Dr. Kevin Horton, MD

Dr. Kevin Horton, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Kevin Horton, MD is an internal medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 405

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • Delta Health System

Learn about Dr. Horton

Dr. Horton's Experience

Dr. Horton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Horton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Horton "Kevin B. Horton, MD, FACP, graduated magna cum laude from The University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his medical degree from Texas Tech University School of Medicine in Lubbock, Texas. Dr. Horton completed both his internship and his residency at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.Since that time he has practiced in Shreveport, Louisiana, and throughout Texas. Dr. Horton has practiced in San Antonio since 1998 and has been with iMED since 2000.Dr. Horton is board certified in Internal Medicine and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians."

This content was provided by Dr. Horton "Our goal as internal medicine specialists is not only to diagnose and manage acute and chronic adult illness, but more importantly to guide individuals to lifestyle behaviors conducive to physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We also strive to be the patient's advocate in an increasingly complex medical environment."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Blood Test

• University Tex Med Br
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Tex Med Br
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Horton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Horton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Horton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horton to family and friends

Dr. Horton's Performance

Dr. Horton has been our family dr. for almost 2 decades. He is absolutely the best! I can use all of the cliches (professional, caring, knowledgeable, etc.) and they are all true. But in his case, he is/does far more. First, he listens. You know he understands your concerns and questions, no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Horton is a first-class internist and primary care provider. As a retired nurse, I am consistently impressed by his level of care and expertise, and by his engaging, informative, and kind manner with his patients. We wouldn't go anywhere else. And we hope he never retires!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review! We value our outstanding team members at iMED Healthcare Associates and will pass along the compliment to Dr. Horton!

Dr Horton is a fantastic Doctor. I have been going to him for at least 15 years and he has been an integral part of my healthy lifestyle. He's maintained my health in a manner that has enabled me keep my active lifestyle. Even though I moved from Stone Oak area I will continue to see Dr Horton
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at iMED Healthcare Associates. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We will be sure to share with Dr. Horton!

Dr. Horton takes time to learn about my lifestyle, my health status and my family history. This helps him to deal with the occasional aches and pains that go along with my senior citizen status. He listens to me; he's not just on his way our of the exam room as quickly as possible. I trust the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are so happy to read this positive review. The team at iMED Healthcare Associates is filled with many special people, and we know they will appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to pass along this review to Dr. Horton!

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Horten for over 20 years. He is truly an exceptional doctor and has taken care of us with great attention to detail. He is easy to talk to and is a very good about answering any and all questions about our health and well being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the kind words, Carroll Floyd! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at iMED Healthcare Associates and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.