Dr. Kevin Little, MD

Dr. Kevin Little, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 60 years old

61 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Little specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Greensboro, NC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Little? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Little's Experience

See how Dr. Little's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Little

Dr. Little accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Little has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Little's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Little to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Little
Dr. Little's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (19)
Dr Little was very welcoming, professional and knowledgeable. The diagnosis was on target and the medication he prescribed is working very well.
Great visit with Dr. Little! I was in and out in a timely matter and he helped out so much in making my visit a painless and affordable one!
a good visit, no waiting,Jan his nurse as always very gracious and helpful. ,
Yearly physical. Staff and MD were excellent. No question left unanswered. Visit was pleasant, professional and what I expect. I have been exceptionally pleased with my care for many years with this MD and staff.
Very pleasant as usual. Dr. Little and his staff are very efficient, professional, and pleasant. I was seen promptly and I am very happy with the services provided.
Good on time appt. I appreciate attention to detail and keeping records up-to-date.
Good experience overall. Wait time was short and I felt I addressed issues I needed to.
Dr. Little is a great doctor and he speaks in a way I understand. He is knowledgeable and helpful. He makes going to the doctor not so bad. I appreciate his bedside manner as well.
Excellent! Dr. Little hasomething been a great doctor for my family for 22 years!! Jan is also awesome!!!
Came to see Dr. Little for my yearly physical. As always received fine care/treatment from the doctor and his assistant.
Prompt and efficient.
Dr. Little diagnosed my issue and prescribed meds.
Everything occurred as expected. Nothing to complain about. Appointment went well in all areas.
Annual physical exam was conducted professionally and speedily as it always has been with Dr Little and staff.
My experience was good. We discussed the problem and developed a resolution.
Dr. Little is always thorough, listens well, and offers dependable information.
Everything was very through. Good cost very friendly& Dr. Little is the best!
I received professional service from all staff members.
Very good experience every time I have been here. Very friendly and caring staff. Overall extremely satisfied.
in Greensboro, NC |
Very Good Experience , Dr. Little is very helpful and listens to my probnlems.
Dr. Little and staff as always were very attentive and listen to any problems I may have. Thank you for always being courteous and caring.
Dr. Little is an excellent Doctor. I would tell my friends and family to use him
Physical went well. My questions were answered. Plans were made to maintain my health going forward.
Annual exam. As always I was very pleased with how I was treated by the staff, Jan and Dr. Little.
Got to see Dr. Little the day I called. Check in easy. Visit with Dr. good. Got good information.Happy with whole experience.
I am very pleased with Eagle in general and Dr. Little (and Jan) in particular. Thanks for everything!
Everyone always performs at a very high level.
Smooth and efficient operation. Everything went well. Dr. Little was very personable. Received good advice.
Good visit. Dr. Little took the time to review the tests and discuss options. Very easy to talk to.
Treated with respect from ALL. Minor need but could that I was seen. Thank you all
Waited for initial check-in for over 15 minutes. I was 3rd in line. Otherwise experience was excellent.
Please with the way I was treated.
I have been a patient at this practice for about 25 years and have always been satisfied. Great job!!
Dr. Little does a great job.
Always Excellent
Dr. Little is awesome, the staff is courteous and professional, and the facility is brand new. Great experience.
Great physicians office.
Dr. Little is one of the best family physicians you could ask for. Great guy!
Very good.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Little, MD?
Are you Dr. Little?

Compare Dr. Little

Dr. Little's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Little has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Little's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Little does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI

Graduated in 1984

Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. Little does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Little does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results