Dr. Kevin Reinold, MD

Dr. Kevin Reinold, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Kevin Reinold, MD is a family medicine specialist in Quakertown, PA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1992 and specializes in family medicine.

1532 Park Ave Ste 101

Quakertown, PA 18951

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Amerihealth
  • AvMed
  • ChoiceCare Network

Learn about Dr. Reinold

This content was provided by Dr. Reinold "As a TriValley Primary Care physician, as our mission statement states I am committed to provide quality medical care and to do so in an ethical, comprehensive, compassionate, and cost-effective manner to all members of the families I serve.

As a primary care physician, I am prepared to diagnose, treat, and care for your illnesses and injuries but also to provide preventive care and patient education regarding your care and also your lifestyle. I seek to involve my patients in their care and provide choices whenever possible.

I will advocate for you as needed, and want to hear of care and services provided by community health care facilities and other specialists.

I will provide ready access at all times, and am an advocate of a patient centered Medical Home.

I am committed to maintaining and monitoring internal quality parameters and systems as well as maintaining my skills through continuing medical education programs.

I strive to make the process of being seen, of being evaluated and treated, as simple as my staff and I can make it.

My partners and I have come together so that the business side of medicine doesn't interfere with the care you receive. We try to be a learning entity so that our mistakes are infrequent and seldom repeated.

If you find yourself frustrated or disappointed with aspects of your care, please talk to me or if more comfortable, with one of our staff."

• Family Practice

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Scranton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Reinold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reinold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reinold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reinold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reinold

Dr. Reinold?
Dr. Reinold's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Reinold?