Dr. Kevin Martin Jr, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 59
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Kevin Martin Jr, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Saratoga Springs, NY and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Martin Jr has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Addiction & Substance Abuse, and Psychotic Disorders. He graduated from Indiana University / Bloomington in 1988. His office accepts telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Martin Jr
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Martin Jr treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Martin Jr treats other conditions, please contact the office at (518) 584-3600.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Martin Jr is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Martin Jr is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Martin Jr is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Martin Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Martin Jr's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Martin Jr accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Martin Jr accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage