Dr. Kevin L. Payton, DDS

Dr. Kevin L. Payton, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Payton practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 5 locations in Aventura, FL.

Are you Dr. Payton? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Payton's Experience

Visiting Dr. Payton

Dr. Payton accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Payton has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Payton
Dr. Payton's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
Davenport, FL |
My daughter had a very possative expearance.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Payton and staff, our great very friendly and helpful. They provided excelente customer service I'm extrimly greatful for everything he has done.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My name is Dr. Goodman, I am a Dentist from NY. Dr. Payton treated my Mom so well on 2 visits that I would give him 6 stars if possible. The Staff was also excellent and very professional. I highly recommend this team for all your Oral Surgery needs.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I would recommened Dr. Payton he is a very respectable doctor. He shows a lots of concern for his patients.I had a surgery done on the 15 of Sept.2016 that very same evening Dr. Payton made a phone call to me to see how I was doing. In thought that was very nice of him. How many doctors will you find to do that. Not any at all. So yes I will tell my friends that are in need of his services to go to him. Big UPS to Dr. Payton
in Miramar, FL |
As an individual who has never been admitted to a hospital, yet alone undergone any type of medical procedure, I was extremely nervous to be getting not just 1 but 4 teeth pulled. I am extremely thankful for Dr. Peyton and his staff that not only put me at ease, but took excellent care of me pre, during, and post surgery. He even made an emergency visit to see me on his day off and a public holiday! That says a lot about his work ethic! Thanks so much to this lovely team of amazing people!
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Payton is an excellent doctor. He performed oral surgery on my dislocated jaw. He also removed the wisdom teeth of three of my kids. His nurses and administrators are also excellent. I have been extremely happy with Dr. Payton.
in miami beach, fl |
i was refer by my DR Laurens in miami beach community clinic , so i call on thursday and they gave me an appointment for next day , that was great , it was very easy to find , i find a parking spot right next to the building , $1 hour parking , its not that bad , got to the office , it was pretty busy , i guess a good sign , , i was great very nicely by the receptionist and the staff , in no time i was on the sit , and the doctor was AMAZING , one of the best dentist experience ever! A+++++
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Payton is a very caring and skillful oral surgeon. He has done excellent work on my mom several times over the years. The results have always been fine, with minimal pain or discomfort. He is easy to talk to, explains every procedure in detail, and follows up personally. He listens to your concerns and then tells you what he thinks is the best way to respond to the situation. I would recommend, and have recommended, Dr. Payton to all who are searching for the very best oral surgeon.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Payton not only removed 5 teeth but went on his own and removed two major growths from the inside of my jaw. This will allow a smooth transition to dentures. and also eliminate for future surgery down the road.He was kind,caring and extremely efficient.
in miami, florida |
Dr. Payton removed both my daughter and my son's wisdom teeth. My daughter's surgery was a bit complicated because she had an extra wisdom tooth on one side. He handled this surgery with no problem at all. My son's was more simple. We were in and out in less than an hour! Dr. Payton was kind enough to personally call each of my kids the evening after their surgery to make sure everything was ok.
in Plantation, FL |
Would most definately recommend Dr PAYTON..He and Dr Friedman showed patience and eased my mind during my extractions and implant.They took me right in after my regular dentist couldnt do what needed to be fixed.Very grateful to both of them..Valerie,Cristie and Gaby made it easier sitting in the chair and helped with comfort..Anthony was such a help in scheduling and billing..
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr. Payton is wonderful. My daughter is very comfortable with him and that is priceless. He explains everything simply and has a great demeanor.
in Miami, FL |
Friendly, thorough, and straight to the point. Dr. Payton just handled the extraction of my wisdom teeth last week and my brother's wisdom teeth over 5 years ago. No complaints then and no complaints now. Highly recommended.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Called and was scheduled to be seen in 2 days. Surgery 1 week later, follow up and release 1 week after that. Great Staff and Doc !! I was told what to expect every step of the way, and was walked through the procedure as it occurred. Total confidence in this team!! My highest recommendation to anyone looking for this type of specialty surgeon.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
He is very knowledgeable and explains each procedure before beginning. Very gentle with no discomfort.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
The best surgeon ever I had to have three teeth removed and he was awesome.
in Davie, FL |
I AM 100% SATISFIED WITH MY CARE. DR. PAYTON AND HIS WHOLE STAFF WERE WONDERFUL. BONNIE OPLER
in Miami Gardens |
Great experience!!! Extractions were quick and efficient. Highly recommended!
in Hallandale Beach, FL |
Very good experience..I recommended
Miami, FL |
Extremely thorough, excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable exercises prudent clinical judgment.
Pembroke Pines, Florida |
Today I got another tooth pulled out by Dr. Payton and again my experience was excellent. I didn't feel no pain just pressure here and there. I went two years ago to get my wisdom teeth pulled out (only two) and my experience the very first time was also excellent. Great staff which is soooo important. If you are looking for a dental surgeon i recommend Dr. Payton. Like i told him today after the surgery i said Dr. Payton you are The Bomb. God bless him and his staff. Thanks again Dr. Payton??
in Miami, FL |
Doctor and staff very courteous and professional.
in North Miami, FL |
From the front desk receptionist(s) to the young lady that verifies the insurance Dr. Payton's staff has played a significant and helpful role in getting my implant. Everything was explained in detail from insurance costs to the procedure.Needless to say I was [still] very nervous. Dr. Payton was very supportive and reassured me all will be fine. He called to check up on me after the procedure and returned my calls when I had concerns. I will definitely recommend Dr. Payton and will return :)
He was very nice. I was extremely nervous to have my wisdom teeth removed and he was very comforting prior to which helped ease my nerves. Afterwards, he did a home call to make sure everything was going okay; I've never had a doctor do that before and think it's very commendable of Dr. Payton to show that much care and concern for his patients!
in Miami Beach, FL |
i have had 2 teeth extracted in the last 9 mths.It was challenging work because i had cracked and broken teeth.Tooth removal can cause anxiety but from the minute Dr Payton came in i found him down to earth and empathetic. He anesthetized my mouth with little discomfort and covered my eyes during the procedure.He talked me through it and it was not as bad as anticipated.The pain afterward was minimal and i healed fast.What really impressed me was that he called at home to make sure i was OK
in Margate, Florida |
It's been exactly two weeks since I've had to have all of my teeth pulled out and I'm doing fabulous. I honestly suffer from Dento-phobia(the fear of dentists). I cry, I get sick, and I've actually had dentist walk out on me. However, Dr. Kevin Payton did not. He graciously walked in and was very humble and very sensitive to my fears. He gave me the baby treatment so when it came time to my surgery I was cool, calm, and collected and of course, so was he. He took more than enough time to talk
Have you seen Dr. Kevin L. Payton, DDS?
Are you Dr. Payton?

Compare Dr. Payton

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Payton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Work-Related Injuries

Dr. Payton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Payton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery