Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 58

Dr. Sadati

Dr. Kevin Sadati - Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery

359 San Miguel Dr Ste 110 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newport Beach, CA. He is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sadati to book an appointment.

Dr. Sadati's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sadati

Dr. Sadati?
  • Office environment (42)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (41)
  • Explained conditions well (41)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
Not a good one! I would say go to someone else . He’s expensive for a facelift that looks like he doesn’t know how much skin to take . Went and got a second opinion from another plastic surgeon. He said you didn’t get a great facelift!I can’t believe it! He sells you on that he doesn’t put you under. That’s not a good idea cuz you can wake up and I think he hurried up cuz your awake. Not a good experience! Now he won’t see you unless you get a test . He’s a piece of work .
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
i am so lucky that recently i know about dr.kevin.i recommand all of my friend and family to meet with him.
palash khan – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I had a wonderful experience with the staff and Dr. Sadati is very professional and truly an artist at heart.
Jay – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Dr. Kevin Sadati is a great man i am a patient of him thank you sir
Utpal – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I would give a zero if I could. I went to Dr. Sadati’s office for botox injections. A few days later I developed a horrible head ache and few days after that my eyebrows dropped and were pressing over my eye and my eye lid was swollen bulging out completely hiding my eyelashes. The botox, instead of lifting my eyes, did the complete opposite. When I contacted them about the issue they could not care less!!! They claimed it was an adverse affect and my headaches unrelated and refused a refund.
Mercedes in Mission Viejo, CA – Dec 11, 2018
We strive to make sure every patient gets the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I had a lot of hesitation in getting any facial "refreshing" done. I saw lots of pictures and interviewed several doctors before deciding on Dr. Sadati. Looking back on my procedure a couple of months ago it was a piece of cake. A little discomfort but nothing of any substance. They say you can expect to have a 5-10 year reduction in how old you look, but they were wrong. I have about 15 years of facial age that I have regained. The results are amazing! I wish I had done this 5 years earlier.
Don – Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I travel quit far to come get my treatment done with Suzanne. She always does such a great job! I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my lips filled. I have been coming here for the past two years to do my juverderm fillers with her. Suzanne is just awesome! She always makes sure I’m comfortable and super numb before starting my treatment. I always feel welcomed and never rushed. The whole office staffs are all great! ! I love my results and will continue to come Suzanne.
Kyang in Corona – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Love it, love it, love it!! Wondered why I waited & worried! Dr. Sadati is THE best!! I found him listed in New Beauty magazine . I had 4 other consultations , Dr. Sadati was my 5th! husband accompanied me for unbiased opinion. We both chose Dr.Sadati for his thoroughness and expertise. 3rd day I only needed Tylenol! I had a lower face and neck lift, brow lift and under eye laser Now I look like I feel not OLD! Minor problem on one side; Dr. S. promptly remedied!
Pat in Whittier, CA – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I have recommended Dr. Sadati to family & friends & will continue to do so.
Riverside, CA – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Two weeks ago I had Septoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty with Dr. Sadati.. After interviewing 5 doctors in the area, I selected Dr. Sadati because I felt he would be the best surgeon for this delicate, two part, complicated procedure..I was right. My nose, now, not only functions well, it looks great too. Dr. Sadati listened to all of my concerns intently and set out to deliver the goals we had discussed. I couldn't be happier.
Orange – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Dr. Sadati is the best doctor ever. I can trust him with my own life. He is a resal professional and truly cares for his patients. I have been his patient for 15 years a. He did not only changed me to look prettier, but also to became a better person. I highly recommend Dr. Sadati. My testimonial is indeed true, and there is plenty of evidence in his gallery. My picture of before and after is there. How will remain my doctor forever.
Isabel in Chula Vista – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I came in to see Dr. Sadati 3 weeks ago for my initial consultation. He took time to understand what I wanted from surgery and showed me how he would achieve my desired look. After some helpful accommodations, I was able to book my surgery for 2 weeks out (I wanted to come in during the Thanksgiving holiday to not have to take too much time off work) It's been a few weeks now and I can't tell you how happy I am with my facelift results. I would highly recommend Dr. Sadati and the entire staff.
Val – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I've been coming to Dr. Sadati's office since 2014 and love the staff and doctor. Great service, everyone is friendly and takes there time with me and my questions. I have referred several people to Dr. Sadati and they too have been very satisfied.
Newport Coast, CA – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
overall very pleased with my experience with Dr. Sadati!! Defienitley recommend him!
Orange County , CA – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
The entire staff at Dr. Sadatis office is so genuinely kind. He is so good doctor and I am very pleased with my results. I did a natural lift and I look youthful and rejuvenated. I would highly recommend him!
Sally in Irvine CA – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
My friend Christina recommended me to the Gallery of Cosmetic Surgery. I was in dyer need of some skincare to help with my dry skin. I love that they have medical skincare with great ingredients at a great price point!! The front desk also let me know of a great holiday promo and threw in travel samples.
Montclair, CA – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
Dr. Sadati really boosted my self esteem!! I am 58 and suffered from sagging skin under my jaw. I had a natural lift and I couldn't be more satisfied with my results. I look rejuvenated! The procedure was done under local anesthesia and I would be lying if I didn't say you'll have swealing and slight bruising but I mean... it was totally worth it. No doubt the best Dr. for Facelift!
Jaybird in Lake Forest – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I came to see Dr.S for a for a rhinoplasty consultation. My nose was in bad shape and I kept having trouble breathing. I also found I was suffering due to a deviated septum. I had my surgery and the first night the doctor called me to check up. A week later I had a flower delivery from the Dr. and his staff. I am so grateful for my new nose. It's not only beautiful shaped but it now works it's primary function beautifully. I am so happy I chose him to perform such a complex surgery!
Lety in Dana Point – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
I had wrinkles under my eyes but did not want to have any nip and cut. Dr. Sadati suggested I have co2 laser. I was so scared about the journey on what I had read but 1 week after I am so happy I did it. Dr. Sadati is so patient and explained everthing that was going to happen. The staff was so helpful and kind. I totally trust Dr. Sadati and would come back to him for any future facial procedures.
Carmen in Newport Coast, CA – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?
10 stars if that was an option. My results are exactly what I wanted. I knew Dr. Sadati was my surgeon of choice at my first consultation. He spent time meticulously describing the pre, during, post events which made me believe he would be equally detailed and meticulous when it came to my procedure (neck and lower face lift, upper bleph). My healing was fast but I committed to ~everything~ that was suggested. I never needed a pain pill - not even a Tylenol.
Santa Ana, CA – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Sadati, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Sadati?

Kevin S. Sadati, DO, FAACS is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT) - Facial Plastic Surgery

BOARD CERTIFICATIONS American...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia

• Persian