Dr. Kevin Kane, MD

Dr. Kevin Kane, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

River Valley Orthopedics 350 Lafayette Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Get Directions

At RVO, we strive to put the patient first. We give everyone the time they need to discuss problems, and take special care to educate patients about their condition and options for treatment. We strive to ensure all your questions are answered so you understand and have a clear voice in your care.

I completely enjoyed nearly everything about my orthopedic surgery residency. I was particularly struck by the huge benefit joint replacement offers to patients with end stage arthritis. It amazed me that such a surgery can restore people to productive lives when their arthritis has limited them severely. I believed that I would be able to help many patients by concentrating a portion of my practice on correction and reconstruction for patients with severe knee and hip arthritis. Orthopedic surgery allows us to help people go from having severe disabilities and pain to living full lives again, often in a matter of weeks. It is a remarkably fulfilling experience for me to be part of the healing process. It makes me wonder why all doctors don't want to be orthopedic surgeons Patients are the real reason for my success. I am continually amazed by the perseverance, grace and ability of my patients as they face difficult problems and long recoveries. It is really what makes this career so rewarding. I consider it a privilege to participate in your health care. Kevin Kane, MD

Dr. Kane's Experience

See how Dr. Kane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kane has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends
Dr. Kane's Performance
Grand Rapids, MI |
Had 3 surgeries with this dr, who was recommended by other medical professionals. Surgeries all successful. Highly recommended
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have and will continue to recommended Dr. Kane to friends and family members.
Ada, MI |
Dr. Kane is an excellent surgeon and my husband and I would recommend him with enthusiasm and gratitude.
in Greenville, Mi |
I worked with Dr. Kane and that is why I picked him for my hip replacement. He is a very patient friendly physician who takes his time with each patient. His surgery skills are exceptional and his availability is constant.
We're proud to have Dr. Kane on our team and appreciate you taking notice of his hard work and expertise as we work to get you back to doing. Thanks again for your kind words, we wish you much continued health!
in Wyoming, MI |
Dr. Kane spent all the time I needed to answer my questions. Explained in detail my issues and the proper fix, then replaced my knee and two weeks later I was back to work. Wonderful Surgeon.
Thank you for your kind words, we wish you much continued health.
in Rockford, MI |
Was recommended to Dr. Kane and RVO in 2012. Both my husband and I have a knee replacement and hip replacement by Dr. Kane and have total trust and confidence in his advice and treatment. Have recommended Dr. Kane to others with orthopedic problems - and will continue to do so.
We're so glad you were able to witness our dedication to providing the "RVO experience", and are willing to share your positive opinion with others. We send our well wishes for continued health!
in Rockford, MI |
Yes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kane for he is skilled, a great communicator, takes time with you, explains everything, and never gives the impression he is in a hurry, although he probably is wanted in the next room. It has been a good experience , and I feel lucky that I was able to get an appointment.
in Allegan, MI |
Dr. Kane is an excellent physician! He listens to complaints, does a very thorough investigation and then follows through fixing the problem.
Thank you for your kind words, we wish you much continued health.
in Grand Rapids, Mi |
I had a Total Knee Replacement on March 7,2016 and was walking on my own in 3 weeks. Dr. Kane could always answer my questions and always paid attention to what I had to say. If I need another joint replacement, Dr Kane will be my first choice.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
The mess he made of me, I would not let him touch my dog!
in Ada, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Kane for his knowledge, skill, and manner. I like him very much. My complaint would not be with him, but the office staff. The first appointment was great. The second appointment was not great. After 3-4 email and phone reminders to be on time, I was 15 minutes early only to have to wait for 2 hours to be seen.
RVO is committed to the advancement of medical techniques, deep-rooted in our pledge for continuing education, and are pleased to see patients like you are reaping the benefits from our physicians with excellent diagnosis and care.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kane, MD?

Compare Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane says...

I consider it a privilege to participate in your health care.

Kevin Kane, MD

Dr. Kane's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Kane has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kane's Board Certifications

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Colles' Fracture
  • Distal Radius Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture

University Of Utah / Total Joint Fellowship

Completed in 1994

Kalamazoo College

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics