Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS

Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Charleston, SC. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

1112 Savannah Hwy

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Riker

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Riker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Riker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Riker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riker's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riker to family and friends

Dr. Riker's Performance

Dr Riker takes the time to explain all your options so that you can make an informed decision. The staff is the best! Everyone is so friendly and they take the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr Riker is also the best at what he does and will always do what is best for the patient. He is also...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was tramamatized in my early teenage years which caused me to become completely complacent with dental visits. Dr. Riker and his staff not only made me feel comfortable but they valued me as a customer. Today was my second visit to his office and not one time did I experience any pain or anxiety...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He damaged my jaw bone when he extracted my wisdom teeth. I was pulling out bone fragments of my broken jaw a year later!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
The best dental experiences I've ever had... and my teeth are possibly the worst (soft and fragile) on the east coast. I've had 7 or more transplants and I've never been disappointed with any aspect of the care from both Dr Riker and his most capable staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Riker is very kind and personable and makes a nervous situation much better. He explained everything completely and did not rush. I would go back to him and highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0