Dr. Kevin McKechnie, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Kevin McKechnie, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Frist Clinic 2400 Patterson St Ste 400 Nashville, TN 37203 Get Directions

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Dr. Kevin McKechnie, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. McKechnie is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Dr. McKechnie's Experience

See how Dr. McKechnie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKechnie

Dr. McKechnie accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McKechnie has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKechnie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKechnie to family and friends
    Dr. McKechnie's Performance
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. McKechnie is an excellent doctor. He always listens, pays attention and takes the time to answer and explain any questions presented to him. He is very positive, friendly and always greets you with a smile and a handshake. He is always right on the money with his diagnosis and steers me in the right direction. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a doctor.
    Nashville, TN |
    Dr McKechnie is a kind and caring guy and does a great job of listening as well as informing. He always makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has. He's a good man. If you're lucky enough to get him as your Doc, you'll never look anywhere else.
    in Nashville, TN |
    I've been a patient fo Dr. McKechnie's for a little over ten years. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a primary care physican. He always takes the time to listen to me. He is easy to talk to and spends the time needed to come up with a plan for whatever is going on with me. I've always felt he acts in my best interest. The staff at the Frist Clinic are professional, courteous and very nice! His nurses are great at getting back to me whenever I call.
    in Gallatin, TN |
    Dr McKechnie has been my husband and my doctor for at least 12 years. He is the kindness and really knows his medicine. He listens to us and always has helped us. His nursing staff is great. They are always there to help. I recommend this Doctor to anyone.
    in Nashville, TN |
    We are very impressed and thankful for Dr. MCKechnie who is a very wise, caring, and helpful doctor to us. He is very personable and gives time to listen and respond to our questions. We are able to get appointments when needed, comfortable place, his staff are very nice and courteous, and we trust his judgment in the decisions he has made in our medical problems. We couldn't have a better doctor!
    in Madison, TN |
    Dr. McKechnie is the best! He is personable, professional and the perfect physician for my health care needs! Thanks to you and yours nurses!
    in Cookeville, TN |
    I've a patient of Dr. McKechnie for about 10 to 15 yrs. He and his staff have always attended to my needs with knowledge and professionalism. I would not have a problem recommending him to anyone. Great bedside manner and sense of humor.
    in Nashville, TN |
    Nice, knowledgeable, thorough, comforting.
    in Evans, GA |
    What a very fine doctor! What a superb person! Five star in each regard.
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin McKechnie, MD?
    Are you Dr. McKechnie?

Dr. McKechnie's Care Philosophy

Dr. McKechnie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. McKechnie has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKechnie's Board Certifications

Dr. McKechnie does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKechnie and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Vanderbilt University Medical Center
      Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. McKechnie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKechnie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McKechnie does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKechnie and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.