. All of his staff are friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for the best of the best in his field with a staff that is second to none to be of service to you. Thanks, Randy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Excellent customer service from initial consultation to post op visit! Couldn’t have asked for anything better! Dr Scott & his staff superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Scott as a caring, knowledgeable, and skilled physician. I had cancer on my eyelid and he removed it and offered me a conservative or radical treatment and I chose conservative. He followed up with me for two years and when the cancer came back it was a scary time. He was always patient and addressed all my concerns. The day of reconstruction surgery he did a fabulous job and I was very pleased with the result. In addition, his entire staff is caring and friendly. A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Amazing experience! Dr.Scott is such a professional and from day one I knew I was in the best hands! My new look is more amazing than I ever could have dreamed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
5 months ago I had a lower eyelid blepharoplasty done. I went to 2 plastic surgeons - both came highly recommended. Both of the surgeons recommended that I see Dr. Kevin Scott. His staff was courteous and knowledgeable. I am extremely pleased with the results! Dr. Kevin Scott is an extremely-skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner! If I ever need another procedure I would definitely, without reservation, return to Dr. Scott and his wonderful team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
After years of appointments with other eye doctors, Dr. Scott diagnosed and treated my blepharospasm on the first office visit. The relief was instantaneous. Dr. Scott is a true professional and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Best doctor - for anything- that I have ever experienced The staff is wonderful and inviting too From receiving an initial “goody bag,” to a doctor who is kind and understanding, the entire experience with Dr Scott and his staff was a very pleasant experience - Sincerely
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Dr.Scott and staff were great. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of having eyelid surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Excellent! Dr. Scott is an excellent doctor and provides very good information prior to and post procedure. His office staff are all great and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
I had Bell's Palsy about 30 years ago which left my right eye partially closed. Over the years I had several surgeries to that eye (vision related) which further traumatized the eye and caused the eye to close such that it restricted my vision. On the recommendation of two of my other doctors I went to see Dr. Scott to determine if a surgery could "open the eye." I should mention that because of the other eye surgeries this was not a normal "eye lid surgery." The staff was professional and cou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
The process was well organized and easy. Everyone involved was professional, friendly and helpful . Very pleased with the results. Dr. Scott is an excellent physician and a very good communicator.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Very pleased with overall medical eye procedure that was done. Would recommend this office to anyone seeking this procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

• Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1989
1986
1985

• Russian

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Scott treats patients.