Dr. Kevin Kennedy, DO

Dr. Kevin Kennedy, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Kevin Kennedy, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Tacoma, WA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Northwest Otolaryngology

1818 S Union Ave Ste 2C

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy's Experience

Dr. Kennedy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Naval Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Naval Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Kennedy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kennedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kennedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kennedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kennedy to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
in ellensburg |
Dr. Kennedy is the best ENT I have ever been to! I have had at least 8 ear surgeries and I wouldn't go to anyone but him so hopefully he doesn't retire for a long time. At first I thought he was very dry personality but he is just very honest and to the point! Explains everything really well and also handles any issue very promptly! I have full confidence every time I go to him that I will be taken care of and he will do an amazing job! Also love his audiologist, she is so nice!
in Federal Way, WA |
Prompt and serious about taking care of patie
in Lakewood, WA |
Today was my initial visit to Dr. Kennedy for my significant hearing loss problem.. Dr. Kennedy was highly skilled, professional, and patient with me. This was the 4th ENT physician I have seen for my problem and I feel that collectively between Dr. Kennedy and Dr. Batson, Audiologist, I received the most knowledgeable, definitive care possible. I speak as not only a patient but also as a Licensed Nurse myself. I highly recommend this physician without any reservation.
in Steilacoom, WA |
Dr. Kevin Kennedy is an absolutely wonderful doctor. If I could rate him a ten star I would do that. He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. So very happy that I was referred to him. He will always be the ENT I will see in the future.. His office staff was also very, very nice, especially Roseanne. I don't understand anyone saying he was "arrogant" to them. No way is he an arrogant man.
in Tacoma, WA |
My mother was a patient for 10 years and severely disabled, after being late to a few appointment but paying the late few every time. Because its so had for her to get up & dressed and out the door! He made her take 7:45am appointments. Today she did just that got herself up & ready as best as she could, which was really hard for her having nerve neuropathy fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathy really bad. She got there 5 mins late and he refused to see her, no chairside Sensibility.
in Eatonville, WA |
Excellent service! Really took the time & explained everything to me. Great staff. Thank you so much for helping me out.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kennedy, DO?
Are you Dr. Kennedy?