Dr. Kevin J. Jamison, MD

Dr. Kevin J. Jamison, MD

Neurology | Male | 53 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Jamison, a native Oregonian, graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine in 1991, and completed his residency...Read more

Dr. Jamison's Experience

91Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jamison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jamison

Dr. Jamison accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jamison has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jamison
Dr. Jamison's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Salem, OR |
Dr. Jamison is a stellar physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and really listens to his patients. Over my 25 years with MS, I have seen four neurologists, and he far surpasses the others in communication. I highly recommend him to anyone with MS.
in Portland, OR |
I took my grandmother in to have her tests evaluated. First off he didn't have the correct tests, but oh wait he found them (wasn't his fault he didn't have them obviously), he then preceded to patronize an treat my grandmother like a child for asking about what he thought we should do for her back. I ended up leaving in a fit of rage and him smugly smiling while I escorted my grandmother out. avoid at all costs.
Lake Oswego, OR |
I would recommend this doctor. I did not experience any of the accounts listed in previous reviews. Dr. Jamison was attentive, respectful, caring, and knowledgable. His diagnosis was thorough, and he took the time to answer my questions. Office staff was very professional and welcoming.
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to serve our patients to the best of our ability.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Jamison was just awesome and very easy to talk to.
in West Linn, OR |
Dr. Jamison always take the time to listen. Interested in positive outcomes and will will answer patient emails...he even answered mine while he was on his vacation
Have you seen Dr. Kevin J. Jamison, MD?

Compare Dr. Jamison

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.