Dr. Kevin Rose, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Rose

The Rose Clinic

320 River Park Dr Ste 245 Provo, UT 84604

Dr. Kevin Rose, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Provo, UT and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Meharry Medical College and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

Dr. Rose accepts

Dr. Rose accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Rose's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Migraine Headache Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Pre-Invasive Breast Cancer
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

Our goal is to help you achieve long lasting, natural looking results with a new appearance that makes you happy.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

3.8

Dr. Rose?
Dr. Rose's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Rose, MD
I have been so impressed with Dr. Rose from start to finish. He is amazing. He is kind and very knowledgable. His staff is so sweet and caring. He did a great job, my tummy tuck scar is barely visible. I love my results! I highly recommend Dr. Rose and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I have been wanting surgery for over ten years. I have researched and visited with many doctors in Utah and Dr. Rose was by far the best. His staff is amazing too. They are so kind and patient. I have been so happy with my mommy makeover. I am truly a new woman. The recovery was as expected from a multi-procedure surgery but I absolutely love the way I look. I feel better than I did before I had my 5 children. Thank you, Dr. Rose, I will forever sing your praises and recommend you to all of my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Amazing staff, I really like Dr. Rose and he did a great job on my mommy makeover. I also sent my daughter there for her mommy makeover. I trust him. Your not just a number they actually care. Excellent results. My daughter cried when she seen her stomach, no more twin skin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I had two other consults before meeting with Dr. Rose for breast implant surgery. I am athletic, and wanted smaller implants. Everyone else said they wouldn’t fit my frame and that I should just go big because I “would like them later.” Dr Rose suggested low profile implants that would cover my wider rib cage nicely, but not stick out too far. I love them. I felt safe, and well taken care of in his office. Amazing Dr, amazing staff. Highly recommend. Truly listens to his patients.
Dear Melissa, thank you for taking the time to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Dr. Rose has done Botoxfor me numerous times and I always love the result!
Dear Melissa, thank you so much for the 5 stars!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Absolutely the best around! Dr. Rose specifies to your own needs. He recommends what will look best for your own body type along with making sure your expectations are being met. The staff is wonderful and always very attentive. I will recommend Dr. Rose to anyone who is wanting plastic surgery.
Thank you for the 5 star review, we sure...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Extremely pleased with my results, thank you Rose Clinic! Dr. Rose and his staff are not only the very best in the industry but very personable as well. I appreciate how caring Dr. Rose is as well how sweet his staff was with me. They took very good care of me, and I so appreciate that being a nurse myself. Thank you again Rose Clinic, I will recommend you to everyone I know!
Dear J.P. thank you for taking the time to post a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I have been a client with Dr Rose for 15 years. That fact should be enough of a 5 star review right there! I suffer from severe chronic migraine headaches. Dr Rose has literally made it possible for me to have a good quality of life. I am not an eligible candidate for the migraine surgery so I have continued to see him every 12 weeks for 15 years. In the last few years I have had home do fillers such as Sculptra, Vobella , and Kybella and I have been thrilled with the results every time. I trust
Dear Cathryne, thank you so much for taking the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Im 67 yrs old and was extremely over weight diabetic and high blood pressure. Made a decision to change my life and my health. Had gastric bypass surgery in July of 2017. It was successful and I lost 140 lbs.. however it left me with a excessive amount of skin left hanging!.. I proceeded to look for a doctor the had a outstanding credentials. They were many here in Utah county but the name Dr. Rose his warm friendly picture convinced me to choose him. The moment I entered his office i was greete
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I enjoy coming to the rose clinic for my consultation. The staff here are friendly and make you feel at home. I have had a consultation with Dr Rose before about breast lift. He was very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with his advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Amazing staff, friendly & kind. Dr Rose is amazing and very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
The staff is friendly. I always have a good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I am so happy with my tummy tuck. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose, he is so talented. I love the results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
The Rose Clinic was not just friendly but made me feel like family. Dr. Rose is an exceptional talent, with extreme attention to detail. There is no other person that I would trust with my BA, being that it its something so sensitive. This decision was very hard for me to make. But with the sensitive nature of the staff, helpful answers to questions, and a confident, incredible doctor, I was able to push through making it happen. This has been an absolutely life-altering outcome for me. I still
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I was very pleased with my experience at The Rose Clinic and the staff was very friendly and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Rose. He was incredibly patient and thorough in answering ALL of my questions and concerns (being my first cosmetic surgery, there were A LOT). His clinic is staffed with amazing people who are honestly there to make you feel confident in your decision and want you to leave feeling great about yourself. And you do. Absolutely love this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I went to three different consultations for breast augmentation before I chose Dr. Rose. He is so kind and professional, and I knew he could give me the look that I wanted, and make it look natural and right for my body type. I am so happy with the results. I now go to him for Botox, and he is extremely honest and fair. The results always look great, and he’s actually saved me money by being honest about if I do or do not need it in certain areas. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Great experience with caring staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
I love the Rose Clinic !their team is the very best ! very highly recommended !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Rose, MD?
Would definitely recommend him..
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rose?

The Rose Clinic