Dr. Kevin Rose, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 53

Dr. Rose

The Rose Clinic

920 E 800 N Ste 101 Orem, UT 84097

Dr. Kevin Rose, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Orem, UT. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as American Fork Hospital and Mountain View Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rose to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Kevin Rose, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Rose's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rose

3.8

27.586206896551722%

Dr. Rose

WOW! All I can say is wow! Dr. Rose and his staff are absolutely amazing, warm, friendly, caring and everything you would ever want or need when making life changing investments in yourself and your body! From day one with consult I felt heard and cared about. I am a body building figure competitor and my results like anyone mattered to me, how I look and how things work after could really make a difference in how I do as a competitor. Dr. Rose listened to my needs, wants, concerns and quite literally has made my dreams come true. He communicated with me every step of the process and made sure I felt heard. I knew 100% that he listened and he knew exactly what results I was looking for. He educated me to help me understand what was possible and what I could expect. His work is impeccable and I feel he is a perfectionist, an artist and that shows in my results. I would recommend Dr. Rose to anyone and everyone. MY experience was beyond what I could have ever h[ped for!
Angela Brann – Jul 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I was referred to The Rose Clinic by a dear friend of mine that I trust implicitly. From the moment I walked in the door the staff was genuinely friendly and interested in helping me get to where I wanted to be. Dr. Rose expertly performed my non-muscular extended tummy tuck. My results are light years better than my expectations ever were. I had chosen to go to Mexico for my gastric sleeve surgery a year prior (I’ve lost 185lbs). I had some serious trepidation with the idea of being so far from home for my tummy tuck.I always felt that when it came to getting rid of the extra skin that it was far safer to look locally. Each step of the way the communication that I experienced with the entire team at the clinic literally put my other medical relationships to shame. Everyone I worked with was looking to solve needs, not cause them. If given the opportunity to start over and select a surgeon from the beginning of the process, I would select Dr. Rose 10 times out of 10. Thanks to Everyone
May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I am 65 years old and had a tummy tuck and liposuction. Dr. Rose is amazing! I am 4 weeks out and can't believe how I look now, it has exceeded my expectations for sure. Dr. Rose and his staff are so friendly and helpful every step of the way. You will have the best care before and after surgery. Dr. Rose and his staff take great care to make sure you know exactly what to do before and after surgery there are no surprises, they all took such great care of me and still are. You can call them any time and they are there for you, They made me feel very comfortable though the whole process. I highly recommend Dr. Rose he is truly gifted and can't thank him enough for how he has changed my life!
Sheila A Myers – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I have been so impressed with Dr. Rose from start to finish. He is amazing. He is kind and very knowledgable. His staff is so sweet and caring. He did a great job, my tummy tuck scar is barely visible. I love my results! I highly recommend Dr. Rose and his staff.
Rebecca Horton in Salt Lake City , UT – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I have been wanting surgery for over ten years. I have researched and visited with many doctors in Utah and Dr. Rose was by far the best. His staff is amazing too. They are so kind and patient. I have been so happy with my mommy makeover. I am truly a new woman. The recovery was as expected from a multi-procedure surgery but I absolutely love the way I look. I feel better than I did before I had my 5 children. Thank you, Dr. Rose, I will forever sing your praises and recommend you to all of my friends and family!
  • Long wait times
Stephanie Nielson in Orem, UT – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Amazing staff, I really like Dr. Rose and he did a great job on my mommy makeover. I also sent my daughter there for her mommy makeover. I trust him. Your not just a number they actually care. Excellent results. My daughter cried when she seen her stomach, no more twin skin.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I had two other consults before meeting with Dr. Rose for breast implant surgery. I am athletic, and wanted smaller implants. Everyone else said they wouldn’t fit my frame and that I should just go big because I “would like them later.” Dr Rose suggested low profile implants that would cover my wider rib cage nicely, but not stick out too far. I love them. I felt safe, and well taken care of in his office. Amazing Dr, amazing staff. Highly recommend. Truly listens to his patients.
