Dr. Kevin Paisley, DO

Dr. Kevin Paisley, DO

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Paisley, DO is an orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery doctor who practices in Anchorage, AK. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read his story

4015 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 201

Anchorage, AK 99508

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Paisley

See how frequently Dr. Paisley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture

Dr. Paisley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Paisley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Paisley "Dr. Kevin C. Paisley is a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon and is Anchorage's only Shoulder & Elbow Fellowship-Trained surgeon. Dr. Paisley completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Central Florida before attending medical school. In 2008 he graduated from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. After completing his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2013, Dr. Paisley moved to Texas for a shoulder and elbow fellowship at the University of Texas-San Antonio with Drs. Charles Rockwood Jr., Michael Wirth, Bernard Morrey Sr., Stephen Burkhart, and Anil Dutta. Dr. Paisley's specialty training and research interests include complex shoulder and elbow joint replacement surgery as well as arthroscopy, fracture care, and shoulder and elbow revision surgery. He has additional expertise in sports medicine, orthopaedic trauma, as well as hip and knee arthroplasty. Dr. Paisley is currently accepting new patient appointments for the evaluation and treatment of shoulder, elbow, and knee disorders. Dr. Kevin Paisley and his wife enjoy snowboarding, skiing, cycling, hiking, traveling, playing guitar and enjoy exploring all that Alaska has to offer."

This content was provided by Dr. Paisley "Dr. Kevin Paisley's specialty training and research interests include complex shoulder and elbow joint replacement surgery as well as arthroscopy, fracture care, and shoulder and elbow revision surgery.  He has additional expertise in sports medicine, orthopedic trauma, and knee arthroplasty.  For sports-related knee injuries and conditions, Dr. Paisley offers ACL reconstruction, knee cartilage repair, arthroscopic repair, knee ligament reconstruction, meniscus repair, and patella instability repair. He also offers total shoulder, total elbow, and total knee replacements if severe arthritis inhibits your normal daily activities. Dr. Paisley is currently accepting new patient appointments for the evaluation and treatment of shoulder, elbow, and knee disorders.  He offers conservative, non-surgical treatment as well as minimally invasive procedures to reduce risk, speed up recovery, and minimize scarring. "

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

• Knee Arthritis
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Ligament Injuries
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Meniscus Tear

• Shoulder Reconstruction
  • Shoulder Replacement
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

• University Of Central Florida
  • University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Paisley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paisley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paisley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paisley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paisley to family and friends
Dr. Paisley's Performance
in Anchorage, AK |
I had one of my rotator cuff tendons re-attached and some bone spurs shaved off. Fortunately, the surgery was done shortly after the damage occurred to my tendon and my experience couldn't have been better. No pain at all from the surgery or through the 6 month recovery (other than PT of course). I was back at work part-time within 2 weeks and full time within 4 weeks. Dr. Paisley did an awesome job and was easy to talk to. All his staff was wonderful as well.
in Anchorage, AK |
I have had two surgeries by Dr. Paisley( one broken ankle and a lipoma on left scapula) with minimum pain,recovery time and great results! He is knowledgeable and listens to his patients! Highly recommend! Snejana
Wasilla, AK |
Dr. Paisley's and his office are what medical care should be. Very efficient, with a very good system down to walk people through the process. Dr. Paisley himself what most expect a physician to be - he seemed to know a lot about my case before I even saw him, actively listened to what I had to say, never seemed rushed, explained things very well, and made a clear plan on how to proceed with my particular issue. He also seems very knowledgeable in his field, and I couldn't be more impressed.
Anchorage, AK |
Excellent and thoughtful care.
SEWARD |
Very pleased with the results, treatment and professionalism of all the doctor's team. Dr. Paisley, has the most recent skills in his fields of practice and have recommended him to friends. They too were helped to a positive recovery that other specialist had told them they could not be helped! Thrilled Alaska has such a GREAT professional practicing here!
in Anchorage, AK |
I went to see Dr. Paisley because of severe Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar Tunnel in my left hand. For the past year it has felt like I was squeezing a bee. I had lost most use of the hand and found normal things, tying a fishhook and driving, to be completely unbearable and avoided them when ever possible. Dr. Paisley did my surgeries on Nov. 1st. Six weeks later and the difference is amazing, I no longer drop things and I have resumed normal activities with my left hand. THANK YOU Dr. Paisley!
Atlanta, GA |
Very positive, took his time and explained everything. Compassionate.
in Anchorage, Alaska |
I was referred to Dr. Paisley by my family Dr. White. I have been to Orthopedic Doctors, as an RN also worked with very many Drs. As well as being a patient. Never have I been treated as well as I was by Dr. Paisley! With his extreme knowledge, experience and so so very warm bedside manner he truly is so very special!! Please if needed, which I hope you don't, please go to Dr. Paisley!! He truly is the one to go to!! I have been a Nurse for 39 years, know Drs. He is the one that cares!!
in Seward, AK |
Dr. Paisley epitomizes all the wonderful skills and personality traits that you wish all physicians would have. Not only is he a highly skilled and extremely professional surgeon, he demonstrates a genuine concern and endless compassion for the well being of his patients. Since my first introduction to him as a surgeon and throughout all my follow up visits, Dr. Paisley and his staff have treated me withh tremendous respect and I have been the beneficiary of his excellent care.
in Wasilla, AK |
It was my Physical Therapist, who spent a day or two with Dr. Paisley, shortly after my surgery, who told me that Dr. P. said mine was one of the worst he'd ever seen. My surgery was more than 10 years over-due. Dr. Paisley has also said (to my Phys. therapist) that mine is one of the most remarkable recoveries he has ever seen. I hope it's OK to name my PT here: Tom Williams, DPT and Dr. Kevin Paisley made the most perfect team to bring about the recovery I enjoy today. The best are here!
in Seward,Alaska |
My injury was the result of a serious fall and Dr. Paisley was assigned to my case. Wow. Did I ever get lucky. Amazing surgeon, amazing physican, amazing professional, and amazing caregiver. Office staff is so compassionate and accommodating and amazingly professional as well. His assistants are very knowlegeable, very caring, and more than generous with their time even when they are very busy. Yes. It is possible to have a wonderful experience when you are suffering from an injury!
in Anchorage, Alaska |
Dr Paisley and his office staff and the care I received from him was excellent. I had extensive rotator cuff tendon years due to a traumatic injury and he was able to quickly see me and get the shoulder surgically repaired. Now after 6 months since my surgery I am back to running, playing hockey, hiking, and lifting weights. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the highest quality of care who also wants to see in detail what damage was done and how it was repaired.
in Anchorage, AK |
I have had multiple injuries over the past two years and have relied on Dr. Paisley to get me back on the bike, back in the mountains, and back on the rugby pitch. Both he and his staff has made me feel like a VIP and in my experience Dr. Paisley made sure the my recovery was his top priority.
Anchorage, AK |
I already have recommended him to friends.
in Anchorage, AK |
Dr. Paisley is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is very attentive and sincere and genuinely cares about his patients. If I ever have any future issues he will be the one I go to! Definitely the best in his field. The only way it could have been any better is if he could have healed me without surgery but I am definitely glad he was the one who did it!
in Eagle River, AK |
Dr Paidley was very professional, he answered all of my questions plus all of my husbands. He was very patient with both of us. He put us bioth at ease for surgery. He met with us in recovery and described what took place in surgery and answered all of our questions.
in Anchorage, AK |
The experience I had of his knowledge and surgical abilities was amazing. Not only did he do an awesome job with my shoulder surgery, but I was able to recover and start back to work within 6 days of surgery. The rehab he prescribed also started at the 6 day mark and proved to be a perfect combination of exercise and flexing to put me back to 95 percent use of my arm by the 90 day mark of recovery. Thanks Dr. Paisley, I would recommended you to any and everyone!!!
Tok, AK |
Dr. Paisley is excellent in all aspects of his specialties. Surgery for femur break and ulna/elbow/skin graft repairs are Phenominal. His compassion and understanding of injury related mental stress is uncompromised!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Paisley, DO?
Are you Dr. Paisley?

Visit Dr. Paisley

Dr. Paisley accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Paisley has admitting privileges