Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Kevin Marks, MD
Dr. Kevin Marks, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Katy, TX. He is 48 years old. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Houston Methodist West Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Memorial Katy Gastroenterology Consultants

1331 W Grand Pkwy N Ste 350

Katy, TX 77493

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Marks

Dr. Marks' Experience

Dr. Marks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Marks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Enteritis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Anoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor Coll Med Hosps
  • Baylor Coll Med Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Marks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marks to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Marks' Performance
Scottsdale, AZ |
My visit with Dr. Marks was good.
in Houston, TX |
Great office experience. BUT leaving one star to let you guys know that your PAYMENT lady is EXTREMELY RUDE. I am a registered nurse, i can take RUDENESS, and she almost pushed me over the edge. I left my phone CALL ME for more detail
in Katy, TX |
Dr Marks is an amazing person as well as an amazing doctor. He takes to time get to know you and legitimately cares for you. I would refer anyone to him. His staff and himself are truly the BEST!!
Katy, TX |
Very friendly environment. While I didn't meet the doctor in person I got to meet his nurse and was very impressed with the time she spend with me . The facility is in a great location and everyone was very friendly. I totally would recommend Dr. Marks to family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
As a person in the medical field I have to say how utterly refreshing it is to deal with Dr Marks and his staff. He has incredible integrity as well as kindness in dealing with his patients as well as being a skilled Gastroenterologist. Would highly recommend him
in Houston, TX |
No waiting. Very patient & thoroughly reviewed medical record from other physician. Took his time & answered all my questions. Very pleasant experience.
Fulshear,TX |
my experience with dr. Marks and also his PA was excellent.
in Katy, TX |
From the receptionist to the medical assistant and Dr. Marks, my husband and I were thoroughly impressed. Dr. Marks is thorough, serious about his care, yet personable and able to engage on a personal level. He listens, explains and is pro-active in looking to resolve individual health issues related to his area of expertise.
in Richmond, Texas |
Dr. Marks is a very personable and open with his patients. I have had quite a few appointments with him, and feel comfortable and confident in his decision making. I can trust that he has my best interest in mind as it pertains to my health going forward.
in Richmond., TX |
Dr. Marks and his staff are very efficient and diagnosed my issues quickly. They provided medications that are getting my health back to normal. Additional tests were also ordered to ensure no other undiagnosed situations exist.
in Katy TX |
He is a great Dr.
Katy, TX |
Very friendly staff! Dr. Marks is very knowledgeable and informative and his bedside manner is awesome! I would definitely recommend this practice!
in Pattison, TX |
I have been one of Dr. K.T. Marks' patients for over 5 years. I highly recommend him along with his staff. They are all a very professional, knowledgeable and a considerate, caring and genuine team. Never a long drawn out wait. Whenever I have come to Dr. Marks, he takes his time with me not rushing to get to the next patient. I really appreciate that and so will you! Paul Franek
in Katy, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Marks for about 2 to 3 years. He has been an excellent Dr. and has great staff. I have had an instance where I needed assistance ASAP he was very accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. The office visits are hit or miss as far as time wait but I don't think that is unusual.
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Marks and his team is always so good to me. He listens to my concerns and has the. Eat bedside manners.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Marks really listens and is very detailed, really cares about your health.
in Houston, TX |
Doctor Kevin Marks is an excellent gastroenterolist, he listen to ones concerns about health issues and chooses the best solution to treat your problems.
in Houston |
Dr. Marks is very kind, friendly, and courteous. He has always given me the time that I needed and answered all of my questions. The wait was about the same as my other doctors. This indicates that he must be trusted by a lot of people because he is a very busy doctor!As for those of you who are upset that he did not give you the results right after surgery, all he can say is that it went well. He does not know the results until he receives them.
in Katy, TX |
Had Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. He left without going over the results with me saying he didn't know i wanted to hear anything from him or that my son who was in the waiting room wanted to. Is he dumb? he is an experienced doctor and he didnt think my son and I wanted to hear about my results from him? so he instructs us to make an office appointment with him next week... I will make an appointment, but with another doctor. Never seeing him again!
in Katy, TX |
Dr Marks is amazing. Very caring and compassionate. He took the time to listen to my concerns and address them
This has to be the worst dr office and they are all about money...the doctor is saw is Kevin marks. Whenever I call the office, nobody ever picks up. I always get a voicemail. I had a procedure done and after the procedure, he never explain to me the results or findings...A good doctor will normally talk to you after the procedure but he did not. I had to wait for my biopsies. Then two weeks later a lady called me regarding my biopsies who was very rude and did not know nothing. She said to tak
in Katy, TX |
Short, impersonal visit time. Left waiting for long period of time post endoscopy for any results.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Marks, MD?
Are you Dr. Marks?

Visit Dr. Marks

Dr. Marks accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA