Dr. Kevin Green, MD

Integrative Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Green, MD
Dr. Kevin Green, MD is an integrative medicine doctor who practices in Oshkosh, WI. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Dr. Green's Care Philosophy

Blends traditional and Integrative Medicine to achieve the best possible outcome

Dr. Green's Experience

See how Dr. Green's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Green

Dr. Green accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Green is now accepting new patients

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Green's Performance
    GOOD
Appleton, WI |
I was with Dr. Green for over a year, nothing worked. I left because he refused do the only treatment that worked (UV Light) because I have difficult veins. He said they were so bad that a hospital would need to put in a central line (I've been to the hospital many times and they never had to). Never have I been poked so many times to get an IV. He wouldn't work with me to find a solution such as going to another hospital, he just wanted to go back to the nonworking treatment (antibiotics).
Chicago, IL |
Overpriced flight physical - $250 !! Over scrutinized as well. Dr Green is condensending and more interested in bragging about his military career. Profiting from pilots required physical is uncool. Office staff is superb however. Super nice gals. Pay half that anywhere else.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Green passes himself off as knowledgeable about Lyme disease, but in reality his treatment and testing ideas are far outside of what research actually indicates. He makes a tremendous amount of money off ill people looking for an answer and recommends expensive (and unfounded) treatments that may be harmful.
in Rockford, IL |
Dr. Green has put together a plan to deal with my overall health. It's working and I'm eliminating or improving conditions that I've had for over 40 yrs. My husband also sees him. He cares about his patients and spends a lot of time with us. He is an excellent diagnostician and treats each person as an individual. One review said the initial appointment charge was $1500. That wasn't our experience. His staff is great and responds quickly if we have questions.
in Appleton, WI |
I like his integrated medicine approach, onsite testing capabilities and relaxed manner. He has helped me improve my health. He and his staff care about my health and well being.
Janesville, WI |
Very upset with office gal I understand my daughter not calling to cancel her appointment but she got called into work.....she is a single mother of a little girl......her daughter comes first...then her job...then her continuing education...she picked up and left when she got called in... And now your keeping her only money from her.... for a future appointment??? This is not right by any means.....her health isn't good and now keeping money from her!!!! Very unprofessional
in Chicago, IL |
I'm not sure why his profile shows any insurance accepted as he accepts NONE! He requires money up front (up to $1,500 for the first visit!!) And will NOT submit to insurance. (Specifically stated on the new patient forms.) Not trustworthy and seems to be fueled by greed...
in Oshkosh, WI |
When talking about types of exercise I do, Dr. Green asked if I shake my bootie when I walk on the Wiowash trail. I asked what he meant and he repeated it again. I asked if he meant did I get my heart rate up? And I said I walked to music so I walked fast when the music was fast. I found his question disgusting, unprofessional and offensive...a reason not to return.
Madison, WI |
Dr. Green communicates well. Dr. green spend most of his time listening to you and your concerns and explains his approach in detail. I always know what test or procedure he is recommending because Dr. Green explains things in laymen terms. He is a specialist in Lymes disease and helped cur me. I have gone to numerous doctors over the years and some flat our told me they couldn't cure or help me. Dr. Green thinks outside the box.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Green, MD?
Are you Dr. Green?

Compare Dr. Green

Dr. Green's Care Philosophy

Dr. Green's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Integrative Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Green's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Infectious Diseases

Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa

Graduated in 1990

Usaf Med Center

Completed in 1993

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Integrative Medicine