Dr. Kevin Kilpatrick, MD

Dr. Kevin Kilpatrick, MD

Interventional Cardiology  ·
Dr. Kevin Kilpatrick, MD is an interventional cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. He graduated from Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans and specializes in interventional cardiology, cardiology, and more.Read his story

5231 Brittany Dr

Baton Rouge, LA 70808

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Employers Health Network
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems

Learn about Dr. Kilpatrick

See how frequently Dr. Kilpatrick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heart Disease
Cardiovascular Stress Test
Chest Pain
high

Dr. Kilpatrick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kilpatrick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kilpatrick "Whether you are at risk for heart and vascular disease, need some help in preventing future problems, or if you have a serious condition that requires the latest technologies and intervention, Baton Rouge Cardiology Center can help. We are also there for you when it comes to advice on making healthy lifestyle changes to prevent future problems. From prevention to diagnosis to advanced procedures, you have access to the highest quality of care available... right here at home. At Baton Rouge Cardiology Center, our team of dedicated cardiovascular specialists not only perform routine, but also highly specialized, complex, cardiac and vascular procedures. We also specialize in the treatment of varicose and spider veins. Our team of specialists includes interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, interventional radiologist, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, as well as a support staff of nurses and technicians, each prepared to participate in your diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. Our clinical outcomes are a reflection of our commitment to excellence."

This content was provided by Dr. Kilpatrick "The physicians at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center are all board certified. We are committed to educating you about the full range of conditions and diseases and offer you the most advanced treatment options. Baton Rouge Cardiology Center provides cardiology services at convenient locations throughout Louisiana. For more information call 225-769-0933."

• Interventional Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Earl K. Long Memorial Hospital
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kilpatrick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kilpatrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kilpatrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kilpatrick's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kilpatrick to family and friends

Dr. Kilpatrick's Performance

Dr. Kilpatrick Says:
"

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you the best care.

"

I started seeing Dr. Kilpatrick when I was just 40 years old. I am now 57 years old. I owe the last 17 years to him. He and the Grace of God has kept my heart beating after three heart attacks, bypass and 8 stents. I remain active and gainfully employed. I owe my life to him and his staff. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you very much for the great review! Dr. Kilpatrick works really hard to offer patients the best care available, so we are happy to see that reflected in your personal experiences over the years. I made sure he got the recognition he deserves. He was so happy to see your review. Thank you for trusting us with your health care.

I have been Doctor Kevin Kilpatrick's patient for over 22 years since I had my heart attack. I find Dr. Kilpatrick one of the finest heart Doctors I have ever known. I see him every six months without fail. He follows up with me by scheduling a nuclear stress test about every two to three years...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your great review! We love what we do, because of our awesome patients! Dr. Kilpatrick was happy to see your comments and feedback regarding your experience. Thank you for trusting us with your health care.