Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Payton, DDS
Dr. Kevin Payton, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 58 years old. Dr. Payton is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

1 SW 129th Ave Ste 400

• Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Joint Replacement Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

Education data for Dr. Payton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Payton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Payton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Payton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Payton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Payton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Payton to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Payton's Performance
in Lauderdale by the Sea Fl |
Very professional, sweet and caring personality makes the procedure so much easier.No pain at all during my recovery days
Very likely
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My daughter had surgery for all four wisdom teeth and three other baby teeth removal. Dr. Payton was excellent in providing care for my daughter. He related well to her and made her feel as comfortable as possible. His staff was also very cordial and professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Payton to family and friends.
in Miami Beach, FL |
I was recommended to Dr. Kevin Payton at the Oral Facial Reconstruction and Implant Center and am extremely happy to have taken the advice. I can’t expand enough on how wonderful and professional the staff is, especially Maria, Christy and Jocelyn who took extra care of me when I visited! The office is perfectly located and is so clean and inviting that you immediately feel that you’re in a special place with wonderful people. I appreciate that Dr. Payton is really an expert and I know that be
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was very nervous to get my wisdom teeth out but the day of surgery everything went so smooth the staff is excellent Dr. Payton made me feel relaxed and comfortable and even after the surgery I felt very little to no pain he made this process so easy and so painless he's definately worth going too especially me not being a fan of going to the dentist period
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Payton did a wonderful job with my sons dental surgery. Just last week my son had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted. Everything went great with very little pain for my son. The staff at his office was professional and helpful. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Payton and his staff to anyone. Should my daughter need her wisdom teeth removed in the future, we will definitely be back!
in North Miami Beach |
I definitely recommend Dr Payton , he took the time to explain the procedure to me in simple terms and also follow up with me after the procedure , he made me feel very comfortable .
Very Professional
Miami, FL |
After suffering for more than a year and no answers from any other doctors, I found Dr. Payton. He has literally changed my life! Unfortunately, I did have to have arthroscopic surgery, but, Dr. Payton did an amazing job and now my life is back to normal. Most importantly I'm pain free, thanks to him and his wonderful staff!
in Miami beach |
My experience with Dr. Payton has been nothing short of amazing. Dr. Payton and his staff treats me with 5 star care everytime im in the office. Its very quiet and private setting. Very clean and the prices of service are very reasonable. I recommend dr payton for all your oral needs. "He's the best at his profession." #GoPayton ????
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I was apprehensive from an experience with previous doctor. Dr Payton and staff made me feel completely at ease. Dr Payton explained everything step by step. I was very satisfied with the overall outcome. His team treated me with compassion, was very informative and caring, putting me completely at ease. Cristie and Audrey were outstanding. Much appreciated.
in Aventura, FL |
I had my wisdom teeth removed last week and my total experience with Dr. Payton was excellent. Everyone at the office was professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this place.
in Miami, FL |
I wish I could give 10 stars! I always say before reccomending Dr. Payton I always say - Picasso was born to paint and Dr. P was born to do what he does! I unfortunately met Dr. P after my son got a hook caught in his palette on a play ground - 25 years ago! Then my middle son broke his eye socket! No one would touch the case! Dr. Pwaited for us after hours and The surgery went perfect! That was 15 years ago! I took another friend this week for an extraction! He is a gift to his profession!
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Payton did an excellent job with my sons dental surgery. Everything went very smooth and as expected, with very little pain for my son. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and when it is time for my sons wisdom teeth extraction, we will be back for Dr. Payton's services.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
As most people today who are experiencing dental issues, i found myself to be lucky enough to have Dr. Payton extract 10 teeth in 30 minutes without feeling anything was going on. I was on so much unbearable pain that i would not known what to do if i had no met with Dr. Payton. I would recommend him at any point and time. Dr. Payton staff who is part of his team too, were the warmest and kind staff i ever have met. Thank You kindly for your help. my best wishes to you and your staffbe blessed
Coconut Creek, FL |
I saw Dr Payton a few years back and referred my daughter here for oral surgery. I went back last week and had my wisdom teeth extracted. I'm only giving 5 stars because of my OWN experience. I had minor swelling which was to be expected, no pain that required pain killers after surgery. Pleasant staff and good doctor. I hope to go back to him for the frenectomy needed for getting braces. Thanks guys!
Davenport, FL |
My daughter had a very possative expearance.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Payton and staff, our great very friendly and helpful. They provided excelente customer service I'm extrimly greatful for everything he has done.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My name is Dr. Goodman, I am a Dentist from NY. Dr. Payton treated my Mom so well on 2 visits that I would give him 6 stars if possible. The Staff was also excellent and very professional. I highly recommend this team for all your Oral Surgery needs.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I would recommened Dr. Payton he is a very respectable doctor. He shows a lots of concern for his patients.I had a surgery done on the 15 of Sept.2016 that very same evening Dr. Payton made a phone call to me to see how I was doing. In thought that was very nice of him. How many doctors will you find to do that. Not any at all. So yes I will tell my friends that are in need of his services to go to him. Big UPS to Dr. Payton
in Miramar, FL |
As an individual who has never been admitted to a hospital, yet alone undergone any type of medical procedure, I was extremely nervous to be getting not just 1 but 4 teeth pulled. I am extremely thankful for Dr. Peyton and his staff that not only put me at ease, but took excellent care of me pre, during, and post surgery. He even made an emergency visit to see me on his day off and a public holiday! That says a lot about his work ethic! Thanks so much to this lovely team of amazing people!
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Payton is an excellent doctor. He performed oral surgery on my dislocated jaw. He also removed the wisdom teeth of three of my kids. His nurses and administrators are also excellent. I have been extremely happy with Dr. Payton.
in miami beach, fl |
i was refer by my DR Laurens in miami beach community clinic , so i call on thursday and they gave me an appointment for next day , that was great , it was very easy to find , i find a parking spot right next to the building , $1 hour parking , its not that bad , got to the office , it was pretty busy , i guess a good sign , , i was great very nicely by the receptionist and the staff , in no time i was on the sit , and the doctor was AMAZING , one of the best dentist experience ever! A+++++
in Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Payton is a very caring and skillful oral surgeon. He has done excellent work on my mom several times over the years. The results have always been fine, with minimal pain or discomfort. He is easy to talk to, explains every procedure in detail, and follows up personally. He listens to your concerns and then tells you what he thinks is the best way to respond to the situation. I would recommend, and have recommended, Dr. Payton to all who are searching for the very best oral surgeon.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Payton not only removed 5 teeth but went on his own and removed two major growths from the inside of my jaw. This will allow a smooth transition to dentures. and also eliminate for future surgery down the road.He was kind,caring and extremely efficient.
in miami, florida |
Dr. Payton removed both my daughter and my son's wisdom teeth. My daughter's surgery was a bit complicated because she had an extra wisdom tooth on one side. He handled this surgery with no problem at all. My son's was more simple. We were in and out in less than an hour! Dr. Payton was kind enough to personally call each of my kids the evening after their surgery to make sure everything was ok.
in Plantation, FL |
Would most definately recommend Dr PAYTON..He and Dr Friedman showed patience and eased my mind during my extractions and implant.They took me right in after my regular dentist couldnt do what needed to be fixed.Very grateful to both of them..Valerie,Cristie and Gaby made it easier sitting in the chair and helped with comfort..Anthony was such a help in scheduling and billing..
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr. Payton is wonderful. My daughter is very comfortable with him and that is priceless. He explains everything simply and has a great demeanor.
in Miami, FL |
Friendly, thorough, and straight to the point. Dr. Payton just handled the extraction of my wisdom teeth last week and my brother's wisdom teeth over 5 years ago. No complaints then and no complaints now. Highly recommended.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Called and was scheduled to be seen in 2 days. Surgery 1 week later, follow up and release 1 week after that. Great Staff and Doc !! I was told what to expect every step of the way, and was walked through the procedure as it occurred. Total confidence in this team!! My highest recommendation to anyone looking for this type of specialty surgeon.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
He is very knowledgeable and explains each procedure before beginning. Very gentle with no discomfort.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
The best surgeon ever I had to have three teeth removed and he was awesome.
in Davie, FL |
I AM 100% SATISFIED WITH MY CARE. DR. PAYTON AND HIS WHOLE STAFF WERE WONDERFUL. BONNIE OPLER
in Miami Gardens |
Great experience!!! Extractions were quick and efficient. Highly recommended!
in Hallandale Beach, FL |
Very good experience..I recommended
Miami, FL |
Extremely thorough, excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable exercises prudent clinical judgment.
Pembroke Pines, Florida |
Today I got another tooth pulled out by Dr. Payton and again my experience was excellent. I didn't feel no pain just pressure here and there. I went two years ago to get my wisdom teeth pulled out (only two) and my experience the very first time was also excellent. Great staff which is soooo important. If you are looking for a dental surgeon i recommend Dr. Payton. Like i told him today after the surgery i said Dr. Payton you are The Bomb. God bless him and his staff. Thanks again Dr. Payton??
in Miami, FL |
Doctor and staff very courteous and professional.
in North Miami, FL |
From the front desk receptionist(s) to the young lady that verifies the insurance Dr. Payton's staff has played a significant and helpful role in getting my implant. Everything was explained in detail from insurance costs to the procedure.Needless to say I was [still] very nervous. Dr. Payton was very supportive and reassured me all will be fine. He called to check up on me after the procedure and returned my calls when I had concerns. I will definitely recommend Dr. Payton and will return :)
He was very nice. I was extremely nervous to have my wisdom teeth removed and he was very comforting prior to which helped ease my nerves. Afterwards, he did a home call to make sure everything was going okay; I've never had a doctor do that before and think it's very commendable of Dr. Payton to show that much care and concern for his patients!
in Miami Beach, FL |
i have had 2 teeth extracted in the last 9 mths.It was challenging work because i had cracked and broken teeth.Tooth removal can cause anxiety but from the minute Dr Payton came in i found him down to earth and empathetic. He anesthetized my mouth with little discomfort and covered my eyes during the procedure.He talked me through it and it was not as bad as anticipated.The pain afterward was minimal and i healed fast.What really impressed me was that he called at home to make sure i was OK
in Margate, Florida |
It's been exactly two weeks since I've had to have all of my teeth pulled out and I'm doing fabulous. I honestly suffer from Dento-phobia(the fear of dentists). I cry, I get sick, and I've actually had dentist walk out on me. However, Dr. Kevin Payton did not. He graciously walked in and was very humble and very sensitive to my fears. He gave me the baby treatment so when it came time to my surgery I was cool, calm, and collected and of course, so was he. He took more than enough time to talk
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Payton, DDS?
Are you Dr. Payton?