Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Gross, DDS
Dr. Kevin Gross is board certified from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. Dr. Gross is involved in a variety of activities in the dental community: Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Diplomat of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons American Dental Association Tennessee Dental Association Knoxville Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Blount County Dental Society Tri-County Dental Society Foothills Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was established to provide our community with personal, quality, comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgery care, in a pleasant and safe environment. We have an office schedule that minimizes stress and promotes an enjoyable and productive environment for the patient, the staff, and the doctor.

Maryville Office

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Gross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gross to family and friends
Dr. Gross Says:

Thank you for your time and feedback. Your feedback will be shared with others so we can continuously improve our patient's experience in our practice. You are truly helping make us better.

Dr. Gross' Performance
in Sweetwater, TN |
Being a dentiphobe, I have found peace with Dr. Gross and his staff.
in Kingston, TN |
Dr. Gross and his staff made an unpleasant and painful experience a whole lot less so by their friendly and caring attitudes along with their professional dexterity. In other words, my wife was right in recommending them to me.
in Englewood, TN |
Our experience with Dr. Kevin Gross was wonderful. I have 2 kids with special needs and he and his staff made them feel so comfortable an safe. And I've got one more kid to go...Thank you so much. Thanks Robin Phillips
Athens, TN |
Dr. Gross and the staff are the best. We have a special needs son that needed wisdom teeth removed and they treated him with respect, but with sensitivity to his needs. They are exceptional!
in Maryville tn |
He was great my 6yr old daughter went in with her ear torn from her earring he did a wonderfull job we are verry pleased with the staff and their kindness
in Athens, TN |
Wow !! What a fantastic experience. Dr. Gross performed a no hassle extraction (had to cut tooth out). Believe me, not as bad as it sounds. Quick, easy, painless. Awake the whole time. A big thank you to Dr. Gross and his friendly, courteous, professional, ever so beautiful staff.
in Athens, TN |
My dentist highly recommended Foothills Oral Surgery. I have used Foothills 3x and the staff is great, and Dr Kevin Gross is excellent. I would highly recommend Foothill Oral Surgery. If you live in the East TN area and you need to use a oral surgeon have your dentist to refer you, or call and make an appointment, it will be worth time and visit. I would give 10 stars!!
in Tellico Village |
Took time to explain details of procedure and answered all my questions, procedure was successful with minimal discomfort for extraction and implants, would definitely recommend to family and friends
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Kevin Gross and his staff are awesome. The staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. If my family need any oral surgery care in the future, I will not hesitate to contact Foothills Oral Surgery.
in Tellico Plains, TN |
My son with special needs had several teeth removed with Dr. Kevin Gross and he was excellent with him. His whole staff was wonderful with my son. I would recommend them to everyone! Wonderful people and may God bless them daily!!!!
in Grandview, TN |
Well, I think he did a great job considering I was unconscious. Haha!!!. I really haven't had any discomfort after the first day so I think he did an awesome job!!!!
in Maryville,tn |
I was in and out very quickly. Im still in alot of pain after day 5 but i am very happy to have had a very great oral surgen!
in Loudon, TN |
Dr. Kevin Gross was very thorough explaining how he would handle my tooth extraction. I felt confident with him and knew I was in good hands. The procedure was quick and virtually painless . I was given very helpful information about my post care. Dr. Gross also explained what my future options would be for additional dentistry and the costs involved. I was impressed with his staff as well. They were very helpful and considerate and well trained.
in Philadelphia tn |
I was really nervous and unsure of what to expect. The entire staff made me feel comfortable and instructed me on what to expect. Everything went great and recovery was easy. Thank you!
in Niota, TN |
Everyone is very friendly. Explains procedures and works very quickly which minimizes the time of being uncomfortable.
Lenoir City, TN |
We appreciated how professional he was, yet warm & funny! He explained the procedure and took time to be sure we were comfortable with all he was discussing.
in Spring City, TN |
As good an experience as it could be by Dr. Gross and staff. Tooth extraction is not a good experience, but Dr. Gross and staff made the experience as good as possible. Very professional folks and excellent at their craft. Thank you and will highly recommend to all. Robbie
