Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Scott, MD
Dr. Kevin Scott, MD is an ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 400

Fairfax, VA 22033

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Scott

I became a doctor because I truly enjoy helping people. My medical training prepared me for the scientific aspect, but I believe there s more to being an outstanding physician than anything you ll find in books. That s why I strive to make my patients feel comfortable in a friendly atmosphere and provide them with all the latest medical advances.

Dr. Scott's Experience

Dr. Scott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Tear Drainage Surgery
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Med College Of Va Va Commonwealth University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
Dr. Scott's Performance
Both Dr. Scott and his staff are excellent, from the customer service to the doctor's overall patient care, expertise, and treatment. I can't thank everyone enough for their time and attention to my eye health. It mean's a lot to know there are people and facilities, like Dr. Scott's, who can provide this type of assistance. Sincerely, Matthew.
Dr. Scott is the only physician I trust to work around my eyes, even for minor treatments. This is based on the excellent treatment I received for surgery and other services in the past. The office and practitioner staff are very professional, and courteous. Overall, the practice provides a very satisfying experience. Well done.
Dr. Scott and his entire staff were skillful, informative, patient in explaining options and procedures to me. Dr. Scott was highly recommended by personal and professional sources for his expertise and he still exceeded my expectations. This was a completely positive experience.
Excellent servicing from start to finish . Office staff exceptionally nice. Procedure at hospital excellent experience. Results were so pleasing. Dr scott did a fabulous procedure and is as kind as his staff.
in Centreville, VA |
I had a fairly minor eyelid procedure this week with Dr.Scott. That being said, it didn't lessen my anxiety. Dr. Scott made me completely comfortable, explaining everything he was going to do. The procedure was quick, and although not painless, it was tolerable. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his friendly staff!
I had lower eyelid surgery to make my eyes look less 'tired.' My experience was great. Results looked exactly as promised, less tired without looking like I had any work done. Staff was very friendly and helpful every step of the way. I would recommend to anyone considering this procedure.
in Springfield, VA |
Dr. Scott is an excellent surgeon. He was recommended by my ophthalmologist, for upper eyelid surgery previous to having cataracts removed. Some of my friends have also had an excellent experience with his practice. My procedure was successful, painless & uncomplicated, with results surpassing my expectations. Dr. Scott's staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and make sure their patients are well informed. It's a pleasure to recommend Dr. Scott and, by the way, he's a great guy!
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Scott performed reconstructive surgery on my lower eyelid in May 2016. A tumor was removed and the lower eyelid and area surrounding it had to be reconstructed and skin taken from one spot and transferred to another. Dr. Scott did an awesome job! My eye had to be sewn shut for 2 1/2 months; however, it was all worth it. My eye was opened late July 2016 and works perfectly well. My eye is healed and I can see perfectly and it looks good also. I highly recommend Dr. Kevin Scott.
in Wincheser, VA |
Outstanding, compassionate , I was nervous, about having eyelid surgery, but after my first visit with Dr. Scott, I felt comfortable in knowing he was very experienced and he genuinely loved what he does, the whole experience with Dr. Scott and his excellent staff was wonderful ,and the final results were outstanding. I would highly recommend him, with no reservations.
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Scott and his staff were amazing. I was recommended to him by not only my current eye doctor but a doctor I had close to 15 years ago I am currently 29 and have had glasses since the age of 2). His experience, knowledge, and overall compassion made the decision easy to move forward with. His staff assisted me with being new to Kaiser Permanente and let me know the best way to proceed if I was approved for the procedure. Once I was approved, the process was so quick and easy. Thank you!
in Ashburn, VA |
Had two procedures, ptosis and blepharoplasty five months apart as my vision was affected by both due to the heavy sagging eyelid. He was recommended to me by my regular ophthalmologist who said that he was one of the best eye surgeon in the area and I have to agree. I found him to be a very caring and thorough in explaining the procedure and what to expect after the procedure. I'm really glad that it was him who did my eye. Kudos also to his staff who were all very friendly during my visits.
in Falls Church, VA |
I wanted to have my upper eyelids raised slightly, and to have extra folds of eyelid skin tightened. Also, I wanted to have the bags beneath my eyes removed. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Scott presents a very friendly and understanding demeanor, and helped me understand the possible procedures available, and what options might be best for me. He seemed much better than two other surgeons whom I interviewed.
Washington, DC |
At a follow-up apt abt blepharoplasty surgery, I asked Dr. Scott q?s as I thought he'd be offended or think I wasn?t taking the matter seriously. I asked abt dry eye, recovery time, need for resurfacing, botox - when Dr. Scott turned to me and asked if I would accept going blind. Taken aback, I hesitated. Dr. Scott immediately said b/c I wouldn't accept going blind, he wouldn't take me as a patient (PERIOD). I thought he didn't like me and wanted me to leave, but he said to continue asking q's
in Arlington, VA |
From the minute I met Dr. Scott, I knew he would be the 'best' Dr. EVER! I never felt rushed. He explained every detail and procedures for the Muscle and Upper Eyelid Surgery (a year later). To ensure the surgery goes well, the procedures are performed in a Hospital setting. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to him by another Doctor. The Office does other procedures (no more surgeries!). I'm scheduling couple more visits for other issues. I have 100+ % confidence in Dr. Scott!
Centreville, VA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Scott- start to finish. He is professional, thorough and kind. Dr. Scott explained the surgical procedure, potential complications, healing process and realistic expectations. He closed every conversation by asking if he had answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed. I am very happy with the surgical results.
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr Scott is just The Best! My entire experience from the moment I entered his waiting room, to the moment I checked out with office staff an A+ I had upper eyelid surgery and he removed the lower fat pockets and resurfaced the skin. Two months post op, I look great, so natural and rested. Dr. Scott is just Excellent and His care is exceptional!
in Ashburn, VA |
I love Dr Scott! He did great on my upper and lower eyelids and I love the feedback that I get from people! I highly recommend Dr Scott!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Scott, MD?
Are you Dr. Scott?