Dr. Kevin Scott, MD

Practices Ophthalmology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 68 reviews.
Author:
My ophthalmologist recommended Dr. Scott and two other doctors to me for consultation regarding my upper eyelid drooping problem. I’m so glad that I made right decision not to seek other opinions after seeing Dr. Scott the first time. I had blepharoplasty and fraction laser resurfacing procedures with Dr. Scott in mid May 2019. I told Dr. Scott that I was very conservative when it came to my face. I didn’t like drastic change; I just wanted to look freshening. The result is exactly what I expect. I’m at the week six after my blepharoplasty surgery and fraction laser resurfacing procedure, and I’m very happy looking in a mirror without makeup. Dr. Scott was very honest to me about the side effects and how the end result would be with my procedures. I like Dr. Scott, for he does not over promise or tries to introduce unnecessary procedures. In addition, Dr. Scott has a very good staffs working for him. These ladies are very nice and professional. They answered all my questions/concerns
Author:
I was very impressed with the expertise of D. Scott and the overall quality of the office and surgery. I have been relieved of a long term eye irritation. Thank you!
Author:
All I can say is Dr. Scott & his staff make you feel comfortable & important. He is extremely knowledgeable & explained the procedure & steps to follow after the surgery (upper eyelid). He is truly honest & dissuaded me from having my lower lids done as I would not get the desired effect I was looking for. Have and still continue to receive positive comments 5 months later. All I can say is I don’t think you will find a better doctor/surgeon than Dr. Kevin Scott! I should have done this years earlier. I will definitely return to Dr. Scott for any other procedure I might consider (Restylane, Power Peel). If you are considering eye plastic surgery, be sure to see Dr. Kevin Scott!
Author:
As promised, Dr. Scott and his team gave me a whole new outlook on the world. My ptosis repair really does improve my vision. Thanks to all involved for your great work!
Author:
From start to finish, my time with Dr. Scott and his staff was effortless! I always knew what to expect and when to expect it which cut down my anxiety level tremendously. Would highly recommend Dr. Scott and his practice.
Author:
Everything went smoothly. Dr. Scott and his staff are efficient, knowledgeable and caring. I would definitely recommend this practice.
Author:
This was the best ever experience I've had with a surgical procedure. Dr Scott is very thorough, informative and caring. His office staff is exceptionally efficient. I knew and understood each step of the operation and after care. Im delighted with the results and highly recommend Dr Scott and his team.
Author:
Professional and Excellent care from the first visit to the last. Staff was professional and caring. Dr, Scott provided all my options and what to expect after surgery. The after care was excellent with regular check in to see how I was doing. The results were better than I ever expected. I see why Dr. Scott is considered the top in the fie
Author:
From start to finish everything went great. Dr Scott is not only an excellent Doctor, he is a very nice person also. All of his staff are friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for the best of the best in his field with a staff that is second to none to be of service to you. Thanks, Randy
Author:
Excellent customer service from initial consultation to post op visit! Couldn’t have asked for anything better! Dr Scott & his staff superb!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Scott as a caring, knowledgeable, and skilled physician. I had cancer on my eyelid and he removed it and offered me a conservative or radical treatment and I chose conservative. He followed up with me for two years and when the cancer came back it was a scary time. He was always patient and addressed all my concerns. The day of reconstruction surgery he did a fabulous job and I was very pleased with the result. In addition, his entire staff is caring and friendly. A
Author:
Amazing experience! Dr.Scott is such a professional and from day one I knew I was in the best hands! My new look is more amazing than I ever could have dreamed.
Author:
5 months ago I had a lower eyelid blepharoplasty done. I went to 2 plastic surgeons - both came highly recommended. Both of the surgeons recommended that I see Dr. Kevin Scott. His staff was courteous and knowledgeable. I am extremely pleased with the results! Dr. Kevin Scott is an extremely-skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner! If I ever need another procedure I would definitely, without reservation, return to Dr. Scott and his wonderful team!
Author:
After years of appointments with other eye doctors, Dr. Scott diagnosed and treated my blepharospasm on the first office visit. The relief was instantaneous. Dr. Scott is a true professional and I highly recommend him.
Author:
Best doctor - for anything- that I have ever experienced The staff is wonderful and inviting too From receiving an initial “goody bag,” to a doctor who is kind and understanding, the entire experience with Dr Scott and his staff was a very pleasant experience - Sincerely
Author:
Dr.Scott and staff were great. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of having eyelid surgery
Author:
Excellent! Dr. Scott is an excellent doctor and provides very good information prior to and post procedure. His office staff are all great and friendly.
