Neurology  |
Dr. Kevin Kristl, MD
Dr. Kevin Kristl, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Mishawaka, IN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Kristl is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend and Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center.

1710 E Day Rd

Mishawaka, IN 46545

• American Enterprise Group
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Kristl

I try to help people with neurologic problems maximize their quality of life, and keep them safe, happy and productive

Dr. Kristl's Experience

Dr. Kristl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Anterior Horn Disease
  • Ataxia
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Concussion
  • Confusion
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Dementia
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Seizure Disorders

• Electrodiagnostic Procedure
  • Evoked Potential Test
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • Nerve Conduction Studies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Kristl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kristl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kristl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kristl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kristl to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Kristl's Performance
    GOOD
in Walkerton, Indiana |
I've been seeing Dr. Kristl for a couple of years. He is my first neurologist I've seen for my migraines. I would recommend him.
in South Bend, IN |
Dr. Kristl is odd & getting direct answers is challenging. Recently, I have called several times & never got a callback. Very frustrating.
in Bowling Green, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kristl My background is in Functional Medicine, so I when I took my son for an appointment, the bar was high. Dr. Kristl did what any good doctor should do, he recommended the safest and surest line of care. He was cautious as to not over prescribe. Furthermore, he was super friendly and explained everything including proper next steps and preventative things to incorporate.
Mishawaka |
Been patient of Dr Kristl's for quite a few years.Dr K & staff have always treated me w/respect.I've witness what staff put up w/daily w/rudeness/disrespect from patients. They handle it best as a human being could. They alone cannot control insurances,state laws & scarcity of neuros,etc. As patient learned being proactive for yourself, prepare for follow ups, much more is accomplished.Dr K will never cut appt short until everything addressed. Might make your wait longer but worth it.GREAT Dr!!
in Mishawaka, IN |
great doctor
in Mishawaka, IN |
I have Just started seeing Dr. Kristal for seizures and can't say anything negative about him or his staff. He has been very informative about everything he does and plans for me. He is very polite and takes the time to talk to me about my issues. As for his staff they have be awesome to me and my wife. As a matter of fact I just had a 48 hour EEG test being done on me and his nurse Michelle who hooked me up with the electrodes was so awesome and answered all the questions me and my wife had.
in Edwardsburg, MI |
The worst neurologist ever. No patient care or professionalism.
in Bremen, IN |
Dr. Kristl takes a lot of time with his patients, answering any & all questions you may have & makes sure you have a full understanding of your condition. Not only is Dr. Kristl very kind & compassionate, he is very knowledgeable in his profession. I have seen many Drs in my lifetime & have had several bad experiences but I would, without hesitation DEFINATELY recommend Dr. Kristl to anyone needing a neurologist!
in South Bend, IN |
Kevin Kristl is an absolutely horrible person. If you suffer from any type of migraine (chronic or otherwise), he and his staff will treat you like a criminal and a drug seeker. If you suffer from any type of pain, Kevin Kristl cannot and will not help you.his nursing/support staff are as bad as he is, if not worse (if that's even possible). I have never been to a doctor who cares as little about his patients as Kevin Kristl. He should definitely have his license to practice medicine taken away.
in South Bend, IN |
Dr.Kristal is a EXCELLENT Dr !!!! His staff has always been super nice to me an treated me with resepct. He always ezplains everything from my procedures he wants done to my meds change. I would always recommend Dr Kristal !!!!!!
in South Bend, IN |
Staff is very rude, I will never go back because they make you feel very uncomfortable, I called in to tell them to tell the Dr, the reason I wasn't coming back to him was them and even told them on the phone that I doubt they would pass that on to the Dr. as I asked for him to call me and never heard a word, so as I assumed they did/t say a thing to him. Typical of rude staff not wanting to get into trouble. The staff is ruining your practice Dr Kristl
in South Bend, Indiana |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kristl since 1999. I think he is,an excellent doctor. Anything I have ever needed (paperwork , changes or adding medication... or any questions I have had he has always fully answered and done this in a timely manner. I have been to other neurologist in the area and by far would recommend no other.
South Bend, IN |
the staff is very poor as far as getting infusions set up or sending records to the other drs. the last staff person said for me to not yell at her i wasnt and very discouraged by them. he is a in go between dr for now. i understand he is busy. but they dont have to be rude and they say one thing but dont do what their suppose to do.one dr called me and said he never received a fax or records from them and so i called them and tonya said she fax again. very frustrating.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kristl, MD?
Are you Dr. Kristl?