Dr. Kevin Goodluck, MD

Dr. Kevin Goodluck, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

4801 McMahon Blvd NW Ste 210 Albuquerque, NM 87114 Get Directions

Dr. Kevin Goodluck, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Dr. Goodluck's Experience

See how Dr. Goodluck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goodluck

Dr. Goodluck accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Goodluck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goodluck to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Goodluck's Performance
Albuquerque, NM |
This is probably one of the most rude arrogant Dr's I have had the displeasure to deal with. He feels that because he went to school and received a degree it entitles him to behave as if he is above anyone he speaks to talking down to other medical professionals and people in general. All that schooling and he's stupid enough not to know he was born to this earth just like anyone else and his behavior only makes him bring out what an ignorant arrogant ugly man he is. Above others? I think not.
Albuquerque, NM |
One star is cutting it. I am very disappointed with the staff of Dr Goodluck. They are very unorganized, unprofessional, rude, don't return phone calls and if you call they ask you to send an email. I dont even know where to start, but I will end here because I do not want to write out of anger. Do not come here unless you have the time to deal with the hassles.
Albuquerque, NM |
`I highly recommend Dr. Goodluck. He is my primary care physician and I am glad I made this choice. A person my age needs an internist! I was new to Albuquerque when my husband retired here six years ago. I was recovering (slowly) from two surgeries. In that time I have gotten off all those post-surgical drugs and he has helped me manage my complicated health. Just recently he diagnosed a problem with my pancreas that was important we know about. He's great.
in albuquerque, nm |
Amazing doctor. What I like about this doctor is the caring approach he takes each and every time. In addition, he encourages healthy life choices. His genuine compassion and quality care make him one of the best!
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Goodluck and his staff are wonderful! I have had interactions with many doctors in town both on a personal and professional level. Dr Goodluck is hands down a top-notch doctor. He actually listens to your concerns and addresses them professionally, with compassion and understanding. His office staff are friendly, professional and very accommodating. They are incredibly efficient and organized. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who stands apart from all the rest!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I checked-in 10 mins. early for my appt. They knew they were running 30-60 minutes behind but didn't have the courtesy to inform me. Not once during the 35 minutes I was waiting PAST my appt time did anyone have the courtesy to provide me a status, offer to reschedule, etc. A sign said patients would pay $25 if they don't make their appt (which is fair). I asked if I would then get a $25 credit when I rescheduled since the Dr. missed my appt. Was told absolutely not. Why despise us? I left
in Albuquerque, NM |
I've been to Dr. Goodluck 3 times & sure like him. As one who worked in the medical field with doctors for 20+ years I've seen many different styles among practitioners. Many would tell patients what they wanted to hear instead of what they needed to hear. Dr. Goodluck is that good doctor who will tell you respectfully, but straight up how you can modify your lifestyle to improve your health & THAT is what a patient needs. His counsel on diet & exercise is refreshing! That is a good doctor!
in Albuquerque, NM |
if you want someone who cares about you as a whole, not just as a machine to fix, and who will listen to your concerns, Dr. Goodluck is the physician for you. I have been very impressed by his manner, professionalism and human touch when dealing with me.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Goodluck, MD?
Are you Dr. Goodluck?

Compare Dr. Goodluck

Dr. Goodluck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Dr. Goodluck does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Goodluck and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of New Mexico School of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Healthone Presby St Luke's M C

• Chinese
  • Italian
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Goodluck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodluck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Goodluck does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Goodluck and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.