Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO

Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

190 Congress Park Dr Ste 180

Delray Beach, FL 33445

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Mosca's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Gigantomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Mosca?
Dr. Mosca's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Amazing I had breast augmentation with Dr mosca i am in Love with my new boobs and and so is my husband I’m so very grateful to Dr mosca for amazing results he was nice and professional he explained everything to the T and everything that he promised before surgery was fulfilled I would recommend him to anyone of my family members as well as friends and anyone that cross my path that wanted to have an amazing breast job. The staff was equally amazing and professional they know their job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?
Dr. Mosca did my fat transfer and gave me an amazing Booty over a year ago. I love the results and love my new found confidence. My daughter will be seeking a mommy makeover and I will be referring her to Dr. Mosca.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?
Dr Mosca performed Liposuction on me 4 months ago. I am more than pleased with the results. He chiseled my body in a way that can only be compared with an sculptor working on a master piece. Dr Mosca understands the subtelties of the human anatomy and I can tell you his work on me was flawless. In an era that is populated by Plastic Surgeons, techniques and a multitude of options I can only say I had the best from the best. Thank you Dr for your wonderful work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?
I had injectables and Botox with Dr Mosca. I really never leave reviews but I felt the need to praise the doctor for his great work. Dr Mosca is both relatable and incredibly knowledgable. He injects with expertise and very little pain. As a firs- timer I was very happy and returned to work in one hour. I am thrilled with my results and am recommending him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?
Dr Mosca is a fantastic surgeon. He did liposuction on my abdominal area. He also has an excetional bedside manor . Definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?
Dr Mosca is hands down the best my breast augmentation was exactly what I wanted nothing more nothing less he brought my vision to life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?
Dr. Mosca? AMAZING! He gave me a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants 4 days ago. My results are already incredible and the pain is minimal. (My c-section was ten times worse) He was very thorough during our consultation and when I explained my wants he was wiling to accommodate me. He definitely did not just do "cookie cutter" work on me. He actually adjusted surgery for me and my body type. My husband and I are 100% happy with my results even at such an early stage.
Thank you for the very kind words! It is my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Mosca, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Mosca?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mosca treats patients.