Dr. Kevin Moynihan, MD

Dr. Kevin Moynihan, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Kevin Moynihan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fair Oaks, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in family medicine and internal medicine.Read his story

11634 Fair Oaks Blvd

Fair Oaks, CA 95628

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Moynihan

Dr. Moynihan's Experience

Dr. Moynihan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Moynihan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moynihan "Dr. Moynihan received his medical degree at UC Davis School of Medicine and then attended a UCSF-affiliated family medicine residency program at Natividad Medical Center in Salinas, California. As a family practice physician, he provides continuing, comprehensive health care for individual and families. Over the years that Dr. Moynihan has been practicing medicine, he has gained a wealth of experience by caring for patients of all ages and health needs. He enjoys getting to know his patients and their families and developing relationships with them. His professional interests include providing preventative healthcare and assisting his patients to be healthy and active throughout their lives. Dr. Moynihan has been married for almost thirty years and has raised two sons. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, hiking, biking and water skiing."

This content was provided by Dr. Moynihan "As a Family Practice physician, I enjoy serving patients of all ages and following them and their families throughout their lifetimes.  I provide patients with the support and resources that will improve their health after thoroughly listening and understanding their concerns. Caring and compassionate communication with my patients is a core value of my practice and listening well to their perspective and concerns is critical to developing a productive doctor/patient relationship based on trust, respect and honesty.

With thirty years of experience in medicine, I have can answer most of my patients' medical questions and educate them on a variety of strategies to achieve better health. As I learn more about their unique situation, I will educate them on their options that can address their concerns and encourage them to take ownership over their health. Together, with shared decision-making, we will create a treatment plan and coordinate a team that will address their healthcare needs.  "

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Natividad Med Center

Dr. Moynihan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moynihan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moynihan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moynihan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moynihan to family and friends

Dr. Moynihan's Performance

Dr. Moynihan Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.  The entire staff at the office takes tremendous pride in the services we provide.  Hearing that we have touched your live in a meaningful way is extremely satisfying.  Doctors and our back office staff do not often get this type of feedback.  Thank you again for your review.

Your feedback is also critical to help us continuously improve our processes,

...

He takes forever I don’t even go here as a patient and I never will. The offices are small I have been waiting over 2 hours when the person I am with had a scheduled appointment not like we were a walk in. I have never waited this long for my doctor ever.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I apologize for making you and your friend wait. I don't apologize for my methods though. I am not your typical in-and-out doctor. I still practice medicine the good old way...with attention, compassion, and eye-contact. Sometimes there are complex patients who need my care beyond the allotted appt time. I will do the same for you or your friend when it is needed. I apologize for any inconvenience the delay might have caused you and your friend. I understand it must have been very frustrating.

I have been with Dr Moynihan for lose to 20 Years and he is hands down the best Dr myself and. My children have seen! He makes us feel at home, Thank you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Stacy! I appreciate you making the drive to see us at the new office.

Dr. Moynihan is an amazing physician, he followed up with us, referred us for tests, loved the office, clean neat and new. We didn't wait long and he spent time with us. Would recommend him highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review! Spending time to listen to my patients is what I love about medicine. It's the people that makes medicine fun and rewarding. I feel blessed to be able to have my own practice in the Fair Oaks community and to be able to practice medicine the way I want. The support from my patients has been overwhelming.

Dr moynihan is the best doctor i have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time in room with you to explain all needed he has really been here for me the last 4 months going through all my medical problems and i so appreciate him doing all he can do to get me through this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Brandy. I am truly grateful to be able to have establish my practice to serve the Fair Oaks community and to be able to practice medicine the way I love to do it....taking my time in the exam room, getting to know the patient, and being the patient's partner to achieve the most optimal health possible for the patient. It's been a rejuvenating experience thus far. I am humbled by all these wonderful comments from you and other patients.

Dr. Moynihan was my doctor at Millsbridge in Lodi. He was, hands down, the best doctor I had ever been to see. Sadly, since he left Millsbridge, the quality of care declined. I miss Dr. Moynihan and his level of care he provided each of his patients. I wish I could follow him to his new location!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your comments Mary! I hope you are doing well. I have a state of the art facility here and practicing medicine my way...with compassion and attentiveness. I am having a great time doing what I love!