Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO

Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Midwestern University in Illinois - D.O. in 1998 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

359 San Miguel Dr Ste 110

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • The Great-West Life Assurance Company

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Sadati's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sadati's Top Procedures and Conditions

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Sadati performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Sadati performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Sadati's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

"Kevin S. Sadati, DO, FAACS is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT) - Facial Plastic Surgery BOARD CERTIFICATIONS American Board of Cosmetic Surgery American Board of Osteopathic Otolaryngology/HNS PRACTICE EHR Patient Now PROFESSIONAL...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
General Surgery - Michigan State University, Metropolitan Hospital
1998
Midwestern University in Illinois - D.O.
1992
University of California at Berkeley - Molecular Cell Biology and Near Eastern Art & History
1998
1992

Dr. Sadati's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sadati

Dr. Sadati?
Dr. Sadati's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO
I would give a zero if I could. I went to Dr. Sadati’s office for botox injections. A few days later I developed a horrible head ache and few days after that my eyebrows dropped and were pressing over my eye and my eye lid was swollen bulging out completely hiding my eyelashes. The botox, instead of lifting my eyes, did the complete opposite. When I contacted them about the issue they could not care less!!! They claimed it was an adverse affect and my headaches unrelated and refused a refund.
We strive to make sure every patient gets the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I had a lot of hesitation in getting any facial "refreshing" done. I saw lots of pictures and interviewed several doctors before deciding on Dr. Sadati. Looking back on my procedure a couple of months ago it was a piece of cake. A little discomfort but nothing of any substance. They say you can expect to have a 5-10 year reduction in how old you look, but they were wrong. I have about 15 years of facial age that I have regained. The results are amazing! I wish I had done this 5 years earlier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I travel quit far to come get my treatment done with Suzanne. She always does such a great job! I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my lips filled. I have been coming here for the past two years to do my juverderm fillers with her. Suzanne is just awesome! She always makes sure I’m comfortable and super numb before starting my treatment. I always feel welcomed and never rushed. The whole office staffs are all great! ! I love my results and will continue to come Suzanne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Love it, love it, love it!! Wondered why I waited & worried! Dr. Sadati is THE best!! I found him listed in New Beauty magazine . I had 4 other consultations , Dr. Sadati was my 5th! husband accompanied me for unbiased opinion. We both chose Dr.Sadati for his thoroughness and expertise. 3rd day I only needed Tylenol! I had a lower face and neck lift, brow lift and under eye laser Now I look like I feel not OLD! Minor problem on one side; Dr. S. promptly remedied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I have recommended Dr. Sadati to family & friends & will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Two weeks ago I had Septoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Sadati.. After interviewing 5 doctors in the area, I selected Dr. Sadati because I felt he would be the best surgeon for this delicate, two part, complicated procedure..I was right. My nose, now, not only functions well, it looks great too. Dr. Sadati listened to all of my concerns intently and set out to deliver the goals we had discussed. I couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Dr. Sadati is the best doctor ever. I can trust him with my own life. He is a resal professional and truly cares for his patients. I have been his patient for 15 years a. He did not only changed me to look prettier, but also to became a better person. I highly recommend Dr. Sadati. My testimonial is indeed true, and there is plenty of evidence in his gallery. My picture of before and after is there. How will remain my doctor forever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I came in to see Dr. Sadati 3 weeks ago for my initial consultation. He took time to understand what I wanted from surgery and showed me how he would achieve my desired look. After some helpful accommodations, I was able to book my surgery for 2 weeks out (I wanted to come in during the Thanksgiving holiday to not have to take too much time off work) It's been a few weeks now and I can't tell you how happy I am with my facelift results. I would highly recommend Dr. Sadati and the entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I've been coming to Dr. Sadati's office since 2014 and love the staff and doctor. Great service, everyone is friendly and takes there time with me and my questions. I have referred several people to Dr. Sadati and they too have been very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
overall very pleased with my experience with Dr. Sadati!! Defienitley recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
The entire staff at Dr. Sadatis office is so genuinely kind. He is so good doctor and I am very pleased with my results. I did a natural lift and I look youthful and rejuvenated. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
My friend Christina recommended me to the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery. I was in dyer need of some skincare to help with my dry skin. I love that they have medical skincare with great ingredients at a great price point!! The front desk also let me know of a great holiday promo and threw in travel samples.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Dr. Sadati really boosted my self esteem!! I am 58 and suffered from sagging skin under my jaw. I had a natural lift and I couldn't be more satisfied with my results. I look rejuvenated! The procedure was done under local anesthesia and I would be lying if I didn't say you'll have swealing and slight bruising but I mean... it was totally worth it. No doubt the best Dr. for Facelift!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I came to see Dr.S for a for a rhinoplasty consultation. My nose was in bad shape and I kept having trouble breathing. I also found I was suffering due to a deviated septum. I had my surgery and the first night the doctor called me to check up. A week later I had a flower delivery from the Dr. and his staff. I am so grateful for my new nose. It's not only beautiful shaped but it now works it's primary function beautifully. I am so happy I chose him to perform such a complex surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I had wrinkles under my eyes but did not want to have any nip and cut. Dr. Sadati suggested I have co2 laser. I was so scared about the journey on what I had read but 1 week after I am so happy I did it. Dr. Sadati is so patient and explained everthing that was going to happen. The staff was so helpful and kind. I totally trust Dr. Sadati and would come back to him for any future facial procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
10 stars if that was an option. My results are exactly what I wanted. I knew Dr. Sadati was my surgeon of choice at my first consultation. He spent time meticulously describing the pre, during, post events which made me believe he would be equally detailed and meticulous when it came to my procedure (neck and lower face lift, upper bleph). My healing was fast but I committed to ~everything~ that was suggested. I never needed a pain pill - not even a Tylenol.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I had a facial procedure with Dr. Sadati after considering it for some time. I was not sure I wanted to go through with it as surgery is a big decision. After meeting with a number of surgeons, I am so glad I found Dr. Sadati and his staff. They made the experience wonderful. And the results are better than I could have ever expected. Dr. Sadati is a surgeon you can trust and is honest. So important!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I went in for a consultation with Dr. Sadati for my nose. I am definitely planning on going through with the procedure. I have been unhappy with the appearance of my nose for a really long time and am looking forward to having it fixed...finally!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I would highly recommend Dr. Sadati to any woman (or man) looking for a natural and refreshed face lift. He is quite simply the best and I have never been happier and felt better. He's your guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I felt comfortable before during and after the procedure and look fabulous. People cannot believe how old I am or how young I look!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sadati?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Premera Blue Cross
The Great-West Life Assurance Company

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sadati treats patients.