Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kevin Little, MD
Dr. Kevin Little, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Little is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

1210 New Garden Rd

Greensboro, NC 27410

Learn about Dr. Little

Dr. Little's Experience

Dr. Little's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Ataxia
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vertigo

• Liver Function Test
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. Little has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Little does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Little and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Little's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Little to family and friends
Dr. Little's Performance
dr. little and staff are the best everytime i visit. thanks to all.
I was checked in promptly and saw my doctor without having to wait too long. I was given important information regarding my health and procedures to get better. The nurse did a good job on administering the flu shot.
DR. Little is the most thorough Dr. I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to your concerns. If he feels the need, he sends you elsewhere to get to the root of the problem. I can't say enough good things about him and nurse Jan. They both go the extra mile to take care of their patients. So thankful and lucky to have them.
I always enjoy coming there, everyone is so friendly and professional.
1st Rate!! Has been since I first started seeing you guys in 1976 Thanks!!
I love the reception area. These women are so personable and make you feel like you are stepping into their home. His nurse, Jan, is great! She just takes control of everything. Dr. Little really listened to me and is helping me transition to another medication. He is monitoring me carefully.
Dr. Little is a caring and easy to talk to Doctor. He gives good advise and tries to make sure that you follow it.
Always a good experience! Everyone is friendly. Great family practice.
I have peen a patient of Dr Littles for about 30 years. he and Jan have been very professional. I have nothing but respect for both of them. I am so glad to have Dr Little for my M.D.!
Great experience. Very efficient and thorough!!
Dr. Little and Jan have been my care providers for more than 27 years. They are both awesome and I feel lucky to be under their care.
Dr. Little Takes time and doesn't rush through exam. Answers all my questions and makes me feel comfortable. Nurse Jan is always friendly. This duo is great. Wouldn't change physicians for anything.
always good service, Jan and Dr. Little are top notch. Fast and freindly
The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks!
Excellent visit from start to finish. The front desk and exit desk people are efficient, professional, and fun! Great environment. Dr. Little and nurse Jan are exceptional, professional, thorough and personal. The lab tech was also top notch. Thanks!
Dr. Little is great. I appreciate all of his suggestions to improve my health. Jan is great too
Medicine check.very good.
excellent visit, very complete and answered all questions.
Excellent from the moment I arrived until I left appointment was right ontime.
Always a pleasure to see Dr Little. I have been visiting him for at least a decade or two. Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient with your time but will listen well to all the details.
Physical Exam
in Trinity, NC |
I have along with my family have been patients of Dr. Kevin Little since he started practicing at GCFP now Eagle at Guilford College. He is by far one of the most caring and attentive doctor's. His nurse Jan Hall is Wonderful. Togethet they are a team. Dr. Little talks to you and helps you. He listens to you when you explain things that are wring with you and treats you as needed. I trust him and know he is doing what's best for me the patient. He truly cares for his patients and their health.
Annual physical. He was very thorough. He was interested in my overall health and asked me about my eye care, teeth, dermatology and my other doctors. I would recommend him to anybody.
Very professional, thorough and caring service for my medical issue. Dr Little listened intently and took action without delay to ensure quality care. I would definitely return!
Staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Little is very thorough and straight to the point. Janis always friendly and professional.
I was very satisfied with the service and care I received during my visit. Everyone was very efficient and friendly.
I had my yearly physical . The visit was completed without any problems. Was Very Happy with the experience,
Good.
Annual physical. I always appreciate the professional nature of both Dr. Little and Jan (his nurse). There was very little wait time and the exam was thorough as usual.
It's good because. Dr Little is good professional and knows my body
This was my annual physical. Dr Little and Janis Hall are the best, they took their time to answer all my concerns and everything went fine. He has been my doctor for over 20 years.
Excellent experience I can always depend on Dr. Little to make a diagnosis and treatment.
Visit was for the my yearly physical and was handled very professionaly. Dr Little and his nurse covered my medical history did a complete exam.
Went in for my annual physical. Dr. Little is always thorough and attentive. He is a terrific physician. Great experience.
Very good Dr, you can tell he truly cares about you and your health.
My most recent office visit was to follow up on a recurring health issue. Dr. Little was attentive to my comments and concerns. We talked easily about a plan of action. He clearly described any concerns or side effects I should be aware of in the treatment. I was very satisfied with the visit. Dr. Little is an excellent physician and attentive to the patient.
Quick and on time
Dr. Little is a teriffic, knowledgeable, sensitive, reasonable, and caring physician. I trust him.
Was seen by Dr. Little to check knee and glucose lab test (follow up) from June. Taken back by Jan very promptly and did not have to wait very long by Dr. Little.
Everything went as I expected it to go from a professional operation, with friendly and competent personnel in every position encountered.
I am totally satisfied with my service and the Eagle facility.
Dr Little was very welcoming, professional and knowledgeable. The diagnosis was on target and the medication he prescribed is working very well.
Great visit with Dr. Little! I was in and out in a timely matter and he helped out so much in making my visit a painless and affordable one!
a good visit, no waiting,Jan his nurse as always very gracious and helpful. ,
Yearly physical. Staff and MD were excellent. No question left unanswered. Visit was pleasant, professional and what I expect. I have been exceptionally pleased with my care for many years with this MD and staff.
Very pleasant as usual. Dr. Little and his staff are very efficient, professional, and pleasant. I was seen promptly and I am very happy with the services provided.
Good on time appt. I appreciate attention to detail and keeping records up-to-date.
Good experience overall. Wait time was short and I felt I addressed issues I needed to.
Dr. Little is a great doctor and he speaks in a way I understand. He is knowledgeable and helpful. He makes going to the doctor not so bad. I appreciate his bedside manner as well.
Excellent! Dr. Little hasomething been a great doctor for my family for 22 years!! Jan is also awesome!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Little, MD?
Are you Dr. Little?