Dr. Kevin Nash, MD

Dr. Kevin Nash, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Kevin Nash, MD is a dermatologist in Auburn, AL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham in 2008 and specializes in dermatology.

1935 E Glenn Ave # 101

Auburn, AL 36830

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Nash

See how frequently Dr. Nash performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Seborrheic Dermatitis
Benign Tumor
Cold Sore

Dr. Nash's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nash "I utilize both the knowledge and expertise I have gained during my training in academic research as well as residency to diagnose and treat some of the more rare and challenging dermatologic conditions as well as provide the most up to date therapies for common dermatologic conditions from acne and psoriasis to lupus and chronic urticaria. I place a strong emphasis on patient education and enjoy collaborating with other physicians when complex care coordination is required."

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Excisional Biopsy
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Massachusetts Amherst
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Penn State Coll Med, Hershey Med Ctr
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Nash has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nash's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nash to family and friends

Dr. Nash's Performance

Dr. Nash Says:
"

Joe in Auburn,

This matter has been addressed and resolved with the patient. Thanks for your feedback.

"

I love this office! Dr Nash did an exceptional job with my Botox and corrected a frown line on my face that other doctors wouldn’t touch. I sent my father in and they gave him the same care and tine that they did me and my father is now cancer free!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Nash and his staff are so amazing!! Excellent patient care!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I feel so regretful when I come here. I visted Dr Nash office on may 17th with a hope that my acne will be cured. I cannot believe that after two months my acne is getting worse and infected. I don't think dr. Nash take a good care of me. He looks in rush all the time. Waiting for near an hour with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Nash and his staff. Very knowledgeable and well educated dermatologist. I am from California and visiting our Lake home and need to see a dermatologist; I was able to get an appointment the same day I called. (The only negative was the long wait. Due, I believe, to lots...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I visited Dr. Nash for the first time today. I am an adult who has struggled with horrible acne for years, and I finally got fed up with it and decided to get help. Dr. Nash and his staff were incredibly friendly, funny, and caring. They clearly explained my treatment options, and answered all my...more
Are you Dr. Nash?