Dr. Kevin Nash, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 47

Nash Dermatology

1935 E Glenn Ave Ste 101 Auburn, AL 36830

Dr. Kevin Nash, MD is a Dermatologist in Auburn, AL and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Nash has more experience with Mohs Surgery, Dermatologic Oncology, and Dermatologic Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Alabama At Birmingham medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nash to book an appointment.

Dr. Nash's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nash

3.6

Dr. Nash?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (40)
  • Explained conditions well (40)
  • Listened & answered questions (40)
  • Appointment was rushed (17)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (17)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (17)
Dr. Nash is the real thing...The most helpful and impactful Dr. appt. I've ever had (and I'm 57 yrs. old). I came in for a suspicious looking little spot which Dr. Nash quickly and confidently resolved as 'no big deal'. But, while I was there, he happened to notice another issue which was not part of the appt. He immediately took an interest and began asking questions. In a short time and with some effort, again with confidence, he convinced me to take a course of action (medication) that has been a huge game-changer in my daily life. The thing is, Dr. Nash didn't have to do what he did. He didn't have to take an interest. The appt. was already over and he could've moved on to the next one in line. But, instead, he paused, spent the time, and acted proactively. The result has been a dramatic improvement in my life. Thank you Dr. Nash!
Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
This office is wonderful. The staff are so sweet and accommodating. Very professional and well-oiled group.
Courtney Dillard – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Nash and his Staff. I had significant sun damage to my skin as a young person and have required a dermatologist on a regular basis as I age. Dr. Nash listens, one does not feel rushed, uses the latest technology and has an exceptionally professional staff. I feel that I am in competent hands and am pleased that I discovered Nash about 1.5 years ago. I heartedly recommend Dr. Nash!
Neal – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Office staff or manager will neither identify themselves or provide an identifying reference numbers to document verbal agreement concerning payments. The practice should have someone available that can identifiably represent acceptance of a payment and conformation of credit reporting status. This case involved payment between 61-90 days that was not initially identified with "Nash Dermatology LLC." because the Nurse Practitioner filed her claim under her own Tax id.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Great service great doctor friendly staff.
Gary Olds – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
First time at Dr. Nash's office today, his staff was very nice and i was seen on time. Dr. Nash himself was extremely nice and very knowledgeable on all the questions i asked. The office was extremely nice and clean. I highly recommend Dr. Nash
Ken Smith – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Very poor bedside manners. Rude. Dismissive. I will never go back to him.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Although the clinical staff was wonderful, the administrative office staff and Dr. Nash himself were unfriendly, arrogant and uncaring.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Dr. Nash is the absolute best!! He has a very calming and friendly manner. He really takes the time to listen and address all my concerns. He is caring and trustworthy. His office is clean, warm and welcoming and the staff are friendly and professional and make you feel like family. I highly recommended Dr. Nash!
Megan in Auburn – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Great Physician! Easy to schedule, wonderful and kind staff. Will definitly bring my family here for treatment!
Auburn – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
wonderful doctor and staff. I will never go to another dermatology office but this one. I am always very pleased with the positivity of the office. they are very welcoming. I love that they provide snacks and drinks on surgery days. I also love the esthetician and nurse practioners. Everyone is very polite and knowledgeable. go see them!
Auburn, AL – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I have never felt more belittled, nor have I have sat in my vehicle and cried after seeing a doctor like I did after seeing Nash today. Audacious, insolent, and discourteous, Nash has the ability to reduce your concerns that plague you down to a simple shoulder-shrug and a crass comment or two.
Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I love this office! Dr Nash did an exceptional job with my Botox and corrected a frown line on my face that other doctors wouldn’t touch. I sent my father in and they gave him the same care and tine that they did me and my father is now cancer free!
Frances Barnes in AL – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Dr. Nash and his staff are so amazing!! Excellent patient care!
Auburn, Al – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I feel so regretful when I come here. I visted Dr Nash office on may 17th with a hope that my acne will be cured. I cannot believe that after two months my acne is getting worse and infected. I don't think dr. Nash take a good care of me. He looks in rush all the time. Waiting for near an hour with appointment and 5 minutes talking with him. He gave me descriptions included medication and face cream. But after two months my skin now is getting more acne on all of my face( forehead, cheeks).
Thanh in Auburn, AL – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Nash and his staff. Very knowledgeable and well educated dermatologist. I am from California and visiting our Lake home and need to see a dermatologist; I was able to get an appointment the same day I called. (The only negative was the long wait. Due, I believe, to lots of new patients.)
Dr Walter Moore in Cowan Heights, Ca – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I visited Dr. Nash for the first time today. I am an adult who has struggled with horrible acne for years, and I finally got fed up with it and decided to get help. Dr. Nash and his staff were incredibly friendly, funny, and caring. They clearly explained my treatment options, and answered all my questions. I'm super excited to finally solve my acne problem for good. I will update this after I've given medications time to work.
Auburn, AL – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Dr Kevin Nash is the BEST dermatologist I have ever been to. He even diagnosed my autoimmune disease when my rheumatologist couldn't!! I honestly don't know what I'd do if he moved far away. I am treated with kindness, respect and humor but with absolute professionalism! I wouldn't go to anyone else but Dr Nash. He always makes me feel special and respected. I always leave with a clear understanding of what's going one with my health. Thanks, Dr Nash and excellent staff, for all you do.
Elaine Bridges in Valley, AL – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
I am highly impressed with Dr. Nash. I came to Dr. Nash with hopes to end my acne once and for all. I felt like I wasn't being listened to by other dermatologists but Dr. Nash was listening to me. I followed up with him and enjoyed his bedside manner and the joking around. Not everyone is personal but he is. I followed Dr. Nash to his new practice and I'm extremely glad I did. I"ll be a patient of his for the rest of my life; thanks for leaving to start your own practice!!
Brittany in Opelika, AL – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?
Dr. Nash is a gifted and skilled dermatologist, with a superb medical education. He is entirely professional and has great "bedside manner." He takes the time to listen and answer any and all questions. I had absolutely no discomfort during the biopsy, the surgical procedure, or following either. The outcome could not have been better. It is the best patient-physician experience I have had. I am trained in public health.
H Rogers in Auburn, AL – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nash?

