Dr. Kevin Hoppock, MD

Dr. Kevin Hoppock, MD

Family Medicine | Male

My team and I seek to provide the highest quality of medical care in an environment of compassion and concern. We seek to provide Comprehensive Care to a family over a lifetime with an emphasis on health promotion and wellness.

As a Wichita Native I have enduring roots in our communtiy. I attended Heights HS and Wichita State before attending medical school. Before medicine, I built a lawn service providing a means for myself and my crew to attend college. I married my highschool sweetheart and have been married for nearly 30 years, raising 3 great children. We attend Northridge Friends Church and are involved in community development here and around the world.

Dr. Hoppock's Experience

See how Dr. Hoppock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hoppock

Dr. Hoppock accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hoppock has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hoppock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoppock to family and friends
    4.2
    based on 18 total surveys (1 with a review)
    Dr. Hoppock's Performance
    Wichita, KS |
    I would definitely recommend him. Very nice concerned and professional. Sometimes I wish some of the appointments weren't quite so rushed.
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hoppock, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hoppock?

Dr. Hoppock says...

Dr. Hoppock's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hoppock says...

As a board certified Family Physician I specialize in you, your family and the health challenges you are likely to face. I emphasize managing heath to stay healthy and when diseases or illnesses threaten your health, we establish a strategy to limit its impact on your life. Although I am trained to deal with a large number of health conditions that you are likely to face, I have a large network of specialists that I have worked with over the years to provide expert care in more focused problems

Dr. Hoppock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

• President Kansas Medical Society, 2011

Dr. Hoppock has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hoppock's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Heart Disease

Completed in 1990

Wesley Fp

Completed in 1992

Wichita State University

Dr. Hoppock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoppock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hoppock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hoppock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.