Pediatrics  |
Dr. Kevin Rodbell, MD
Dr. Kevin Rodbell, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Rodbell is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Dekalb Medical.

1799 Briarcliff Rd NE Ste X

Atlanta, GA 30306

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Rodbell

I really get to know the families in my practice. Emphasis on patient education, communication, and trust. I take into consideration the entire family unit, not just "the patient." Many patients have commented that they feel we treat them like family.

Dr. Rodbell's Experience

Dr. Rodbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Tympanometry
  • Vaccination
  • Venipuncture
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Maimonides Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Infants' and Children's Hospital Of Brooklyn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Rodbell has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Rodbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodbell to family and friends
Dr. Rodbell's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Kevin is an amazing HUMAN and then a doctor! My daughter was ill with Viral Fever and as first time parents, we were a bit paranoid and he calmed us down, helped us understand what the issues were, gave handouts so we can be better educated in the asthma condition, prescribed medicine that worked so well and our daughter is now perfectly well! All thanks to Dr. Rodbell and his professional staff! I wholeheartedly recommend his services to every parent! Dr.Rodbell, Thanks again!
in Atlanta, GA |
I highly recommend Dr. Rodbell and his staff. They are professional and caring not only for your little one, but for you too. They are knowledgeable and keep on recent research, they are also good at calming new parent's fears and take the time to answer all your questions. When paging after hours Dr. Rodbell always answers timely and reassures you that you did the right thing and to stop apologizing! I couldn't be happier with care he and his staff provide.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Rodbell and his team are professional, knowledgeable and kind. They make parents and children feel at ease and answer all your questions. I highly recommend them!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Rodbell and his staff are so sweet, friendly, patient, helpful and understanding. They take good care of my children medically and emotionally. They are comforting to me as the parent as well! My 2 year old likes the fish and toys too!
in atlanta |
Dr Rodbell and his entire staff are incredible. My baby had an issue and I want sure if it was major or not so I called the office and spoke to a very kind nurse. They scheduled me for the next day and saw me promptly. That is just one example of how much they go out of their way for their patients. Every time I've had a question, even after hours, they've gotten back to me incredibly fast and with very helpful information. They are so kind and helpful!
in atlanta, ga |
I absolutely love Dr. Kevin and his staff!!! I had a mix up with adding our newborn to the insurance and they never denied service or made me pay out of pocket. They were efficient, pleasant, and super nice! They sent emails to fill out the paperwork prior to his appointment so we didn't have to waste anytime see the doctor! Dr.Kevin was very nice and very engaged in our son! We have truly found a jem!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Great doctor! Couldn't have chosen someone better when my child was born. He has great manners and is very detailed during our visits. He spends a very good amount of time in the room and we get all of our questions answered. We don't mind any wait time since we know he's a busy doc with lots of little ones to see. Staff is super friendly!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Rodbell, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodbell?