Dr. Kevin Kotar, DO

Family Medicine | Male

PREFERRED PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS 2000 Oxford Dr Ste 220 Bethel Park, PA 15102 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Kotar, DO
Dr. Kevin Kotar, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bethel Park, PA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Kotar is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital.

Dr. Kotar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kotar focuses on providing primary care services for newborns, children, adolescents, teens, adults, and seniors. His special interests include wellness, fitness, preventative care, and the use of medical technology.

Dr. Kotar's Experience

See how Dr. Kotar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kotar

Dr. Kotar accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Kotar is now accepting new patients
Bethel Park2000 Oxford Dr Ste 220
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Evening
(412) 831-1522Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kotar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kotar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kotar to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kotar Says:

We appreciate your ongoing input regarding your experience under our care.  We will continue to strive to improve your experience at your Preferred medical home.

Dr. Kotar's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Kotar's staff always gets me in quickly and is very friendly. Dr. Korea is always understanding, informative, helpful, and is really nice. Friend recommended Kotar when I was looking for a new PVP, glad I listend.
in pittsburgh, pa |
I only had 1 visit with Dr. Kotar but I really liked him. He was very easy to talk to, a good listener and didn't seemed rushed. Both he and the office staff assured me that 99% of the time you can be seen that day if you are sick or having a problem.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I doubt you will ever find a more concerned Doctor , he takes his time and listens too your needs and addresses them all and a few you might have forgotten . I look forward to my visits there
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Kotar, very helpful. I also asked him about a family member and he helped me get assistance for that family member. I would definitely recommend him!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Kotar. I HIGHLY recommend him if you are looking for a PCP. I have relocated frequently and feel extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Kotar in Pittsburgh. He's an incredible listener and thoughtful about creating a plan & path forward with treatment. I have never felt rushed & have always been valued as a patient. I trust Dr. Kotar so much that I am now taking my infant to him, so the whole family is in 1 practice. Fantastic doctor & friendly staff.
in Mt. Lebanon, PA |
I chose Dr. Kotar because I previously had good experiences with DOs. At first, I was very happy with him, as he was friendly and seemed to listen. However, after a few visits and a consult with a specialist, he began to tell me that my issues were either in my head or were related to stress. Meanwhile, I was chronically ill and consistently losing weight. Turns out I have severe food allergies and IBS. Two years later, I am finally healthy, no thanks to Dr. Kotar and his dismissiveness.
in South Park, PA |
Dr. Kotar really listens and I found him easy to talk to. I have only been with his practice for six months, but I feel like he knows me well. His staff is so warm and friendly that I truly enjoy seeing them.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kotar, DO?
Are you Dr. Kotar?

Compare Dr. Kotar

Dr. Kotar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kotar says...

Dr. Kotar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Kotar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kotar's Board Certifications

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-St Margaret Hospital

Completed in 2012

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Kotar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kotar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy