Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO
Kevin S. Sadati, DO, FAACS is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT) - Facial Plastic Surgery BOARD CERTIFICATIONS American Board of Cosmetic Surgery American Board of Osteopathic Otolaryngology/HNS PRACTICE EHR Patient Now PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Osteopathic Association The American Academy of Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Orange County Society of Otolaryngology Washington State Medical Association Snohomish County Medical Society Northwest Society of Cosmetic Surgeons Pennsylvania State Medical Association Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association Philadelphia College of Surgeons Philadelphia Medical Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES The Richard B. Aronsohn, MD Founders Award FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards. We offer financing through CareCredit, Prosper Healthcare Lending, and Alpheon. INSURANCES ACCEPTED BCBS Blue Card, Blue Cross California. Blue Shield California, Cigna, First Health, Great West, Health Net, Premera BCBS, United Healthcare - Direct OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

359 San Miguel Dr Ste 110

• Premera Blue Cross
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company

Learn about Dr. Sadati

Dr. Sadati's Experience

Dr. Sadati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Sadati does not have any board certifications listed.

• Facial Fracture

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Berkeley-Molecular Cell Biology and Near Eastern Art & History
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Midwestern University In Illinois-D.O.
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • General Surgery-Michigan State University, Metropolitan Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Medical College Of Pennsylvania In Philadelphia

Dr. Sadati has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sadati has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sadati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sadati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadati to family and friends
Dr. Sadati's Performance
Santa Ana, CA |
10 stars if that was an option. My results are exactly what I wanted. I knew Dr. Sadati was my surgeon of choice at my first consultation. He spent time meticulously describing the pre, during, post events which made me believe he would be equally detailed and meticulous when it came to my procedure (neck and lower face lift, upper bleph). My healing was fast but I committed to ~everything~ that was suggested. I never needed a pain pill - not even a Tylenol.
I had a facial procedure with Dr. Sadati after considering it for some time. I was not sure I wanted to go through with it as surgery is a big decision. After meeting with a number of surgeons, I am so glad I found Dr. Sadati and his staff. They made the experience wonderful. And the results are better than I could have ever expected. Dr. Sadati is a surgeon you can trust and is honest. So important!!!
in Orange, California |
I went in for a consultation with Dr. Sadati for my nose. I am definitely planning on going through with the procedure. I have been unhappy with the appearance of my nose for a really long time and am looking forward to having it fixed...finally!
in Newport Beach, California |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sadati to any woman (or man) looking for a natural and refreshed face lift. He is quite simply the best and I have never been happier and felt better. He's your guy!
Pasadena, CA |
I felt comfortable before during and after the procedure and look fabulous. People cannot believe how old I am or how young I look!
Laguna Niguel, CA |
Dr. Sadati is a true artist - i knew from the moment i met him that I would be in the best hands. He makes you feel so comfortable and really walks you through the entire process during the consult. The day of surgery there were no surprises and no pain whatsoever - he really is an expert at what he does.
Cypress, CA |
Dr. Sadati performed upper and lower eye lid surgery and additional CO2 laser on my lower lids. Never having been to a plastic surgeon before, I had no idea what to expect. He was very thoughtful and attentive at every appointment and listened to my needs without ever making me feel pressured. From the first consultation appointment through my follow-up appointments, he and his staff were very friendly and welcoming. Most importantly - Dr. Sadati does amazing work! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Corona, CA |
Great experience and result. Very professional and a great listener. Scheduling was a breeze and everything went perfectly, from the consultation to the aftercare .
Irvine, CA |
I'm so happy I've found a Dr. I trust and who offers amazing results.
in Irvine, ca |
Let me tell you, I am in the industry myself and have worked with numerous doctors. I know a good doctor when I see one and Dr. Sadati is the best! Upon your consultation with Dr. Sadati you will immediately be impressed, he is extremely gracious and is a true artist who takes his work very seriously. It is very clear that every patient is a canvas of his work. Himself & his staff are very professional and friendly, I would recommend him to ANYONE looking to have work done. I am very pleased!!
in San Clemente, CA |
During my consultation his bedside manner was attentive, he listened to my concerns, was straight forward and honest in terms of expectations, and very thorough on his recommendations of what he was going to do and how - I was concerned and obsessed about the incision lines and if they would be visible, etc. He is very professional. A skilled PS, a perfectionist and an artist.
in San Clemente, CA |
Dr. Sadati is absolutely great. His before and after face and neck lift photos were the best I had ever seen. That is what caused me to make the appointment, especially when I realized he does the procedure under local and twilight sedation without going under general anesthesia. I think the procedure probably took about 10 years off of my appearance. Very quick recovery and amazing results. Love it
in Dana Point, CA |
Absolutely Beautiful Results! - Newport Beach I went to other consultations, and other surgeons just didn't compare to Dr. Sadati. He and his staff were so wonderful! My friend had a procedure by him and was so happy with her results, which made me book a consultation and then surgery. I had a lower face lift with Dr. Kevin Sadati in Newport Beach, CA. I was very happy with the results and it was an easy recovery! I will seek other treatments from him. He also has a wonderful staff .
in Newport Coast, CA |
My father, who lived to be 99, had a chin that I inherited. I looked like a pelican with too much skin hanging down. I needed a lower face lift only. I looked and looked for the appropriate doctor for many years and could not find the one I wanted, or believed in. All doctors wanted general anesthesia and 9 hours of surgery, and I said no, I will just live with this condition. I spoke to everyone I knew and some nurses, I trusted, suggested Dr. Sadati. They said he did amazing work without going
in Newport Beach, CA |
Had a very bad result from not one, but three procedures Dr Sadati performed on me last year. I had a breast augmentation, rhinoplasty & chin implant. My breasts are too far apart, one is bigger than the other and they are scarred. My nose has been obliterated. He scooped out my nasal dorsum, turned up the tip too far upward and pinched my nostrils. Furthermore, my chin implant is far too big and disproportionate to the rest of my face. Sadati does not accept responsibility. Major $ to fix
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Are you Dr. Sadati?