Dr. Kevin Jamison, MD

Dr. Kevin Jamison, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Kevin Jamison, MD is a neurology specialist in Tualatin, OR and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Oregon Health and Science University School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in neurology.Read his story

19260 SW 65th Ave Ste 280

Tualatin, OR 97062

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Moda Health

Learn about Dr. Jamison

See how frequently Dr. Jamison performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Diabetic Polyneuropathy
Polyneuropathy

Dr. Jamison's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jamison's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jamison "Dr. Jamison, a native Oregonian, graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine in 1991, and completed his residency in 1995 at Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine. He has been practicing with Oregon Neurology since 1995 and is Board Certified in Neurology. Dr. Jamison and his wife live in Portland with their three children."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement : 3/9/2011
    Amount or Range: $550,000.00
    Nature of Complaint: Claim failure to timely diagnose and treat ischemic stroke. Neurological and cognitive impairment with need for assistance walking and general care needs.
    State: Oregon

• Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Or Health Science University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Jamison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jamison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jamison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jamison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jamison's Reviews

2.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jamison to family and friends

Dr. Jamison's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I found him to be condescending, arrogant, and dismissive. I had read this before in other reviews, but just wanted to get in ASAP and he had an opening and was hoping the reviews were exaggerated. They were not. He ordered am MRI and never called with results (my PCP called that night). I waited...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I call this doctor abusive. He asked me why I was there, and as I explained he interrupted me to say the pain was all in my head. He drew me a picture on blank paper depicting a large circle with a dot in the middle and said, “your pain represents this little dot.” I ask him if he even read my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option1
I found Dr. Jamison to be the utmost professional, taking an unexpected amount of time to listen to me and consider all options for my care. He even took the time to call me personally following a procedure to make sure I was doing well. I would recommend him heartily!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Dr. Jamison is a stellar physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and really listens to his patients. Over my 25 years with MS, I have seen four neurologists, and he far surpasses the others in communication. I highly recommend him to anyone with MS.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
I took my grandmother in to have her tests evaluated. First off he didn't have the correct tests, but oh wait he found them (wasn't his fault he didn't have them obviously), he then preceded to patronize an treat my grandmother like a child for asking about what he thought we should do for her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option1