Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS is an dentist who practices in Charleston, SC. He is 55 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Riker's Experience

Visiting Dr. Riker

Dr. Riker accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Riker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riker to family and friends
Dr. Riker's Performance
in North Charleston, SC |
I was tramamatized in my early teenage years which caused me to become completely complacent with dental visits. Dr. Riker and his staff not only made me feel comfortable but they valued me as a customer. Today was my second visit to his office and not one time did I experience any pain or anxiety with having two teeth pulled, one being an impacted wisdom tooth!!! I love the friendly atmosphere, Dr. Timer always finds a way to make me laugh and I am beyond thankful for the experiences.
Halethorpe, MD |
He damaged my jaw bone when he extracted my wisdom teeth. I was pulling out bone fragments of my broken jaw a year later!!!
in Johns Island, SC |
The best dental experiences I've ever had... and my teeth are possibly the worst (soft and fragile) on the east coast. I've had 7 or more transplants and I've never been disappointed with any aspect of the care from both Dr Riker and his most capable staff.
in Mt Pleasant |
Dr Riker is very kind and personable and makes a nervous situation much better. He explained everything completely and did not rush. I would go back to him and highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Riker, DDS?
Are you Dr. Riker?

Compare Dr. Riker

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Riker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Dr. Riker does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Riker and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Riker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Riker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Riker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.