Melissa in Orem , UT – Feb 28, 2019
Dear Melissa, thank you for taking the time to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Dr. Rose has done Botoxfor me numerous times and I always love the result!
Melissa M. – Feb 07, 2019
Dear Melissa, thank you so much for the 5 stars!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Absolutely the best around! Dr. Rose specifies to your own needs. He recommends what will look best for your own body type along with making sure your expectations are being met. The staff is wonderful and always very attentive. I will recommend Dr. Rose to anyone who is wanting plastic surgery.
Feb 01, 2019
Thank you for the 5 star review, we sure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Extremely pleased with my results, thank you Rose Clinic! Dr. Rose and his staff are not only the very best in the industry but very personable as well. I appreciate how caring Dr. Rose is as well how sweet his staff was with me. They took very good care of me, and I so appreciate that being a nurse myself. Thank you again Rose Clinic, I will recommend you to everyone I know!
J. P. – Jan 28, 2019
Dear J.P. thank you for taking the time to post a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I have been a client with Dr Rose for 15 years. That fact should be enough of a 5 star review right there! I suffer from severe chronic migraine headaches. Dr Rose has literally made it possible for me to have a good quality of life. I am not an eligible candidate for the migraine surgery so I have continued to see him every 12 weeks for 15 years. In the last few years I have had home do fillers such as Sculptra, Vobella , and Kybella and I have been thrilled with the results every time. I trust
Cathryne R. – Jan 25, 2019
Dear Cathryne, thank you so much for taking the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Im 67 yrs old and was extremely over weight diabetic and high blood pressure. Made a decision to change my life and my health. Had gastric bypass surgery in July of 2017. It was successful and I lost 140 lbs.. however it left me with a excessive amount of skin left hanging!.. I proceeded to look for a doctor the had a outstanding credentials. They were many here in Utah county but the name Dr. Rose his warm friendly picture convinced me to choose him. The moment I entered his office i was greete
Robert Hendrickson – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I enjoy coming to the rose clinic for my consultation. The staff here are friendly and make you feel at home. I have had a consultation with Dr Rose before about breast lift. He was very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with his advice.
L. K. – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Amazing staff, friendly & kind. Dr Rose is amazing and very personable.
Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
The staff is friendly. I always have a good experience.
Lori S. – Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I am so happy with my tummy tuck. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose, he is so talented. I love the results!!
Isabella Hernandez – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
The Rose Clinic was not just friendly but made me feel like family. Dr. Rose is an exceptional talent, with extreme attention to detail. There is no other person that I would trust with my BA, being that it its something so sensitive. This decision was very hard for me to make. But with the sensitive nature of the staff, helpful answers to questions, and a confident, incredible doctor, I was able to push through making it happen. This has been an absolutely life-altering outcome for me. I still
Orem – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I was very pleased with my experience at The Rose Clinic and the staff was very friendly and helpful!
K. B. – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Rose. He was incredibly patient and thorough in answering ALL of my questions and concerns (being my first cosmetic surgery, there were A LOT). His clinic is staffed with amazing people who are honestly there to make you feel confident in your decision and want you to leave feeling great about yourself. And you do. Absolutely love this clinic.
Stephanie in Utah – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I went to three different consultations for breast augmentation before I chose Dr. Rose. He is so kind and professional, and I knew he could give me the look that I wanted, and make it look natural and right for my body type. I am so happy with the results. I now go to him for Botox, and he is extremely honest and fair. The results always look great, and he’s actually saved me money by being honest about if I do or do not need it in certain areas. Highly recommend!
Amanda in Utah County – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rose?

Our goal is to help you achieve long lasting, natural looking results with a new appearance that makes you happy.

Kevin Rose, M.D. is a highly skilled Provo, Orem and Salt Lake City area plastic surgeon. Dr. Rose is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery