Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Lam

Family Foot & Leg Center, PA Downtown

730 Goodlette Rd N Ste 102 Naples, FL 34102

Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 2002 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.

Dr. Lam accepts

Dr. Lam accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Choice 65 Select
Medicare Advantage PPO
Part B Primary
Part B Secondary

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Lam's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laser Ablation
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Midfoot Fracture and-or Dislocation Surgery
  • Toenail Removal
  • Triple Arthrodesis
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Repair

Continuing education a way of Life
Medicine and surgery changes very fast nowadays with innovative products and techniques.    Glad that the minimally invasive bunionectomy via the Lam modification is gaining traction as other do...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

1.9801980198019802%

Dr. Lam?
Dr. Lam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM
Review is for billing department not the doctor they assured me that my insurance will cover a cam walker boot then they sent me a Bill for $350.00 saying the insurance will not pay for it in the end they made me Pay $300.00 for a boot that I can get on Amazon for $50.00 these are the most dishonest medical professionals that I have ever dealt with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Dr. Kevin Lam is an excellent doc, continues to be very helpful to me. He has helped me with my feet after I've had problems with diabetic neuropathy. I am more at ease now despite my condition, because I have a capable and very friendly podiatrist to take care of me. A great surgeon, doctor, and person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Very bad in every way. Examination history taking billing! Stay away
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
For years I've had problems with my ankles. I was referred to Dr. Kevin Lam by my general practitioner a couple of years ago. Since then I've had two corrective surgeries that I am extremely satisfied with. I have recommended Dr. Lam to a lot of people and they too have had only great experiences at FFLC. I wish more doc were like Dr. Lam and his team of podiatrists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Dr. Kevin Lam is amazing. Visited his beautiful clinic for calluses on the arch of my foot which is causing me some discomfort and an ingrown toe nail. Let me tell you that, he was very gentle with my ingrown toe nail and removing calluses as well. Also, he gave some tips to prevent my conditions from happening again. His where very friendly and attentive. I will definitely be come back if ever I have any foot problems. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Dr. Lam is the man! My primary care referred me to him to address a foot injury from years back that several other podiatrists weren’t able to completely figure out. He gave me a realistic picture of the odds of success, and everything went according to plan. Along the way, it was easy scheduling appointments (even at the last minute), and he and his staff always went above and beyond. I can’t say enough good things and would refer anyone to FFLC, especially those with tricky injuries!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Long story short, Dr. Kevin Lam resolved ankle troubles I've had for years. He provided a noninvasive, painless, and amazingly effective solution! Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
I was having problems with my left ankle and the pain has become worse that eventually I had to stop running. Dr. Lam immediately identified the reason behind the pain. He recommended exercises, modifications, and arch supports that worked so well for me. I appreciate that he did not jump to doing surgery immediately. Not long after, I was back to being active everyday and thanks to Dr. Lam, I understand my situation better, the the exercises I can do, grateful that I am not limited physically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Dr. Lam is a real gem for those having foot problems like me. I see why FFLC has consistent 5 stars. My only regret is that I did not go to see Dr. Lam first. He was able to pinpoint the exact problem and provide treatments that worked!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
It was a pleasant experience finally meeting the doctor. He was very professional yet not intimidating, and answered all my questions regarding the options I had. Having the Lam modified bunionectomy was one of the best decisions I made. The surgery went on smoothly, I almost felt no pain at all, and the best part -- there was hardly any scar!! Thank you to Dr. Lam and his staff for this pleasant experience. I am now pain-free and I am grateful that I got the best podiatrist now. Bye ugly feet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
I saw a few comments about the podiatrists in FFLC that spoke about them in bad light, but personally if I were to rate their service I would say super excellent. I did not have an appointment but neither did I have to wait that long. However, the problem detected led to surgery which was again without any cut or scar. Recovery was very swift and with post checkup physical exercising I am doing very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
I am very grateful to Dr. Kevin Lam for taking the nail biopsy. What I thought was just a discolored, ugly nail turned out to be melanoma, currently undergoing treatment at our regional cancer center. Dr. Lam saved me life, I can't say enough good things about him, made feel comfortable & confident in his care. My family & I both appreciate his prompt attention getting the necessary tests to save my life. My understanding is these cancers under the nail are deadly if caught late or not at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Dr. Kevin Lam has been a blessing to me. I went to two previous podiatrists in Florida area and both of them said I needed surgery for my foot neuromas. Dr. Lam saved me from unnecessary foot surgery and had me walking painlessly again in no time. Go to him if you suffer from neuroma like me and he will have options specifically tailored for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
My 86 yro Mother was charged $619 for a biopsy she never needed or received, nor gave concent to! She went to Dr. Chapman for a maintenance medi pedi w/NO MAJOR FOOT ISSUES. Doc stopped by to say "u have baby feet"! Mom was charged $619! I had to deal w/unprofessional conduct and rude communication. I have read now many negative reviews of how they take advantage of elderly clients!!! Avoid like the plague. F-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
He is quick to cut and to cut out on you when your case get difficult and you most need him post surgically. My incision was infected because he cast me for weeks and the infection spread to my body/blood and I had septicemia and I spent 13 days in the hospital, had to have a second surgery to get the infection out and the new surgeon who I met thru the trauma center stated that the infection was so substantial that it destroyed my Achilles/other tendon that he used. Walk carefully with him. SAD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
I know i'm in my mid twenties, but I never want my doctor to call me "Dude". Unless we were friends before med school, that's never acceptable. I was fortunate to do my research prior to surgery. Testimonials that have since been deleted or flagged will show issues after surgery. He is fantastic with marketing and should run a model agency. Not one unattractive lady in his office or another male professional working. Although he is a nice person, I wouldn't trust him with a steak knife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Professional, courteous and knowledgable! Friendly, expert service and treated my foot problem right away! Would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
I never got past the receptionist. I made an appointment and filled out all of the medical questions in their online portal in advance of my appointment. When I came for the appointment they wanted me to fill out the paper forms too. They also insisted that I sign a legal document agreeing “voluntarily” to an arbitration clause.. When I said I would have to have my lawyer review the legal document, they refused to let me see the doctor. So much for trust between doctor and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Staff provided excellent care along with a rapid, cameo appearance by Dr. Lam. Very personable albeit rushed. Consider price-checking the foot products that are for sale by the practice and not covered by insurance - the "up-charge" is quite high.
Definitely try to be on time and limited the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Lam, DPM?
Dr. Lam is a well-known name in the podiatrist industry, having an accreditation from the American Board of Podiatrists. It is easy to book a consultation with Dr. Lam over the FFLC website or at their contact information. Those in Florida can surely benefit from their 5 locations. As a specialist in Bunionectomy, he took good care of my needs.
Thank you for your review and kind words, we are...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lam?

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lam treats patients.