Dr. Kevin Little, MD

Dr. Kevin Little, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Little, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Little is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Little's Experience

See how Dr. Little's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Little

Dr. Little accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Little has admitting privileges.

Dr. Little's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Little to family and friends
Dr. Little's Performance
excellent visit, very complete and answered all questions.
Excellent from the moment I arrived until I left appointment was right ontime.
Always a pleasure to see Dr Little. I have been visiting him for at least a decade or two. Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient with your time but will listen well to all the details.
Good experience every time! Everyone is nice and caring. I like all the staff everyone is helpful. Great family clinic.
Physical Exam
in Trinity, NC |
I have along with my family have been patients of Dr. Kevin Little since he started practicing at GCFP now Eagle at Guilford College. He is by far one of the most caring and attentive doctor's. His nurse Jan Hall is Wonderful. Togethet they are a team. Dr. Little talks to you and helps you. He listens to you when you explain things that are wring with you and treats you as needed. I trust him and know he is doing what's best for me the patient. He truly cares for his patients and their health.
Annual physical. He was very thorough. He was interested in my overall health and asked me about my eye care, teeth, dermatology and my other doctors. I would recommend him to anybody.
Very professional, thorough and caring service for my medical issue. Dr Little listened intently and took action without delay to ensure quality care. I would definitely return!
Staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Little is very thorough and straight to the point. Janis always friendly and professional.
I was very satisfied with the service and care I received during my visit. Everyone was very efficient and friendly.
I had my yearly physical . The visit was completed without any problems. Was Very Happy with the experience,
Good.
Annual physical. I always appreciate the professional nature of both Dr. Little and Jan (his nurse). There was very little wait time and the exam was thorough as usual.
It's good because. Dr Little is good professional and knows my body
This was my annual physical. Dr Little and Janis Hall are the best, they took their time to answer all my concerns and everything went fine. He has been my doctor for over 20 years.
Excellent experience I can always depend on Dr. Little to make a diagnosis and treatment.
Visit was for the my yearly physical and was handled very professionaly. Dr Little and his nurse covered my medical history did a complete exam.
Went in for my annual physical. Dr. Little is always thorough and attentive. He is a terrific physician. Great experience.
Very good Dr, you can tell he truly cares about you and your health.
My most recent office visit was to follow up on a recurring health issue. Dr. Little was attentive to my comments and concerns. We talked easily about a plan of action. He clearly described any concerns or side effects I should be aware of in the treatment. I was very satisfied with the visit. Dr. Little is an excellent physician and attentive to the patient.
Quick and on time
Dr. Little is a teriffic, knowledgeable, sensitive, reasonable, and caring physician. I trust him.
Was seen by Dr. Little to check knee and glucose lab test (follow up) from June. Taken back by Jan very promptly and did not have to wait very long by Dr. Little.
Everything went as I expected it to go from a professional operation, with friendly and competent personnel in every position encountered.
I am totally satisfied with my service and the Eagle facility.
Dr Little was very welcoming, professional and knowledgeable. The diagnosis was on target and the medication he prescribed is working very well.
Great visit with Dr. Little! I was in and out in a timely matter and he helped out so much in making my visit a painless and affordable one!
a good visit, no waiting,Jan his nurse as always very gracious and helpful. ,
Yearly physical. Staff and MD were excellent. No question left unanswered. Visit was pleasant, professional and what I expect. I have been exceptionally pleased with my care for many years with this MD and staff.
Very pleasant as usual. Dr. Little and his staff are very efficient, professional, and pleasant. I was seen promptly and I am very happy with the services provided.
Good on time appt. I appreciate attention to detail and keeping records up-to-date.
Good experience overall. Wait time was short and I felt I addressed issues I needed to.
Dr. Little is a great doctor and he speaks in a way I understand. He is knowledgeable and helpful. He makes going to the doctor not so bad. I appreciate his bedside manner as well.
Excellent! Dr. Little hasomething been a great doctor for my family for 22 years!! Jan is also awesome!!!
Came to see Dr. Little for my yearly physical. As always received fine care/treatment from the doctor and his assistant.
Prompt and efficient.
Dr. Little diagnosed my issue and prescribed meds.
Everything occurred as expected. Nothing to complain about. Appointment went well in all areas.
Annual physical exam was conducted professionally and speedily as it always has been with Dr Little and staff.
My experience was good. We discussed the problem and developed a resolution.
Dr. Little is always thorough, listens well, and offers dependable information.
Everything was very through. Good cost very friendly& Dr. Little is the best!
I received professional service from all staff members.
Dr. Little and staff as always were very attentive and listen to any problems I may have. Thank you for always being courteous and caring.
Dr. Little is an excellent Doctor. I would tell my friends and family to use him
Physical went well. My questions were answered. Plans were made to maintain my health going forward.
Annual exam. As always I was very pleased with how I was treated by the staff, Jan and Dr. Little.
Got to see Dr. Little the day I called. Check in easy. Visit with Dr. good. Got good information.Happy with whole experience.
I am very pleased with Eagle in general and Dr. Little (and Jan) in particular. Thanks for everything!
Everyone always performs at a very high level.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Little, MD?
Are you Dr. Little?

Compare Dr. Little

}

Dr. Little's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Little has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Little's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Little does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI

Graduated in 1984

Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. Little does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Little does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.