Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Kalikow

Amy R Salerno MD

39 Smith Ave Mount Kisco, NY 10549

Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Mount Kisco, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Tulane U, School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and pediatric psychiatry.

Dr. Kalikow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kalikow

3.0

Dr. Kalikow?
Dr. Kalikow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD
My child had seen Dr. Kalikow for several years. It was not until we went to another psychiatrist that we recieved an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Kalikow was not in the least bit helpful to me, my child or my family. I sincerely regret not taking my child to another psychiatrist sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD?
Would not recommend ANYONE bring their child to this 'doctor'. He is rude, was disrespectful of my child and accused them of something that they would never in a million years even think of doing. Only made my child get worse. Please take your money elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD?
Dr. Kalikow is a knowledgable doctor who takes deep interest in my child and my concerns. He is also a very nice person. His office is not the fanciest and he doesn't have support staff or appointment reminders but his demeanor and professionalism makes up for most of that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Kalikow's for many many years. He's a great doctor who truly cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD?
I was upset to see that someone had given Dr. Kalikow a negative rating on this site. I've been to several different mental healthcare professionals over the years and none have been nearly as brilliant, caring or insightful as Dr.Kalikow. He's a fantastic doctor and person and has helped me immensely with managing my issues. He takes pride in being careful not to over prescribe medication which is the only reason I can imagine someone would feel inclined to tarnish his name on this site.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kalikow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kalikow?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry