Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD

Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in internal medicine, preventive medicine, and more.Read his story

The Center for Internal Medicine

180 Adams St Ste 200

Denver, CO 80206

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Lutz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lutz's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Coronary Artery Calcification
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diet Counseling
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Executive Physical Examination
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Resistant Hypertension
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis
  • White Coat Hypertension

We offer a concierge practice focused exclusively on the needs of our patients. You control your healthcare: schedule appointments when you want them, take the time to have your questions answered and enjoy easy access to your doctor. Same day & ...

• Lifestyle Medicine

3.3

Dr. Lutz?
Dr. Lutz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD
I found Dr Lutz’s care to be substandard. Having multiple complex issues, his chosen path of care put me in harm’s way on at least 3 occasions. He prescribed a medication that had a black box warning against prescribing it while on another drug. I was on that drug and am paying a life long price. On another occasion, I was acutely ill, but sent home. I barely made it home and had to call 911. This resulted in a week long hospital stay. My family experienced similar issues. We left his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
Dr. Lutz and his staff are the absolute best! They are always professional and treat me like I am their only patient. Dr. Lutz takes time to listen to my concerns and truly cares about my health. I receive individualized care that always exceeds my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
Dr. Lutz is a wonderful Doctor who really cares about my health and well being. I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Lutz and everyone at the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
Dr. Lutz is an excellent internist. He is kind and thorough and does not order unnecessary tests. He has a great sense of humor. Dr. Lutz spends a lot of time addressing all your questions. He is easy to see on short notice. His staff is great as well. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
Dr. Lutz and his entire staff are thorough, caring and deeply interested in the patient's well-being. Cannot recommend this practice highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
Dr. Lutz stays up to date on current practices and recommendations. He does not schedule unnecessary tests. He spends all the time you need addressing whatever issue is on your mind. He is a big believer in common sense medicine such as eating healthy, unprocessed foods and exercising, not like a banshee, as humans are meant to, e.g., walking, hiking. He is very responsive, the office is friendly and comfortable, and his staff is amazing. I'm pleased to say he is my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
Kevin Lutz is tops. He extremely knowledgeable, practical, personable, and available. If you need to see him, you will have an appointment that same day or the next. You can reach him a home nights and weekends--I called him from an emergency room on a Sunday afternoon. He knows each patient individually. He take the time to listen to patients and to explain medical issues. One of his greatest values is his referrals. If you need a specialist, he knows the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
This man should be avoided at all costs. I was having a very serious anxiety issue and he told me to take care of it myself - not exactly what I would expect from someone who claims to be a doctor. He is neither friendly, professional, competent, or readily accessible - in spite of his rather high monthly fees. Summary - steer way far away from this quack. He could damage your physical as well as mental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?
For a concierge physician, he wasn't easy to see on short notice. Was a bit on the phony side and didn't know much about my problem. I wasn't impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lutz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lutz?

The Center for Internal Medicine

New Patient?
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lutz treats patients.