Dr. Kevin Rosenbach, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Care One Health Center 2500 Vanderbilt Beach Rd Ste 1103 Naples, FL 34109 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Rosenbach, MD
Dr. Kevin Rosenbach, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Rosenbach is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital.

Dr. Rosenbach's Experience

See how Dr. Rosenbach's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosenbach

Dr. Rosenbach accepts 36 insurance carriers

Dr. Rosenbach is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rosenbach has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosenbach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenbach to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Rosenbach's Performance
    GOOD
in Naples, FL |
After filling out a nearly 20 page new patient form and waiting two weeks for an appointment they tell me that they don't accept my insurance once I show up for my scheduled appointment. Why wouldn't this be the first thing they confirm? Ive been anxiously waiting 2 weeks for this day and it was all for nothing. Horrible business practice to waste peoples time like this.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Rosenbach was able to diagnose me with a rare immune deficiency, that many other physicians did not recognize. He is very knowledgeable, takes his time with all his patients and sincerely cares about all his patients well-being. Couldn't recommend him any higher!!
in Naples, FL |
I was very impressed with the doctor and his office staff. They are very caring and attentive to the patient's needs . I will recommend this office to others if asked.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Rosenbach is a life saver for my Mom whois Immune Deficient and requires infusions every month. He diagnosed her condition when others missed the mark. On visits his time is your time. We are so Happy to have him. As a Registered Nurse I can attest to his skill and compassion.
in Naples, FL |
Talk about borderline ABUSE...in particular the woman who is on the front desk!!!!! Dr. Rosenbach,,, your staff, with the exception of one person,,,should in no way be in a medical environment. Furthermore, we can tell you that the treatment received justifies possible legal action!! Your office is a nightmare!!
Naples FL |
After seeing my primary physician who wouldn't prescribe an epipen after my whole leg swelled up and I couldn't walk from the intense pain of a bee sting, Dr Rosenbachs office got me in same day and actually took my blood pressure which my primary care Dr did not do. Good thing i wsnt going into shock. They also gave me an epipen prescription and a coupon to boot. The staff was very friendly and caring. Thank you so much! It's refreshing to have a Dr that actually cares about their patients.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Rosenbach is probably the best doctor I have ever dealt with ever. We were referred to see an immunologist by my sons pediatrician. The person she referred us to was not seeing new patients so I did my own research project and found this doctor. It was an amazing blessing to our son and family that we found him. He diagnosed our son with Primary Immune Deficiency. He and all his staff were so kind, compassionate, and helpful on every level. I am so thankful we found this office.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Rosenbach has been my doctor for the past 5 years. My lucky day, was my first appointment. I just wish, I could pack Dr Rosenbach and his staff in my suitcase. Dr Rosenbach is patient, understanding and a phenomenal diagnostic physician. Immunology and allergies a strong forte. Thank you, Dr Rosenbach and staff...always there no matter how far way and always on call to assist me with my medical issues.
in Naples, Fl |
One of the best diagnosticians I have seen. I've been healthy for the first time in many years. I'm an RN and recommend him to anyone with immunology issues.
in Naples, FL |
I was always treated respectfully. The Office staff is very friendly,efficient and courteous. Clean and pleasant experience. I would Highly recommend Dr. Rosenbach.
in Naples Fl |
Arguably the best immunologist in south west Florida. I am a complicated patient with a primary immune deficiency as well as being a severely atopic asthmatic. My doctor in Boston referred me to him 10 years ago and he has seen me hour some very tough times successfully since then. I recommend him without hesitation.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Rosenbach, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosenbach?

Compare Dr. Rosenbach

Dr. Rosenbach's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Rosenbach has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosenbach's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Cough

Graduated in 1988

• Other Education
    Rutgers University

Completed in 1988

Dr. Rosenbach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenbach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology