Dr. Kevin Olson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Olson, MD
At Countryside Family Practice, we are a community-based comprehensive family physician office with a wide range of outpatient services. As a family medicine office, we enjoy seeing whole families, of all ages - from birth to senior citizens. We offer same day appointments, and we are accepting new patients. We have on-site X-ray and lab capabilities. We participate with a wide range of insurance companies, so if yours is not listed, we would encourage you to call for further information or ask your insurance company if our office accepts your insurance. We are certified to perform DOT/CDL and FAA physicals, and we provide services for occupational health and workman's compensation cases. As a primary care office, our goal is to help manage all aspects of our patients' healthcare needs. We have a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system and patient portal available for improved communication with other healthcare providers and with our patients. We work closely with all of our region's hospital systems to ensure smooth transitions in and out of the hospital, at specialist offices, and for all of your healthcare needs. It is our pleasure and honor to serve our patients and their families.

Dr. Olson's Experience

See how Dr. Olson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Olson

Dr. Olson accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Olson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Olson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Olson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olson to family and friends
Dr. Olson's Performance
in Warrenton |
I have been seeing Dr. Olson for a little over a year. In that short time he has become the doctor I always wanted but never found. I have come to Countryside for a decade and tossed around from doctor to doctor. They're all okay but with limitations. I grew tired of waiting 1 hour for one doctor so I switched to a doctor who was faster but zipped in and out before I could even speak. When she left I thought I was done with countryside but my best friend persuaded me to see Dr Olson.
in Marshall, Virginia |
just had to make a shoutout to my family doc in marshall when i saw this website. dr olsen has made such as difference in my life and health. my husband and i stopped smoking and he helped us get there. my kids say dr olsen saved our lives. well maybe. i think there are not a lot of doctors who just take care of people the right way. don't look farther than right here in marshall if you want the best. gets me in quick every time. no complaints.
in Bluefield, VA |
I recently have started seeing Dr. Olson after both my parents (who had not been to the doctor in over 15 years) referred me to him because they absolutely adore him. He takes the time to listen to your problems and concerns without making you feel rushed or make you feel like you are asking dumb questions. He shows concern and truly wants the best for you as if you were apart of his family. He cares about your overall health and happiness.
in Bealeton VA |
Dr Olson is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He takes all the time necessary for each patient and there different needs. He is always willing to squeeze me in to be seen even if there are no appointments are available.
in THE PLAINS VA |
I HAVE SEEN DR OLSON SEVERAL TIMES AND HE IS ALWAYS VERY PLEASANT. HE SPENDS HIS TIME W/ YOU DURING THE APPT FACE TO FACE. HE HAS ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE IN SEVERAL FIELDS. HE HAS ALSO SEEN MY CHILDREN AND WAS EXCELLENT WITH THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
in Rixeyville, VA |
Dr. Olson is awesome, he is excellent with my daughter couldn't ask for a better doctor for her or for myself and family. He takes the time to listen to every question/concerns you have.
in Warrenton, Virginia |
Great physician. Wonderful bedside manner. I felt he not only took the time to listen to me, but he knew just what my problems were and took care of my medical needs. Dr. Olson is one of the most caring docs I have ever seen. Wonderful staff. Great Practice- I am glad they are there for me and my family.
in Marshall, VA |
Dr Olson is a great doctor. He is good to me and my family. I met him when he helped us get through my mother's end of life. My family and I were so impressed with his compassion, patience and the time he took with us that we have made him our doctor too. Now my kids have seen him too and really like him. My daughter is having our first grandchild later this year and we'll be bringing her to Dr. Olson for sure. Dr. Olson is the true meaning of a family doctor!
in Warrenton, VA |
I don't normally write reviews, but in this case I decided to take time to praise dr olson since he is the best doctor I have ever had. I saw him first at his previous office in manassas several years ago, and when he moved to his current location I quickly realized that other doctors are not the same. He takes the time to listen to me, and even better, I usually have no wait like other doctors offices. I'm glad I followed him to his new office, which was a smart move.
in The Plains, VA |
Unfortunately, Dr Olsen does not prescribe the correct strength and duration of antibiotics. I have repeatedly had to return for an addition course of drugs. This could have been prevented if the prescribtion was correct the first time. Due to this, I have had a sinus infection turn into pneumonia and a urinary tract infection that lasted over a month.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Olson, MD?
Are you Dr. Olson?

Compare Dr. Olson

Dr. Olson says...

At Countryside Family Practice, we are a community-based comprehensive family physician office with a wide range of outpatient services.  As a family medicine office, we enjoy seeing whole families, of all ages - from birth to senior citizens.  We offer same day appointments, and we are accepting new patients.  We have on-site X-ray and lab capabilities.  We participate with a wide range of insurance companies, so if yours is not listed, we would encourage you to call for further information or ask your insurance company if our office accepts your insurance.  We are certified to perform DOT/CDL and FAA physicals, and we provide services for occupational health and workman's compensation cases.  As a primary care office, our goal is to help manage all aspects of our patients' healthcare needs.  We have a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system and patient portal available for improved communication with other healthcare providers and with our patients.  We work closely with all of our region's hospital systems to ensure smooth transitions in and out of the hospital,  at specialist offices, and for all of your healthcare needs.  It is our pleasure and honor to serve our patients and their families.

Dr. Olson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Olson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Olson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

St Louis University

Completed in 2008

Grove City College, Pa

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Olson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage