Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kevin Moynihan, MD
Dr. Moynihan received his medical degree at UC Davis School of Medicine and then attended a UCSF-affiliated family medicine residency program at Natividad Medical Center in Salinas, California. As a family practice physician, he provides continuing, comprehensive health care for individual and families. Over the years that Dr. Moynihan has been practicing medicine, he has gained a wealth of experience by caring for patients of all ages and health needs. He enjoys getting to know his patients and their families and developing relationships with them. His professional interests include providing preventative healthcare and assisting his patients to be healthy and active throughout their lives. Dr. Moynihan has been married for almost thirty years and has raised two sons. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, hiking, biking and water skiing.

11634 Fair Oaks Blvd

Fair Oaks, CA 95628

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Moynihan

As a Family Practice physician, I enjoy serving patients of all ages and following them and their families throughout their lifetimes.  I provide patients with the support and resources that will improve their health after thoroughly listening and understanding their concerns. Caring and compassionate communication with my patients is a core value of my practice and listening well to their perspective and concerns is critical to developing a productive doctor/patient relationship based on trust, respect and honesty.

With thirty years of experience in medicine, I have can answer most of my patients' medical questions and educate them on a variety of strategies to achieve better health. As I learn more about their unique situation, I will educate them on their options that can address their concerns and encourage them to take ownership over their health. Together, with shared decision-making, we will create a treatment plan and coordinate a team that will address their healthcare needs.

Dr. Moynihan's Experience

Dr. Moynihan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Natividad Med Center

Dr. Moynihan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moynihan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moynihan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moynihan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moynihan to family and friends
Dr. Moynihan Says:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.  The entire staff at the office takes tremendous pride in the services we provide.  Hearing that we have touched your live in a meaningful way is extremely satisfying.  Doctors and our back office staff do not often get this type of feedback.  Thank you again for your review.

Your feedback is also critical to help us...

Dr. Moynihan's Performance
in Folsom, CA |
Dr moynihan is the best doctor i have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time in room with you to explain all needed he has really been here for me the last 4 months going through all my medical problems and i so appreciate him doing all he can do to get me through this rough time if my life i so appreciate you dr thank you highly highly recommended. Truly a great caring doctor .
Thank you Brandy. I am truly grateful to be able to have establish my practice to serve the Fair Oaks community and to be able to practice medicine the way I love to do it....taking my time in the exam room, getting to know the patient, and being the patient's partner to achieve the most optimal health possible for the patient. It's been a rejuvenating experience thus far. I am humbled by all these wonderful comments from you and other patients.
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Moynihan was my doctor at Millsbridge in Lodi. He was, hands down, the best doctor I had ever been to see. Sadly, since he left Millsbridge, the quality of care declined. I miss Dr. Moynihan and his level of care he provided each of his patients. I wish I could follow him to his new location!
Thank you for your comments Mary! I hope you are doing well. I have a state of the art facility here and practicing medicine my way...with compassion and attentiveness. I am having a great time doing what I love!
in Truckee, ca |
Dr Moynihan is by far the most compassionate and caring Dr I have seen.In today's health care world you often feel so rushed as they try to herd patients in and out while Dr.Moynihan never once made me feel that way. He would listen and spend as much time as needed to address health issues.Both my son and I saw him for years in Woodland and then I again did in Lodi. I come from a family of health care prof and I can tell you hands down that you will not find a better Dr!
Thank you Chris! Caring and compassionate communication with my patients is a core value of my practice. Our "patient first" philosophy is the basis for everything we do here in the office.
in Woodland, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moynihan's for over 10 years. He is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. His dedication to his patient's is second to none. I'm so happy to see that he has started his own practice and can now spend the time with his patient's that he see's fit. He is not one of the new doctor's out there that spends 10 minutes with you and walks out the door because he has to see six patient's an hour to make his quota. Thanks for everything Dr. Moynihan!!
Thank you Kerry for those kind words. Having my own practice does give me tremendous freedom to practice medicine my way - the way it used to be...where patient care comes first!
in Woodland, CA |
If you every get a chance to have Dr. Moynihan as your doctor, DO IT. I had him for many, many years in Woodland. Since he left, I have never found a doctor who can touch his level of service. I found myself comparing every doctor to him. No one can compare. He is a great listener and takes action when you need it. I always knew I would get results with him. I would give anything to have him as my doctor again. I really miss you Dr. Moynihan! :)
Thank you Harley! It's very flattering! Thank you for looking me up and taking the time to write a review and share your thoughts. It's very much appreciated! I hope everything is going well.
Fair Oaks, CA |
I just called the office and asked if they accept cash patients since I have a gap in my insurance coverage. First they said yes, and began asking when I would like to set an appointment. Then they put me on hold and came back to tell me that they can't see me unless I have insurance...When I asked them to explain why they changed their mind, they couldn't explain. I guess the good doctor prefers bureaucrats to cash paying patients.
I have asked all my staff and they do not recall turning away patients. We strive to serve everybody. One potential reason is that you have an insurance (when it's re-established) that we do not accept. It's not right for us to agree to be your primary care physician only to turn you away in a month or so after you get your insurance. We apologize if we made a mistake. We can get this corrected immediately. Please call our office again and speak with my office manager, Tammy @ 916-983-8868.
in Stockton, CA |
Dr Moynihan you are the best miss working with you.
Thank you!
Rancho Cordova, CA |
Best Doc I ever had hands down. I'm a helicopter pilot and avid motorcycle rider. Dr Moynihan pays close attention to his patient needs.
Thank you for the kind comment! I tend to agree with you. :) Caring and compassionate communication with my patients is a core value of my practice and listening well to their perspective and concerns is most important. There is no substitute for that!
in Woodland, CA |
Dr. Kevin M. Moynihan is the best and the most professional doctor that I have had & I have gone to him for many years and I miss him:((
Hi Ronald. Thank you for those comments! I appreciate it. I had a great time in Woodland...great patients like yourself and great staff. I am currently building up a new practice in Fair Oaks. There is a strong need in the community for new doctors. Beautiful and state of the art facility and an awesome and caring support staff.
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Moynihan has been my dr. For many years. At Woodland Health Care than Sutter and Millsbridge. Since he left I've had horrible care. I need him back as my primary no other dr. Seems to have my best interest in mind. I plan on following him wherever he is practicing.
Thank you Teresa! We certainly have a good long history together. And no matter where I go, I will be practice the same form of medicine I've always practice...with compassion, respect, and thoroughness. Your vote of confidence is reassuring! Thank you.
in Lockeford, California |
He was our family dr for 3 yrs we were so sad when he left millbridge clinic . we would do anything for him to come back here all his patients are complaining he is the best dr. You won't find a better dr. Than him. Kid's love him to. He has big heart and takes time with his patients dosnt rush us thru like hurd of cattle. He provide excellent care and service to each and every patient. We love and miss him his replacement is sad substitute for him. Linda Turner
Linda, I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the great care you deserve. I had to leave Millbridge due to some changes in my personal situation. I am currently building a new practice in Fair Oaks. Thank you for your comment; it's heartwarming. I wish you and your family the best health!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Moynihan, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Mercy General Hospital