Dr. Kevin Scott, MD

Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 63

Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Kevin Scott, MD is an Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Fairfax, VA and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE OF VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE in 1985. He is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kevin Scott, MD

Eye Plastic Associates

3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 400 Fairfax, VA 22033

Compare with other Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Scott with our nearby Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Reston Hospital Center.

Make an appointment at Reston Hospital Center today at (703) 923-8975.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Reston Hospital Center.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

Dr Scott is an expert in his field and I am very happy with the results of my eye lift. On top of him bringing an excellent doctor, he and his staff are very informative, kind and helpful. Just a great experience all around.
S.R – Nov 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
While I didn't like those eye soaks and having to wear gloves to bed to keep myself from scratching my cheeks, the overall experience was excellent. The office staff couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating to my several calls for clarification on the instructions. We really appreciated the supplies that I was given as I left Fair Oaks and also when I returned to the office. That certainly makes it easier on the patient and that way you know that you have exactly what you will be need for the recovery period. Fair Oaks Hospital checked me in on time, and everything went very well. Staff explained all details, especially in the OR room. I was very impressed as I know hospitals can get a bad rap. Dr. Scott is a very good doctor and this experience has been excellent. I appreciate his thorough explanations and follow up. Not so sure I like looking at those "before" pictures but the "after surgery" pictures are a lot better. Thank you Dr. Scott for your excellent care and expertise.
L.P – Nov 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
I am MORE than happy with the treatment and results. Dr. Scott was very thorough in explaining all the procedures and providing easy to understand post-surgery home care. I have already been singing his praises to everyone. My eye doctor was especially interested and said he will definitely refer all his patients to ?Dr. Scott in the future.
J.L – Jul 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott is the absolute best. Very personable, informative, and truly has the best interests at heart. He takes the time with you to answer any questions. So happy that I was referred to him. Office staff is very sweet and has always been professional with a touch of empathy. Would recommend and have recommended Dr. Scott-you’re in good hands with him.
E.Z – Jul 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Superior in each and every catagorie. No pain, swelling or discomfort experienced during the recovery process. The staff are extraordinarily talented and professional anticipating circumstances before they occur. Praise and thanks to all.
J.M – Dec 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Dr. Scott is a great listener! Very impressed with his interest in my problem. He was professional and friendly and explained things carefully. Highly recommended.
Mary Ruth Coleman – May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
I am very grateful a friend referred me to Dr. Scott for my upper eyelid surgery. I also had the Blepharoplasty (lower) done at the same time. From the first appointment, surgery and followup appointments, he was wonderful. I was totally confident. His staff is also wonderful as were the team at the hospital. The nurses at the hospital were very complimentary of Dr. Scott from the moment I arrived and assured me I was in the best of hands. I got a little nervous while going back for surgery and one of the nurses said I was going to be fine and asked if I would like for her to hold my hand. I accepted. She could not have been kinder. I told my esthetician that if she has a client that has asked about this procedure to give them my name and number. Recovery was not complicated and I had -0- pain.
S.S – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Everything done exactly as promised. Super nice people, Kevin and all others. Several family members said it's a great improvement.
G.S – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Very pleased with results of treatment. Dr. Scott was extremely clear with procedures and expected outcome. Staff exceeding helpful and professional.
Mary Watts – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Very knowledgable, careful, pleasant and thorough.
Obie Whichard – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
My ophthalmologist recommended Dr. Scott and two other doctors to me for consultation regarding my upper eyelid drooping problem. I’m so glad that I made right decision not to seek other opinions after seeing Dr. Scott the first time. I had blepharoplasty and fraction laser resurfacing procedures with Dr. Scott in mid May 2019. I told Dr. Scott that I was very conservative when it came to my face. I didn’t like drastic change; I just wanted to look freshening. The result is exactly what I expect. I’m at the week six after my blepharoplasty surgery and fraction laser resurfacing procedure, and I’m very happy looking in a mirror without makeup. Dr. Scott was very honest to me about the side effects and how the end result would be with my procedures. I like Dr. Scott, for he does not over promise or tries to introduce unnecessary procedures. In addition, Dr. Scott has a very good staffs working for him. These ladies are very nice and professional. They answered all my questions/concerns
Mrs. Nguyen – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
I was very impressed with the expertise of D. Scott and the overall quality of the office and surgery. I have been relieved of a long term eye irritation. Thank you!
Roland Fleer – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
All I can say is Dr. Scott & his staff make you feel comfortable & important. He is extremely knowledgeable & explained the procedure & steps to follow after the surgery (upper eyelid). He is truly honest & dissuaded me from having my lower lids done as I would not get the desired effect I was looking for. Have and still continue to receive positive comments 5 months later. All I can say is I don’t think you will find a better doctor/surgeon than Dr. Kevin Scott! I should have done this years earlier. I will definitely return to Dr. Scott for any other procedure I might consider (Restylane, Power Peel). If you are considering eye plastic surgery, be sure to see Dr. Kevin Scott!
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
As promised, Dr. Scott and his team gave me a whole new outlook on the world. My ptosis repair really does improve my vision. Thanks to all involved for your great work!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
From start to finish, my time with Dr. Scott and his staff was effortless! I always knew what to expect and when to expect it which cut down my anxiety level tremendously. Would highly recommend Dr. Scott and his practice.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Everything went smoothly. Dr. Scott and his staff are efficient, knowledgeable and caring. I would definitely recommend this practice.
Cora Rudolph – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
This was the best ever experience I've had with a surgical procedure. Dr Scott is very thorough, informative and caring. His office staff is exceptionally efficient. I knew and understood each step of the operation and after care. Im delighted with the results and highly recommend Dr Scott and his team.
Sharon Richardson – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Professional and Excellent care from the first visit to the last. Staff was professional and caring. Dr, Scott provided all my options and what to expect after surgery. The after care was excellent with regular check in to see how I was doing. The results were better than I ever expected. I see why Dr. Scott is considered the top in the fie
Janice Jennings – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
From start to finish everything went great. Dr Scott is not only an excellent Doctor, he is a very nice person also. All of his staff are friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for the best of the best in his field with a staff that is second to none to be of service to you. Thanks, Randy
Randy Jones – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Excellent customer service from initial consultation to post op visit! Couldn’t have asked for anything better! Dr Scott & his staff superb!
L.S – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?