Dr. Kevin Horton, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

IMED Healthcare Associates 1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 405 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Horton, MD
Dr. Kevin Horton, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Horton is affiliated with Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Dr. Horton's Care Philosophy

Our goal as internal medicine specialists is not only to diagnose and manage acute and chronic adult illness, but more importantly to guide individuals to lifestyle behaviors conducive to physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We also strive to be the patient's advocate in an increasingly complex medical environment.

Dr. Horton's Experience

See how Dr. Horton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Horton

Dr. Horton accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Horton is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Horton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Horton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horton to family and friends
Dr. Horton's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
The absolute most trusted doctor I have ever had. Dr. Horton is very through and will explain and answer all the questions you could think of. He takes a conservative route with your care and is genuinely interested in following up. He is more like a brother and friend. He has a great sense of humor and best of all, he is a Christian!
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent DR , he always listen to my questions & answer to my medical problems with very accurate to my situation, he cares a lot about his patients. I recommending him greatly to others.
in San Antonio, TX |
One of Dr. Horton's greatest assets is his willingness and ability to listen. It provides the sense of security that he truly cares. I highly recommend Dr. Horton.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Horton is an amazing doctor who is kind and caring. He is a great listener and takes his time when he's with you. We love that Dr. Horton is easy to talk with and he's always very calm and respectful. Dr. Horton has been our doctor for several years now and we trust him completely and highly recommend him to friends. The entire IMED staff including nurses have always been respectful, courteous and kind to us.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! We love to hear about these positive experiences. We will be sure to share this information with Dr. Horton and the iMED staff.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Horton is an excellent communicator. I ask a question and I get an answer that I can understand. If I don't understand the answer he will keep explaining it until I do. I like the detailed written reports I get at the end of each visit; they allow me to double check my understand of the events that happened during the visit. I guess the bottom line for me is that I feel Dr. Horton cares!
San Antonio, TX |
Best doc ever!!! Would highly recommend.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in San Antonio, TX |
In my lifetime I have been blessed with great doctors to take care of my health needs. Dr. Horton is one of those doctors. If people are looking for a doctor with a great " bedside manner" Dr. Horton is my recommendation. He is very attentive to my health needs and requirements. He is there to listen and go over what direction and where you should be heath wise.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. Our staff will pass along the kind words!
in San Antonio, TX |
What I like about Dr. Horton is he takes the time to explain the diagnosis in layman's terms. He was also willing to work me in on short notice which I greatly appreciated. My wife and I have been using the service's of iMED for about 20 years and have been happy with the results.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Horton is the best doctor ever. He is patience, kind and very exact. When I have something and go to see him he makes me calm and his diagnosis is always accurate and to the point. Thank you Dr. Horton
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Blanco, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Horton's for 17 years and have been very pleased with my care.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We will pass along the kind words!
in San Antonio, Tx |
Dr Horton is the best! I wii change my insurance carrier even if it cost a bit more just to be able to keep him as my Dr. He always has a smile on his face and always listens to you.he explains things where you understand, and takes his time explaining & answering your question. Most importantly you can trust him with your life.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Horton has been my doctor for eight years. The personal and professional time and attention he and his entire staff provides is excellent. The wait time at his office is always very short. Most important is that I have never felt rushed by him or his staff. I would recommend Dr. Horton and his team as the "BEST".
San Jose, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Horton for years and he is always responsive and I never feel rushed.
Our clinic aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
in San Antonio, TX |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Horton. It was a very nice experience. Dr. Horton and his entire staff were really great and he is now my primary.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Horton, MD?

Compare Dr. Horton

Dr. Horton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Horton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Horton has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Horton's Board Certifications

University Tex Med Br

Completed in 1983

University Tex Med Br

Completed in 1985

Dr. Horton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Blood Test