I utilize both the knowledge and expertise I have gained during my training in academic research as well as residency to diagnose and treat some of the...Read more

• Dermatology

2000
Penn State Coll Med, Hershey Med Ctr
1996
University of Massachusetts Amherst

What other Dermatologists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.

What are Dr. Kevin Nash, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Nash frequently treats Mohs Surgery, Dermatologic Oncology, and Dermatologic Care. See all practice areas where Dr. Nash specializes.

Where is Dr. Kevin Nash, MD's office located?

Dr. Nash's office is located at 1935 E Glenn Ave Ste 101, Auburn, AL 36830. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kevin Nash, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Nash has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kevin Nash, MD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Frequently Treated by Dr. Nash

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Nash treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Nash treats other conditions, please contact the office at (334) 539-8049.

Mohs Surgery

Mohs surgery is a procedure that treats some types of skin cancer by removing a precise amount of tissue in order to remove cancer cells while sparing as much healthy tissue as possible.Compare with other Mohs Surgery specialists.

Dr. Nash typically treats 70% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
Mohs Surgery

Dermatologic Oncology

Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Dermatologic Oncology specialists.

Dr. Nash typically treats 78% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures

Actinic Keratosis
Excision of Skin Lesion
Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Dermatologic Care

Dermatologists diagnose, treat and screen for conditions affecting the skin, including skin cancer, psoriasis, eczema, acne, rosacea, and hair loss.Compare with other Dermatologic Care specialists.

Dr. Nash typically treats 80% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 22 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Skin Infections
Itchy Skin
Cold Sore

Cosmetic Dermatology

Cosmetic dermatologists diagnose and treat condition of the skin that affect appearance, such as age spots, wrinkles, unwanted hair, and acne scars.Compare with other Cosmetic Dermatology specialists.

Dr. Nash typically treats 64% more often than similar doctors

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Ulcer
  • Warts

Dr. Nash accepts

Dr. Nash accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Dental Blue 100/200/300
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Health Net

Nash Dermatology

Nash Dermatology1935 E Glenn Ave Ste 101 Auburn, AL 36830

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nash treats patients.

East Alabama Medical Center