Dr. Kevin Schopmeyer, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Schopmeyer, MD
Dr. Schopmeyer is an experienced, board certified family medicine physician offering quality, convenient primary care and walk-in care at the Florida Blue Health Care Services clinic in Pensacola. He welcomes Florida Blue insured walk-ins and patients of all ages.

Dr. Schopmeyer's Care Philosophy

How would a patient describe you? Patients use words such as: good listener, caring, thorough, relatable, easy to talk to. What can a patient expect when they have you as a doctor? I will listen to them and do my best to address what is concerning them. Describe one of the top ways you ensure each patient receives the quality personal health care he/she deserves? I work to help patients cure disease when possible. I strive to make sure patients are informed of labs, test prognoses and follow-up plans in a timely fashion. Is there anything more or extra you would like prospective patients to know about you? I work very hard to maintain a balance between giving each patient the time they need and not having extended wait times to be seen. I really respect a patient's time and financial investment in their medical care.

Dr. Schopmeyer's Experience

See how Dr. Schopmeyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schopmeyer

Dr. Schopmeyer accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Schopmeyer is now accepting new patients
    Florida Blue HealthCare Services1678 Airport Blvd
    Pensacola, FL 32504
    Evening
    Saturday
    (850) 479-3790Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Schopmeyer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schopmeyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schopmeyer to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Schopmeyer Says:

We truly work hard to make each patient satisfied with their medical care, I appreciate any advise on how we can improve the care that we deliver!

Dr. Schopmeyer's Performance
    Pensacola, FL |
    Worst doctor visit ever??. It took a hour for him to come check me out. He was not friendly was in a rush to get me out after I been waiting almost 2 hours (remind you there was ONLY 1 person ahead of me). Take days to get any medicine.
    in Cantonment, FL |
    Highly recommend. Great personality, good listener and willing to go the extra mile to figure out what's going on. I've struggled for a year to find a good doctor to listen to me and I have found him. Thank you Dr. Schopmeyer!
    Plant City, FL |
    I am very pleased with the medical services that I have received from Dr. Kevin Schopmeyer, over the past several months. He's an excellent physician.
    It was great !!!! It's been a long time since a Doctor would offer suggestions beyond what I was already doing he read the chart to see what meds / vitamins and herbs and would ask really good questions to see how I felt and what was working !!! I have copd so not every day is good but told of options of what I can do !!! I am looking for new Doctor and I believe I ve found him !! Great experience!!! The nurses are awesome too !!
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin Schopmeyer, MD?
    Are you Dr. Schopmeyer?

Dr. Schopmeyer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Schopmeyer says...

I listen to and address the patients concerns as well as prevent and treat the conditions that they may not be concerned about.

Dr. Schopmeyer says...

Dr. Schopmeyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Schopmeyer has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schopmeyer's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

St. George's University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
      United States Sports Academy-Masters Of Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology

Completed in 2009

Dr. Schopmeyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schopmeyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acute Care Medicine