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Kevin was easy to follow in exclaiming the procedure and what to expect and do during the recovery of my procedure. Also answered my question and concerns about future procedures (ie) implants/bridges,etc. my tooth was difficult in the removal process, however he was very diligent and concern of my pain all through the procedure.
in Lenoir City, TN |
Very good at explaining what was going to happen. He told me everything he was going to do. I hate IVs and he made it quick and easy!
in Greenback, TN |
I was extremely nervous when going in for my procedure, but the staff made it a very comforting experience. The doctor did a very good job of easing my nerves and completing the procedure quickly and comfortably. He did an awesome job!
in Loudon, TN |
He did an excellent job getting out eye tooth root. I wasn't in real pair during extraction. Everyone was very nice during extraction and after. I was very pleased.
in Loudon, TN |
Dr. Gross takes the time to thoroughly explain all the procedures until you understand them, so you never feel "rushed", as his patient.
in Athens, TN |
Good
Lenoir City, TN |
Good service quality work
in Vonore,TN |
Very personable and concerned about pt. comfort during procedure. Offered explanation of surgery in terms patients can readily understand. He and staff work together well.
Did an excellent job. Extracted two teeth, did not even realize he was finished. Very good at his job. Pain was very minimal. Probably the easiest, quickest and less pain than I've ever experienced having teeth pulled. Also has a great staff. Will highly recommend to others.
in Loudon,Tn |
The staff was very nice along with Dr. Gross they all seem to care about you.
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Kevin Gross, the assistants and office staff are friendly, professional and just wonderful! Dr. Gross was excellent at explaining the whole process of wisdom teeth removal to my teenage son and daughter and immediately put them at ease regarding the whole process. We highly recommend Dr. Gross for anyone who needs Oral Surgery!
in Knoxville, TN |
The promptness I received when I called the on call line was awesome and instead of leaving the prescription at a pharmacy where I couldn't get it, he called me back and waited for me to find a 24 hour pharmacy. It was awesome.
My daughter was very nervous about having oral surgery, but Dr. Gross and his friendly staff made the experience very pleasant. He explained things very clearly to us and allowed her to ask her own questions. We will definitely use Dr. Gross for any future oral surgery needs and recommend him wholeheartedly!!
in Greenback, TN |
The entire staff were professional, caring and curtious. My daughters procedure was explained thoroughly and they took the time to answer any and all questions we had. Home instructions were given, along with knowing we could call for anything we needed. The environment was calm and not rushed. Our experience was very pleasant.
in Lenoir City, TN |
I would definitly recommend Dr. K. Gross to other people. He is excellent, and very, very, good at what he does. He also is very friendly (which I like), and very accurate in his diagnosis. I had no pain at all (2 lower wisdom teeth) extraction, and so far I am doing very well.
in Loudon, TN |
Good bed-side manners to make child feel at ease and knows his procedure well.
in Kingston, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Gross for dental surgery and extractions. I didn't even know when he had pulled my tooth. Very good dentist!
in Cleveland, TN |
He has performed a few dental inplants and has treated me with gentle care. I have had no complications with him. He has been excellent.
Athens, TN |
Fast, efficient and pain free experience.
in Knoxville, TN |
Like the other reviewer, I'm also a big baby at the dentist. Dr. Gross and his staff was very wonderful and patient with me. They gave me the best experience that an oral surgeon can possibly give. I would highly recommend, especially if you are a bit nervous. They will show you that there is nothing terrible to worry about there.
in Athens, TN |
Had wisdom teeth removed several years ago. Had severe swelling afterwards that went on for 2 weeks. I was told by the doctor that filled in that it was normal. He told me to keep putting the frozen peas on my jaw. It turned out to be a severe infection that almost took my life. Dr Gross however did take me in and drained the infection almost two weeks after the surgery twice on the same day. It was a scary experience for me, I have permanent paralysis on my lip still today.
in Spring City, TN |
My visit required a tooth extraction that my dentist gave his best attempt to remove with the tooth breaking off below the gum line. I was petrified going to the Oral Surgery specialist with what was going to happen next. My visit at the Foothills Oral/Maxilofacial with Dr. Kevin Gross was very pleasant from dealing with office manager to Dr. Gross. They comforted the big baby I am and made the visit the best it could be considering what they had to do.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Gross, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gross?

Hospitals where Dr. Gross has admitting privileges

Blount Memorial Hospital
907 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy
Maryville, TN 37804

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.