Author:
I had Bell's Palsy about 30 years ago which left my right eye partially closed. Over the years I had several surgeries to that eye (vision related) which further traumatized the eye and caused the eye to close such that it restricted my vision. On the recommendation of two of my other doctors I went to see Dr. Scott to determine if a surgery could "open the eye." I should mention that because of the other eye surgeries this was not a normal "eye lid surgery." The staff was professional and cou
Author:
The process was well organized and easy. Everyone involved was professional, friendly and helpful . Very pleased with the results. Dr. Scott is an excellent physician and a very good communicator.
Author:
Very pleased with overall medical eye procedure that was done. Would recommend this office to anyone seeking this procedure.
Author:
The experience with Dr. Scott and his office staff has been excellent from the beginning. Dr. Scott is a wonderful surgeon. He explains the procedure and all expectations in great detail and answers all questions thoroughly. The office staff is superb and very organized, further enhancing the whole experience. I will recommend Dr. Scott in a heartbeat.
Author:
I never had such a negativ experience as I did with Dr Scott. From day 1 they were very unclear about costs, they kept changing the price, did not want to honor a written quote, then when scheduling, the office called and told me the Dr did NOT want to do the surgery. I tried to make the relationship work because I thought the Dr was very qualified, but I didnt get a good feel from anyone there and question if existing reviews are fake. I would NOT recommend!
Author:
Highest recommendation. While I have received excellent care from other eye doctors, Dr. Scott was superb! He clearly explained my situation to me, provided in depth explanations and options, and did it in an unhurried, but clear, concise and kind manner. Took multiple measurements when 1 would suffice--precision I want with my eyes! CT scan reading was extremely helpful. I left his office with peace of mind, and extremely confident that my care plan going forward is the right one for me.
Author:
Dr Scott makes great recommendations for cosmetic procedures and executes them perfectly.
Author:
Efficient, professional, caring. Perfect surgery, recovery, and follow-up experience.
Author:
Dr. Scott did five procedures on my eyes, upper and lower bleph, cathexoplasty, ptosis repair and fraxel laser. I am thrilled with the outcome. Looks completely natural. There was little bruising, I was able to go out in public in a week. Very kind, caring, careful and skilled. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Scott performed upper and lower eyelid surgery including laser resurfacing in November of 2018. It is now two months later and my eyes and skin look amazing. Dr. Scott is incredibly knowledgable, kind and very patient. He takes time to answer all your questions and concerns without once feeling like he's rushing. His office staff is equally as wonderful. They are friendly and helpful no matter how many times you call with questions or concerns. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Scott examined my tear ducts for drainage. I was referred to him by my allergist Dr Schuster. He was exactly the right person to see about this. I got exactly the information I needed. Dr Scott and the entire office was the finest, most competent, empathetic medical operation that I have ever experienced. I am grateful fo Dr Schuster for her recommendation and to Dr Scott and all of you for you skill and kindness.
Author:
My experience with this practice has been very positive. They are professional, friendly, and listen to your concerns.
Author:
Both the staff and Dr. Scott were very friendly and keep me informed throughout all my visits to the office and by phone ahead of the surgery. I was very pleased with the results.
Author:
I had a very good experience with Dr Scott and his staff. They were kind and caring throughout the process of consultation, surgery and after care. I’m extremely satisfied with the results and would highly recommend him!
Author:
Office visit and procedure were conducted in a thoroughly professional manner. Plan to recommend Dr. Scott to friends and family requiring his services. V/R Dan
Author:
Both Dr. Scott and his staff are excellent, from the customer service to the doctor's overall patient care, expertise, and treatment. I can't thank everyone enough for their time and attention to my eye health. It mean's a lot to know there are people and facilities, like Dr. Scott's, who can provide this type of assistance. Sincerely, Matthew.
Author:
Dr. Scott and his entire staff were skillful, informative, patient in explaining options and procedures to me. Dr. Scott was highly recommended by personal and professional sources for his expertise and he still exceeded my expectations. This was a completely positive experience.
Author:
Excellent servicing from start to finish . Office staff exceptionally nice. Procedure at hospital excellent experience. Results were so pleasing. Dr scott did a fabulous procedure and is as kind as his staff.
