Dr. Kevin Li, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Advance Spine Care and Pain Management 2555 E Colorado Blvd Ste 306 Pasadena, CA 91107 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Li, MD

Dr. Kevin Li, MD, is the founder and medical director of Advance Spine Care and Pain Management, located at the heart of San Gabriel Valley. Advance Spine Care and Pain Management, a Professional Medical Corporation specializes in the accurate diagnosis of chronic spine and pain conditions. We provide comprehensive pain management therapies, including medication management, physical therapies and minimally-invasive spinal procedures. We offer cutting-edge regenerative medicine treatment, such as PRP therapies, stem cell therapies for chronic tendinitis, arthritic pain. We also offer office-based suboxone treatment for opioid addiction in the privacy of physician's office.

...See Less

Dr. Li's Care Philosophy

By conducting a thorough evaluation, we strive to provide comprehensive pain management options individualized to each patient. We factor in physiological, functional, emotional and psychological needs of each patient to achieve the ultimate goal of comprehensive chronic pain management, which is the restoration of function and improvement of quality of life."

Dr. Li's Experience

See how Dr. Li's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Li

Dr. Li accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Li is now accepting new patients
Advance Spine Care and Pain Management2555 E Colorado Blvd Ste 306
Pasadena, CA 91107
Saturday
(626) 538-8950Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Li has admitting privileges.

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Li to family and friends
Dr. Li's Performance
in Pasadena, CA |
There's a sign on the front receptionist's office saying something like no opioid medications. I was kinda surprised to see this but it doesn't bother me at all as I'm looking for anything but narcotics. Overall, the visit was smooth and my questions were answered in details and I will be going back to see Dr. Li when my low back pain gets worse again.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Li spend the time to explain things and answer questions, and you never felt rush. very warm and knowledgeable bedside manner.
in Secaucus, NJ |
Dr Li took my pain away with two injections. I had lumbar stenosis and as soon as I got two injections I was pain free. Dr. Li always takes his time and I never felt rushed. I strongly recommend him to my friends and family members.
I was tired of pain docs over-prescribing opioid medication to me even though they hadn't work. Dr. Li was clear on opioid prescription policy and was frankly very strict about it. It's perfect since I have been looking for someone to find solutions to my pain problem without doping me. Would highly recommend Dr. Li to whoever needs real pain management.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kevin Li is professional and friendly too, I completely trust his opinion.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been visiting Dr.Kevin from long time now. he is a wonderful & knowledgeable man. Explains you the symptoms in depth.
in Pasadena, CA |
Great doctor, excellent bedside manner!
in Pasadena |
His office told me that my insurance would cover my appointment, but they needed $50.00 for a reservation fee, so I paid it. When I got to there office the women said I had to pay $150.00 for my appt. but would get it back. So I met with the Dr. Li and he told me I was a good fit for suboxone treatment, so I believed he was going to give me my script. Instead he told me my insurance does not cover his services and that I need to go to a lab for urine & maybe he will give me a script next time.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Li, MD?
Are you Dr. Li?

Compare Dr. Li

Dr. Li's Care Philosophy

By conducting a thorough evaluation, we strive to provide comprehensive pain management options individualized to each patient.  We factor in physiological, functional, emotional and psychological needs of each patient to achieve the ultimate goal of comprehensive chronic pain management, which is the restoration of function and improvement of quality of life."

• Complex Regional Pain Syndromes

• Pain Management
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

Dr. Li's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Li has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Li's Board Certifications

Brookdale University Hosp Med Ctr
    Case Western Reserve U/U Hosp Cleveland
    University Of California At Berkeley

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Li does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Li and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine