Dr. Kevin O'Bryan, MD

Dr. Kevin O'Bryan, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. O'Bryan is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.

Forefront Dermatology - Louisville

501 S 2nd St

Louisville, KY 40202

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. O'Bryan

Dr. O'Bryan's Experience

Dr. O'Bryan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

Dr. O'Bryan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. O'Bryan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. O'Bryan has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. O'Bryan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Bryan to family and friends
Dr. O'Bryan's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
Both Dr. O'Bryan and his assistant were prompt, cordial, informative and answered all my questions. I was very pleased with their service.
in Louisville, KY |
I've visited Dr. O'Bryan on two occasions now. I'm very pleased with his treatment and explanations of my skin issues. Dr. O'Bryan is part of an excellent practice with Forefront Dermatology. I've recommended others to Dr.. Jackson and Dr. O'Bryan.
Jeffersonville, IN |
I recently saw Dr. O'Bryan. He took time to listen to me. He did a careful examination of each area of my skin that I was concerned about. He then fully explained the nature of each spot and bump. He's very kind, intelligent and professional
in Jeffersonville, IN |
I had used another Dermatologist within the practice for years, but he couldn't perform the excision of my cyst. I was hesitant when the appointment was made with a doctor I had never met. Dr. Kevin O'Bryan was wonderful! He was pleasant to talk with, informative, and explained everything before and while performing the procedure. I expected a "mess" when I removed the compress of bandages after 48 hours, but the area was clean and neat while the stitches were perfect.
in Louisville, Ky |
I would highly recommend Dr O'Bryan to anyone in need of a dermatologist. My MOHS surgery was done in a very professional manner. Dr. O'Bryan was skilled, informative, and efficient. The nurse (Kelly) was great too.
in Greensburg, KY |
Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kevin O Bryan to anyone. He is an excellent surgeon, very meticulate on his work and cares enough to explain what he is doing, why and what to expect.
Dr O"Bryan was prompt, courteous and genuinely concerned about my issue. The examination was thorough and thoughtful. He and all the staff were very friendly and professional!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Louisville, KY |
Very professional and low key. Easy to communicate with..
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Atlanta, GA |
The office and staff were very nice. Dr OBryan was very nice and able to answer all my questions. My concern is that I intentionally brought to the attention of the receptionist, the nurse, and Dr OBryan that my visit must be billed correctly as preventative to be covered by my insurance company. The bill was processed incorrectly and as a consequence, was not covered. I just moved to this area so this was my fist visit to the practice. I get a skin cancer screening every year and have neve
Hi The billing team would be happy to discuss your comment and try to assist if possible. Please call our billing team at 855.535.7175. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
I am very happy to have found Dr OBryan. Having had melanoma it is very important to know you can trust your physician's recommendations. Dr OBryan is tops in his care and experitse. I am grateful for his excellent diagnosis.
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the the time to post a 5 star review.
If you need Mohs surgery for skin cancer, I highly recommend Dr. Kevin O'Bryan. He is a very skillful, talented Mohs surgeon. Thank you so much, Dr. O'Bryan, you're an artist in your field!
Louisville, KY |
Very professional and very easy to schedule. Great practice
in Charlestown, IN |
Dr. O'Bryan always takes my concerns seriously, and explains his answers clearly and without being condescending. His bedside manner and respect for his patients is calming. I always walk out of his office feeling like I visited a friend instead of my physician!
in Louisville, KY |
Awesome visit. Office/wait room very clean. Staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Absolutely outstanding! They did a wonderful job!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. O'Bryan was very professional and thorough. He took the time to answer all my questions. He was friendly and not rushed in completing my visit.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
My first visit I met with Dr. O'Bryan and his very courteous staff. He was very professional and made me feel at ease, answered my questions and did not make me feel rushed. He took the time to explain what he was doing. In my line of work I am often asked for physician recommendations and I will be directing people to his office. Thank you Dr. O'Bryan! Sincerely, Julie Purcell
in Buckner, KY |
Excellent experience. I was impressed with how Dr. O'Bryan took the time to explain this procedure to me as he was performing it.
in Sellersburg, IN |
Dr. O'Bryan is very professional and has a terrific bedside manner. He is the only physician in this practice who has not pressured our family into choosing a medication we are uncomfortable with at the present time. He is willing to work with us under the constraints of our health plan and offers suggestions (along with his nurse) on how we can more easily afford expensive acne medications not covered by our insurance. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing treatment for acne, etc.
in Clarksville, IN |
Dr Obrian does great work leaving almost invisible incision lines after his procedures. He is very good dermatologist and I have recammended him to three more friends and family members that have appointments to see him in the next 30 days.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin O'Bryan, MD?

Visit Dr. O'Bryan