Dr. Kevin Martin, DDS

Dr. Kevin Martin, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Kevin Martin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 26 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Today's Dental and Oral Surgery

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "I am pleased to welcome you and your family to our practice. The oral surgery staff and I are here to make your dental visit as comfortable as possible. Having a bright, healthy smile is important, and as your dentist, it is my job to make sure you achieve the smile that you’ve always wanted. My focus is to provide you with the most comfortable dental care, in an environment that is inviting, relaxing, and professional. I am a graduate of State University New York, Stony Brook, where I earned my Bachelors of Science degree in biochemistry. After graduating, I went on to receive my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA). I served a 4-year dental residency at the Los Angeles County Harbor UCLA Medical Center where I received specialized training in oral and maxillofacial surgery. I am a Diplomate (Board Certified) of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. Following my education, I served in the United States Navy as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, where I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and Camp Pendleton, California. Just out of the Navy, I was excited to be a founding doctor of Las Vegas Oral Surgery and Tender Oral Surgery. I believe strongly in continuing education, and I am a member of several professional dental organizations that provide opportunities to learn about new products and treatment techniques, including: Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Diplomate (Board Certified) American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesia Nevada Dental Association Southern Nevada Dental Society American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Comfort is my top priority. I want you to share in a positive dental experience. Using sedation dentistry and anesthesia, I am able to provide a variety of procedures - tooth removal, dental implants, biopsies, treatment of infections, etc. - in the most comfortable ways imaginable, and right here in our state-of-the-art facility. I love what I do as a dentist, and I couldn’t ask for a better way to spend my days than working with great people and great smiles. I have been a Southern Nevada native since 1999. My wife and I have two children, who I love spending time with when I am away from the practice. "

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "Caring for today's needs and preparing you for tomorrow http://www.todaysdentalvegas.com/"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• UCLA School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Martin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews