Psychiatry  |
Dr. Kevin Krebs, MD
Dr. Kevin Krebs, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

115 Atrium Way Ste 127

Columbia, SC 29223

Learn about Dr. Krebs

Dr. Krebs' Experience

Dr. Krebs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Krebs does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Nc Hosps
  • Wm S Hall Psychology Institute University Sc

Dr. Krebs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Krebs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krebs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krebs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krebs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krebs to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Krebs' Performance
Columbia, SC |
I have been dealing with the billing issues from this office for 3 months and could not just stop going as the medication is required. I am waiting on my appointment with another psychiatrist however they are 100% covered by my insurance and are still charging me $60.00 per visit even with the insurance company calling them to tell them that I am covered at 100%. They told me that I am not and if it comes to light I will be issued an office credit. There is not much use for an office credit if I
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Krebs is no nonsense. He does not seem to believe in over prescribing, which is nice. Now time for the downside... Dr. Krebs has zero bedside manner... for a psychiatrist that is a HUGE personality flaw. He verbally minimalizes patients issues, while knowing very little about them. He seems uninterested in patients and their personal problems. He is there to put a chemical band aid on you and nothing else.
in Chapin, SC |
I love Dr Krebs. HE is wonderful and very knowledgeable. I recommend him 100%.
Elgin, SC |
Love the staff and Dr. Krebs. No long wait times.
Columbia, SC |
Dr. Krebs has no "bed side manor". He is not personable and frankly, seems very uninvolved during appointments. His staff is hard to work with. They are not flexible and definitely do not go "out of their way" to assist and help clients. Below par for basic customer service. When I requested a referral to another psychiatrist, Dr. Krebs immediately discharged me from his practice with no way to obtain 30-day scripts or no availability in case of emergencies. Very unprofessional.
Columbia, SC |
I showed up for the appt and was advised he did not handle SSI claims so she said I could leave and would not be charged. Now that I have the SSI already going and I need a to find a new psychiatrist my doctor's office makes another referral back to Dr. Krebs. I go to schedule the appt and they tell me I would have to pay 50.00 because I was a no show to the last appt. I said that is inaccurate and explained the situation and the lady was rude and wanted to argue. Very unprofessional!
in Columbia South Carolina |
I have only been seeing Dr. Krebs for about a year.My first visit with him lasted less than 2 minutes.He gave me my prescription and schedule my appointment to come back was like 3 months.So my prescription can only been written for a 40 day supply.I call the office for my refill and went to pick it up 2 days later.The lady at the front desk said it's $5 for prescription pick up....Really??Never in my life have I ever paid to pick up an prescription(30 day supply).I WILL NOT BE BACK!
in Charleston, SC |
He is professional but has no personality. He seems uncaring and spends no time with you. I wish I could just right my own prescriptions because that is ALL he does, literally.
New York, NY |
I have been seeing Dr.Krebs for five years but recently had to switch Dr's. He does not spend any time with you during appointments. It took me longer to get to his office than the actual visit. He does not believe in disability and will even make it more difficult for you to get. Very disappointing. His office staff is rude.
in Elgin, SC |
Spends literally less than 2 minutes with me each time.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Krebs, MD?
Are you Dr. Krebs?