Dr. Kevin Mott, MD

Dr. Kevin Mott, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Kevin J. Mott is a Dermatologist and he has been serving Boulder, CO. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Colorado Dermatological Society American College of Mohs Surgery American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Academy of Dermatology AWARDS AND ACCOLADES Hawaii's "Best Doctors" – Honolulu Magazine, 2010 - 2013 FORMS OF PAYMENT For your convenience we accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement. HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Ideal Dermatology/Skin, PC

905 Alpine Ave

Boulder, CO 80304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mott

Patient Testimonials

Personable and competent physician and PA. Good experience with surgery and healing.
Dr Mott and his team were very professional and friendly
Dr. Mott and Sam were amazing. I have nothing but positive things to say about them and there office.

Dr. Kevin J. Mott is a Dermatologist and he has been serving Boulder, CO since 1999. He is a member of Colorado Dermatological Society, American College of Mohs Surgery, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeryand American Academy of Dermatology. He is board certified by American Board of Dermatology.

Dr. Mott's Experience

Dr. Mott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery
  • Thermage Radiofrequency Treatment

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Loras College - B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University of Iowa - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Dermatology - University of Missouri,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Mott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mott to family and friends
Dr. Mott's Performance
in Westminster, CO |
Dr. Mott and assistants performed a Mohs surgery on my nose. My result was excellent and he and his staff were wonderful and warm people! Even the pain shots into my nose were as painless as possible. And Dr. Mott is very easy to speak with - he is so very knowledgeable, kind and professional!
Loveland, CO |
Dr. Mott is a wonderful doctor and surgeon! He lets you know exactly what he's doing and is constantly checking to see how you are doing during the Moh's surgery. He is also very friendly and wants you to ask any questions you have. Highly recommend him and his terrific staff!
Erie, CO |
Four weeks ago I had Mohs surgery on my nose for Basal Cell Carcinoma. I couldn't be happier with the results. After I took the bandage off a week ago many people have commented that it looks beautiful and they can't even tell. During the surgery, Dr. Mott kept me informed of what he was doing which helped reduce anxiety. The first day after the local anesthesia wore off I had some pain but Tylenol helped. Dr. Mott's expertise was instrumental in my excellent results.
in Berthoud, CO |
He knows the business and was very easy to talk to.
staff very attentive and kind
Dr. Mott knows Mohs! Thank you for making it as painless and easy as possible for this type of procedure. Yes, I will share this review with my friends.
I really liked Dr Mott. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Wonderful experience overall will recommend to my friends Thank you Ray Davis
dr Mott and staff treated me as I was the only patient they had. Felt that everyone cared
Dr. Mott and his entire staff were very professional and did all they could to ease my anxiety and explain the procedure. Dr. Mott even answered the phone personally that first night to help me with concerns over some post surgical bleeding. I felt very well taken care of!
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Mott. He was very careful with explaining things, what needed to be done and when. He is a great doctor!
Very positive experience with Dr. Mott and his staff. I couldn't be happier with my skin cancer procedure and outcome. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Mott and his staff!
I had a small basel cell removed by Dr. Mott. He and his staff were very professional and attentive. Would recommend.
Dr.Mott did an excellent job and made me feel at ease when he removed a Basal Cell from my cheek. I am very happy with the results.
Very comforting, easy going. He explained things very clear. I would recommend Dr Mott.
I felt at ease from the very first meeting w/ Dr. Mott & his staff. I am now experiencing the first reveal & know that I will be pleased with the final results. Definitely, I would highly recommend Dr. Mott & Ideal Dermatology
It was a great experience, from the start of the procedure, to the end of the procedure with a full explaination before each step.
i had a very good experience.
Very positive experience. I selected this provider after quite a bit of research and my experience with him as a surgeon validated my choice. He and his staff work hard to provide high quality diagnosis and after care. The atmosphere is calm and professional. While I appreciate the technical skills very much, I also just like him and respect this practice. I have recommended him to friends and family. If you are lucky you might get to say hello to Dolly (ask).
Dr. calmed my fears. The surgery went well! Excellent care!
good
Dr. Mott and his team were very responsive. I was on a short visit to Boulder and I wasn't sure what level of work I needed done. His staff got me an appointment fast and Dr. Mott was very clear in his explanation of my choices to remove wrinkle from below my eyes and on my cheeks. We opted for the CO2 Laser. He was able to do it three days later and then see me a week after the procedure. The procedure went smoothly and the results were very satisfying - better than I co...
Dr. Mott did a Mohs procedure for skin cancer on my nose. He talked me through all the steps of the procedure and was super thorough before, during and after. His staff is wonderful, kind and supportive. Excellent care.
excellent teamwork, entirely comfortable throughout
Dr. Mott was calm and kind, which kept me calm. Everything was explained to me simply and fully.
ery pleasant
great
wonderful!
Each and every staff member has been extremely considerate as my concerns and question have arisen. I feel well taken care of through the entire process!
So professional and makes you feel comfortable. They Rock!
Very professional, deeply caring and reassuring for my facial surgery. Results are stunning, scar is barely visible after less than 2 months and the after care treatment with laser helps smooth out to perfection. I highly recommend Dr. Mott and his team to anyone needing Mohs's surgery. Excellent experience!
Dr Mott has a warm personal presence as well as being an expert surgeon. Each of his support staff is equally talented with professionalism and personality. The office is well -designed with the patient's comfort in mind...including a delightful massage chair for 'waiting periods' involved with Mohs surgery. This was my first Mohs surgery, which can be daunting as the extent of skin cancer is revealed....yet Dr Mott and staff explained it as we proceeded and were a...
I needed to have a couple of unusual skin growths on my arm checked and I was able to get in to see Dr. Mott very promptly. His assistant Ashley and Dr. Mott were very thorough, kind and knowledgeable. They took a biopsy of the abnormal skin growths. I felt like I was in good hands. I'll be coming back to this fabulous practice.
Dr. Mott is the best!
Best care ever
Dr. Mott has been terrific to work with both for my procedure and the follow-up.
A very pleasant experience. He got me in in a timely manner and I was able to schedule follow-ups very quickly. Everyone was friendly and professional and all my questions were answered. I will definitely come back to Dr. Mott and refer him to others.
very good
second time here. always a pleasure
Very pleasant and caring!
Excellent care from Dr Mott. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Could not have been a better experience.
Dr. Mott and his staff are great. They provided clear explanations of my condition, an expedient treatment plan, and conscientious follow up care. I had a great experience and outcome.
Dr. Mott is the best!
in Durango, CO |
Great doc with a thoughtful staff--elegant office
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Mott, MD?

Visit Dr. Mott

Dr. Mott accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Mott has admitting privileges