Dr. Kevin Hardt, MD

Dr. Kevin Hardt, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Kevin Hardt, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Hardt is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care

259 E Erie St Fl 13

Chicago, IL 60611

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HFN
  • Self Pay
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Hardt

Dr. Hardt's Experience

Dr. Hardt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Hardt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University of Chicago Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Hardt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hardt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hardt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hardt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hardt to family and friends
Dr. Hardt's Performance
in Round Lake, Illinois |
Dr. Hardt and his team are a very knowledgeable, caring group who put the needs of the patient first. They receive very high marks in communicating with the patient in what to expect before, during and after the procedure. Dr. Hardt' team are thorough in answering any of your questions and concerns at any time. All in all Dr. Hardt and his team exude professionalism, confidence and compassion.
in Steger, Illinois |
Dr. Hardt is extremely professional. He is quick to build relationships with his patients and has a great bed-side manner. He is very patient and always willing to take the time to answer any questions. He is very responsive to your needs and follows up very quickly to any concern. He is a great surgeon. I had hip replacement and was up and walking within a day without any pain from the hip. I highly recommend him without any reservations. He has a very professional team.
Chicago, IL |
Dr Hardt was very patient and thorough with me he answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable I started out very scared the day of surgery after taking to him I felt a level of security he took good care of me .what ever he did I'm not in as much pain as I thought I would be this has definitely changed my mind about having the left knee done as well...Yes I would definitely recommend him.
in Chicago, IL |
Doctor Hardt spent time discussing his diagnosis and my options. He recommended total hip replacement surgery and explained the type of surgery he planned to perform. He spoke about rehabbing the new hip and what to expect. Doctor Hardt's team provided a very comprehensive pre-surgery plan that began about 2 weeks out. Each day, I received a received a check list on email to remind me to keep up with the program. I am two weeks post surgery and I am walking without a cane. Excellent care!
Waukegan, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Hardt. He was Thorough and very knowledgeable. The office staff was very friendly
in Vicksburg, MI |
HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, EXPERIENCED, AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS EXCELLENT. I have received many compliments from Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Nurses about my incision, the lack of swelling around the incision, the lack of discoloration around the incision, as well as the lack of oozing from the incision. My pain level is considerably less than expected. My pain expectation was comparing my complete shoulder replacement surgery to my knee operation.
in Eagle River WI |
Dr. Hardt is cutting edge in his technique and I would recommend him to anyone needing hip surgery. I have had an extremely quick recovery with both hips, and the physical therapist are amazed at how fast I am able to walk, and do the exercises. It is only two weeks since my second hip surgery, and I am walking without assistance of crutches or a cane in my home. I can ride my recumbent bike already and am doing all exercises. Dr. Hardt is compassionate about his patients and his work.
The entire process from my first appointment to my post-op follow up was seamless. I was given sufficient pre-op information and instruction and knew exactly what to expect. My pain control was great, the monitoring by the Coumadin Clinic was excellent. The routine check ins via Health Loop kept me connected to Dr. Hardt and his team. Highly recommend!
in Rock Island, IL |
This is a superb surgeon. He explained the procedure and all of the logistics extremely well. He has a great personality and is very professional and humorous. The same can br said of his entire team. Northwestern Memorial Hospital is my first choice for hospital care from the first contact with the admissions representative all the way down to the housekeeping department. If I had to take a vacation to a hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital would be my choice.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent staff, knowledgeable doctor. Explained everything. I had the procedure at NMH. A very good hospital. I had the anterior complete replacement of my left hip and this procedure is less invasive. After 20 days of recovery, I am back to work on crutches. I highly recommend this very competent physician.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hardt, MD?
Are you Dr. Hardt?

Visit Dr. Hardt

Dr. Hardt accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Advantage PPO

Hospitals where Dr. Hardt has admitting privileges

Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Hardt at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care