Author:
I had a fairly minor eyelid procedure this week with Dr.Scott. That being said, it didn't lessen my anxiety. Dr. Scott made me completely comfortable, explaining everything he was going to do. The procedure was quick, and although not painless, it was tolerable. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his friendly staff!
Author:
I had lower eyelid surgery to make my eyes look less 'tired.' My experience was great. Results looked exactly as promised, less tired without looking like I had any work done. Staff was very friendly and helpful every step of the way. I would recommend to anyone considering this procedure.
Author:
Dr. Scott is an excellent surgeon. He was recommended by my ophthalmologist, for upper eyelid surgery previous to having cataracts removed. Some of my friends have also had an excellent experience with his practice. My procedure was successful, painless & uncomplicated, with results surpassing my expectations. Dr. Scott's staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and make sure their patients are well informed. It's a pleasure to recommend Dr. Scott and, by the way, he's a great guy!
Author:
Dr. Scott performed reconstructive surgery on my lower eyelid in May 2016. A tumor was removed and the lower eyelid and area surrounding it had to be reconstructed and skin taken from one spot and transferred to another. Dr. Scott did an awesome job! My eye had to be sewn shut for 2 1/2 months; however, it was all worth it. My eye was opened late July 2016 and works perfectly well. My eye is healed and I can see perfectly and it looks good also. I highly recommend Dr. Kevin Scott.
Author:
Outstanding, compassionate , I was nervous, about having eyelid surgery, but after my first visit with Dr. Scott, I felt comfortable in knowing he was very experienced and he genuinely loved what he does, the whole experience with Dr. Scott and his excellent staff was wonderful ,and the final results were outstanding. I would highly recommend him, with no reservations.
Author:
Dr. Scott and his staff were amazing. I was recommended to him by not only my current eye doctor but a doctor I had close to 15 years ago I am currently 29 and have had glasses since the age of 2). His experience, knowledge, and overall compassion made the decision easy to move forward with. His staff assisted me with being new to Kaiser Permanente and let me know the best way to proceed if I was approved for the procedure. Once I was approved, the process was so quick and easy. Thank you!
Author:
Had two procedures, ptosis and blepharoplasty five months apart as my vision was affected by both due to the heavy sagging eyelid. He was recommended to me by my regular ophthalmologist who said that he was one of the best eye surgeon in the area and I have to agree. I found him to be a very caring and thorough in explaining the procedure and what to expect after the procedure. I'm really glad that it was him who did my eye. Kudos also to his staff who were all very friendly during my visits.
Author:
I wanted to have my upper eyelids raised slightly, and to have extra folds of eyelid skin tightened. Also, I wanted to have the bags beneath my eyes removed. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Scott presents a very friendly and understanding demeanor, and helped me understand the possible procedures available, and what options might be best for me. He seemed much better than two other surgeons whom I interviewed.
Author:
At a follow-up apt abt blepharoplasty surgery, I asked Dr. Scott q?s as I thought he'd be offended or think I wasn?t taking the matter seriously. I asked abt dry eye, recovery time, need for resurfacing, botox - when Dr. Scott turned to me and asked if I would accept going blind. Taken aback, I hesitated. Dr. Scott immediately said b/c I wouldn't accept going blind, he wouldn't take me as a patient (PERIOD). I thought he didn't like me and wanted me to leave, but he said to continue asking q's
Author:
From the minute I met Dr. Scott, I knew he would be the 'best' Dr. EVER! I never felt rushed. He explained every detail and procedures for the Muscle and Upper Eyelid Surgery (a year later). To ensure the surgery goes well, the procedures are performed in a Hospital setting. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to him by another Doctor. The Office does other procedures (no more surgeries!). I'm scheduling couple more visits for other issues. I have 100+ % confidence in Dr. Scott!
Author:
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Scott- start to finish. He is professional, thorough and kind. Dr. Scott explained the surgical procedure, potential complications, healing process and realistic expectations. He closed every conversation by asking if he had answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed. I am very happy with the surgical results.
Author:
Dr Scott is just The Best! My entire experience from the moment I entered his waiting room, to the moment I checked out with office staff an A+ I had upper eyelid surgery and he removed the lower fat pockets and resurfaced the skin. Two months post op, I look great, so natural and rested. Dr. Scott is just Excellent and His care is exceptional!
Author:
I love Dr Scott! He did great on my upper and lower eyelids and I love the feedback that I get from people! I highly recommend Dr Scott!