Dr. Kevin Gietzen, DO

Facial Plastic Surgery | Male

Petoskey Ear Nose & Throat Spec 560 W Mitchell St Ste 250 Petoskey, MI 49770 Get Directions
Dr. Kevin Gietzen, DO
Dr. Kevin Gietzen, DO is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Petoskey, MI. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Gietzen is affiliated with McLaren - Northern Michigan and Otsego Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Gietzen's Experience

See how Dr. Gietzen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gietzen

Dr. Gietzen accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Gietzen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gietzen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gietzen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gietzen to family and friends
Dr. Gietzen's Performance
Harbor Springs, MI |
Dr. Gietzen is a very friendly & comforting type of person. Very capable, so glad a friend recommended him to me.
Petoskey, MI |
Dr Gietzen is an outstanding ENT. I met him in the ER when I had a significant facial laceration due to an accident at home. He did a great job. He is very professional, highly skilled and very personable. I feel very fortunate to be one of his patients.
in Petoskey, MI |
Dr Kevin Gietzen is courteous as is the office staff, He took the time to discuss his diagnostic impression with me. He feels my dry sore mouth is caused by Parkinson's and the meds I'm on for it. He said he would send a letter to Dr Robert Levy, describing his impressions and discussing what he thinks might help me. I use an OTC supplement containing turmeric which is believed to reduce chronic pain. I wasn't getting much rest. Dr. Gietzen informed me that turmeric is known to cause a burnin
in Sault Ste. Marie, MI |
Dr Gietzen is pleasant and informative. He does listen to the patient and then gives medical advice. My only issue has been with connecting to a medical person when a medical question or issue arises. When calling with an urgent issue and a message is left on the nurse phone is not returned until the end of the day no matter the urgency indicated by the patient. Otherwise I have had not issues with this office.
in Petoskey, MI |
Thank you for doing a great job cleaning my ears again. As always excellent service from all the staff.
in Petoskey, MI |
Dr. Gietzen has been my ENT for several years. He was able to treat my vertigo perfectly and was able to get me in when I was desperate for help. He always takes his time and answers my questions thoughtfully. He arrives promptly and has a great smile. I trust him completely. His staff is courteous and friendly. Dr. Gietzen explains everything clearly and thoroughly. I am constantly recommending him to my friends in the area.
in Petoskey |
Very nice Doctor, that's why I keep going back to him
in St. Ignace, Michigan |
Excellent physician! I would recommend him to anyone having any type of ear problem. He is very thorough and if he isn't sure of the exact problem he will refer you to another physician with more experience or training in that field!
in Cheboygan, MI |
I was very pleased with the care and explanations of my issue. Dr Gietzen explained everything as he was performing what needed to be done. Very good highly recommend him.
Very professional and friendly in timely yet thorough fashion
in Gaylord, MI |
I was very nervous going into my appointment. Dr. Gietzen has such positive bedside manner and was very calming throughout his explanation of treatment options. I felt very comfortable with his recommendations and feel he is truly there for his patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!
in Gaylord, MI |
Excellent Dr and Surgeon, very personable, explains care thoroughly. Absolutely would recommend this Dr to family and friends.
Petoskey, MI |
Excellent dr, great demeanor, was taken care of very well, would recommend to anyone who needs an ENT
in EAST JORDAN |
Dr. Gietzen is the best of the best! His bedside manners are so amazing. He is kind, gentle and compassionate! He holds pure professionalism and yet makes you feel comforted like family! He is amazing at what he does and confident in doing so. If there is something he knows is above his level of achievement, he will send you to the next best solution.
in Cheboygan, MI |
Arrived 15 min early and were taken back within a few minutes of being there. Dr. Gietzen was in withing 5 min was great with our son and explained everything for him and us. Staff was great.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Gietzen, DO?
Are you Dr. Gietzen?

Compare Dr. Gietzen

Dr. Gietzen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Gietzen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gietzen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic Surgery